• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
D-Torr, you told me that you give Lady Legion second priority to Hiroi as a team mate, and I assume that she's going to be there. Also, Gallax/Mero/Ramen/GDX/Red Halberd/HRNut/Kyon/Mampam are probably the top 8 2v2 players from CFL and the first 5 aren't going.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
D-Torr, you told me that you give Lady Legion second priority to Hiroi as a team mate, and I assume that she's going to be there. Also, Gallax/Mero/Ramen/GDX/Red Halberd/HRNut/Kyon/Mampam are probably the top 8 2v2 players from CFL and the first 5 aren't going.
Legion could team with Chaz.... or someone else......

You are right, though.

Lady Legion gets second priority.

You know why?

Other than her being damn good, she recognizes how good I am. She also doesn't turn me down.

I teamed with Kyon one time, ONE TIME and almost got in money. Imagine if we were to actually team.

I teamed with Galuuda and got top 7 out of 40+ teams before, with a team of Yoshi + Ice Climbers.

I team with Fearless twice and get 3rd and 4th. Tether recoveries son.

I have many more accolades in 2v2, but that doesn't matter because I'm D-Torr.

and another thing......

Who's to say I'm not up there with those eight players you named. Last I checked, I remember a tourney where the TO changed my partner for another partner without even telling me, just because he thought the other team was better to watch. Great TO right?

But you know what..... it's ok

Exdeath

Smash Master
Legion could team with Chaz.... or someone else......

You are right, though.

Lady Legion gets second priority.

You know why?

Other than her being damn good, she recognizes how good I am. She also doesn't turn me down.

I teamed with Kyon one time, ONE TIME and almost got in money. Imagine if we were to actually team.

I teamed with Galuuda and got top 7 out of 40+ teams before, with a team of Yoshi + Ice Climbers.

I team with Fearless twice and get 3rd and 4th. Tether recoveries son.

I have many more accolades in 2v2, but that doesn't matter because I'm D-Torr.

and another thing......

Who's to say I'm not up there with those eight players you named. Last I checked, I remember a tourney where the TO changed my partner for another partner without even telling me, just because he thought the other team was better to watch. Great TO right?

But you know what..... it's ok

I have similar (and in some cases, better) team accomplishments with Gallax/Radix/Mampam/Kyon, but I can still say that I'm not close to being as much of a threat as them. Also, I don't know why you think that everyone sleeps on you. I usually brag about you being a top 3 ZSS to OoS when the topic comes up, and I know that Tampa believes that you're legit. You're legit and you know that you're legit. The problem is that in Florida, being legit makes you a bad *** normal. If you want to team with me, then ask. If I don't already have another team mate or something, I will happily team with you. I know that you don't want to team with me for other reasons, but my point is that no one is sleeping on you. Florida is just amazing.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm not mad at you about Holy Smash, I'm at Viper about Holy Smash.

If only my DK was good, then we would've wrecked.

Don't think I don't want to team with you, XDeath.

I go into every tourney thinking I will team with Hiram. If he can't make it, I'll just find someone at the tourney. That's how it goes every tourney.

_Dice

Smash Ace
D-Torr the only reason i think you are trash is i often define skill as: number of times a player has beaten me divded by how much taller they are than me

since we've only played once or twice and you are close to infinitely taller than me, your skill is very low, thus you must be trash. ;)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
D-Torr the only reason i think you are trash is i often define skill as: number of times a player has beaten me divded by how much taller they are than me

since we've only played once or twice and you are close to infinitely taller than me, your skill is very low, thus you must be trash. ;)
LMAO

I'm sigging this.

gallax

Smash Hero
First of all, we all know chris brown to be mad. That meme is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, let ppl sleep on you. It makes it easier for you.

Third, dice just became a legit troll.

Fourth, gindler is the best partner there is.

gallax

Smash Hero
Yeah so lets hype gallaxfest!!!!

Some thing that you guys should know:

Im selling water/soda/chips/hotdogs/burgers at this thing. Prices will be listed soon and very reasonable. We have a chef grilling so food will be nice and hot.

I will try to have a livestream again.

I am currently trying to obtain a venue for a nat tourney to be held at disney(where MLG was) so im looking to have 1-2 people co-host this tourney with me so that i can judge their ability to host as well as give them a feel for what its like to run a tourney. If you would like to help me co-host lemme know.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yeah so lets hype gallaxfest!!!!

Some thing that you guys should know:

Im selling water/soda/chips/hotdogs/burgers at this thing. Prices will be listed soon and very reasonable. We have a chef grilling so food will be nice and hot.

I will try to have a livestream again.

I am currently trying to obtain a venue for a nat tourney to be held at disney(where MLG was) so im looking to have 1-2 people co-host this tourney with me so that i can judge their ability to host as well as give them a feel for what its like to run a tourney. If you would like to help me co-host lemme know.
ask hungry box or esam to co hostnor alex jabaley

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If you can catch me with my new main......

Link
:awesome:

Have you watched videos of the Japan incident? Man, they got ****ed up.

edit: link is awful.

Top Bottom