• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_Dice

Smash Ace
OKay so since i'm in saint augustine with nothign to day i've been playing mvc3. have my combos down now i need to just play people, when i get back anyone down to play mvc3?

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
What does Ironman shout in MvC2 before he shoots the proton cannon??!?

"If you break it you buy it... PROTON CANNON"?
"If I must name it... PROTON CANNON"?
"Systems activated... PROTON CANNON"?
"Cuh cah caw, mountain top... PROTON CANNON"?
"what's in this fruit punch... BUTTSLUSH ROCKET"

I guess War Machine is the one that does the mumbling ~~> Linky

_Dice

Smash Ace

"target acquired.... PROTON CANNON"
"here's the big one... PROTON CANNON"

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
White are more profound at speaking english and they tend to be more susceptible to skin cancer

Black on the other hand HUGE DIFFERENCE...HUGE...HUGE...if you get what I mean. Oh and all the pokemon in black have higher agility than the ones in white...much higher agility, oh and none of the pokemon in black learn surf they only learn swag surf^_^

2-DJeff

Smash Master

"what's in this fruit punch... BUTTSLUSH ROCKET"

I guess War Machine is the one that does the mumbling ~~> Linky
War machine says "Here's My Sundays Best. Proton Cannon" when he use his hyper combo. I know my Marvel history ;)
@0:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4NCtBCpnY

funny *** post though lmao

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
White are more profound at speaking english and they tend to be more susceptible to skin cancer

Black on the other hand HUGE DIFFERENCE...HUGE...HUGE...if you get what I mean. Oh and all the pokemon in black have higher agility than the ones in white...much higher agility, oh and none of the pokemon in black learn surf they only learn swag surf^_^
*omfgdead*

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I just played MvC3 a few hours ago at my friends house for the first time. Not a game I think I'll ever play competitively, but I'll button mash the **** out of any of you ;)

2-DJeff

Smash Master

LMFAO that my new sig lol

_Dice

Smash Ace
So at the request of garb.

HRNUT: are you tired of posts of furry animals and various legumes and feeling left out because you don't have a picture ready to explain YOUR identity? well I devised this:

Apollogies for being unable to find a less offensive blackface image. the whole concept is pretty damn offensive anyway. i love you HRNUT don't kill me.

pesticide

Smash Lord

LOL. After I posted that question I realized sum1 would answer it this way

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Btw guys, I live in orlando now. I can drive anywhere to play smash. I've also Laptop and play lol and sc2. 321 750 8694. I have lots of spare time this week

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
So at the request of garb.

HRNUT: are you tired of posts of furry animals and various legumes and feeling left out because you don't have a picture ready to explain YOUR identity? well I devised this:

Apollogies for being unable to find a less offensive blackface image. the whole concept is pretty damn offensive anyway. i love you HRNUT don't kill me.
You are dead...time to get my GATT, I hope you have some KFC OR POPEYES coupons if you want to live....

Rofl that shiz is hilarious lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
I was going through the various stats and when there is a pair of exclusive genetic lines, the faster side is usually on Pokemon Black. Japanese racism man.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol, if you guys haven't seen the Hot Chip song, please youtube it. It's awesome. And awkward.
I stole this girls face from the video. Too good.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
So what exactly does that frame data mean dfear?
ive checked it...with the banana infinite which helped me notice different attributes of every characters trip...the frame data wouldnt prove it otherwise...snakes trip only seems faster only because he is invulernable to certain attacks from diddy for MOST of the 44 frames (example...he ****ing bounces when he trips plus his feet arent a hurt box only his buttocks at the initial trip "negating" any "instant" dsmashes and promoting mistimed charged ones so if u want them charged smashes you must make sure snakes legs bounce ONCE, etc) same applies with pikachu but instead his trip "seems" longer because hes on the ground the WHOLE 44 frames...which sucks for pika pshh...the frame data is perfect and all-knowing...visually tho you must consider the bounce and invulnerabilities of said characters for every character
so if you see them bounce...use the correct response or be cool and time **** like a legit diddy main :awesome:

also im so sorry for jiggz...she so bad vs diddy imo

Top Bottom