• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nice

the only style vs ice climbers is run the **** away
Black ppl style on my IC all the time. where u at?
about your sig jeff. don't you have to be any good with iceclimbers to be able to get them banned?
;)
Lol ill beat you blind folded :troll: no but seriously compared to (american) IC ill probably be top 3 if i didnt live in the state of FL. But im just going to pwn ppl in FL. you gotta remember where like the best state for smash. ethier us or ny or nj

SAX

Smash Ace
no hes not lol sorry sax lol your thee whitest person i know you and kuro lol thats not bad because you guys are white lol
IDC how much they play with us lol im sorry just no lol
Yeah, I have to agree with this haha. I'm prolly the whitest guy you'll ever meet lol

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Im, off at noon GDX, when does this shiz start, send a text if you can.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice

Anyone wanna buy this tv? My landlord says hell sell it for 25$. It's massive, but a working tv with av in the front. Text me

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Yo I'm in that hotel Mona Lisa Suites. Get your Wiis, controllers, and ***** over here :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thanks to those who came yesterday.

sorry to jeffs car for having to turn you away. I already had 8 people and that was pretty much the limit. My roommate, aka the actual owner of the house i live in, is still salty about KUB so he does not want that many people over at once over 8. Shouldve called/came earlier when there were like 3 people

2-DJeff

Smash Master
thanks to those who came yesterday.

sorry to jeffs car for having to turn you away. I already had 8 people and that was pretty much the limit. My roommate, aka the actual owner of the house i live in, is still salty about KUB so he does not want that many people over at once over 8. Shouldve called/came earlier when there were like 3 people
me and radix are sure you said open fest but i dont want to argue about it
i got nothing to say so leave it at that
were just never gonna come

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
GDX is a mutha furking cheetah...his tv blinks as soon as he wants to kill you...everytime he played he'd kill someone when it blinked...hax...HAX muafuah....then he trolls everyone by saying he doesn't know why it does that...this guy...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
where have I been? Silly question.

Working! been doing 6 days a week for the last... 4 or 5 weeks? BUT... that may be changing in a future coming soon... maybe even next week we rehired someone so they can start immediately :) And with that I may be able to open up some free time and actually change my from always open to... not.

So what does all this jibber jabber mean for you? **** has become a little bit more probable for everyone in the CFL area.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
oh speaking of selling TVs... I have at least 1 (at most 2) I want to rid my living space of.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX is a mutha furking cheetah...his tv blinks as soon as he wants to kill you...everytime he played he'd kill someone when it blinked...hax...HAX muafuah....then he trolls everyone by saying he doesn't know why it does that...this guy...
Dunno what you're talking about :awesome:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I know right? First the bananas, then the blinking tv's. Oh and heads up, if you go to his tourney and he offers free fruit punch or something... dont drink... it is spiked with laxatives. Andddd the night before he soaks all the toilet paper in water so that after he induces you to butt rocket to the ceiling you then have to use moldy toilet paper that just disintegrates in your hand and you realize you are just smearing like a chump. All the while he is standing outside repeating "How do you like them bananas?"

YES I KNOW ABOUT YOU GDX

bored at work

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol I tried to not laugh but I couldn't help it

I need to play mh3 before tomorrow..don't wanna see jay Tuesday and get dempsy rolled :urg:

Top Bottom