• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I thought he was talking about the video too. But then I thought you were talking about the song. But then I realized you were talking about the video. But then I shut up and minded my own business.

Exdeath

Smash Master
See.... you fail to see the merit of my post.

First, it looks like you can't read. Where in my post does it say "overuse"?

yeah...

You have to realize that abuse =/= overuse.

Just using the emote for the sake of using it is abuse.
Or overuse. I consider them to be similar. As far as I know, abuse is always overuse.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
No, not replacing the song
Or are you taking about the song?
I thought we were talking about the opening video?
I thought he was talking about the video too. But then I thought you were talking about the song. But then I realized you were talking about the video. But then I shut up and minded my own business.
1) i WAS talking about OP latin song.
2) i DIDNT know u could replace the vid itself. Which if u can...i'd prefer that
3) if you cant change the vid u just insert a brstm to the corresponding one?
4) *waits for answers*
5) thanks

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
2) i DIDNT know u could replace the vid itself. Which if u can...i'd prefer that
4) *waits for answers*
5) thanks
Okay then. I can help you with the menu music but you'll have to go to Mink for the video stuff

Menu
X02 - Menu 1
X03 - Menu 2
W30 - Menu (Melee)
X01 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme

Just pick one of those to label your bstrm and you're good to go :bee:

Edit: And obviously go into the music menu in the game and set whatever song you picked to be the only song that plays for the menu theme

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
How's it hanging horribles? Moving into my apt either today or tomorrow. Oh, it's in orlando too. see ya around :p

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Okay then. I can help you with the menu music but you'll have to go to Mink for the video stuff

Menu
X02 - Menu 1
X03 - Menu 2
W30 - Menu (Melee)
X01 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme

Just pick one of those to label your bstrm and you're good to go :bee:

Edit: And obviously go into the music menu in the game and set whatever song you picked to be the only song that plays for the menu theme
Haha thx but that wasnt what i was specifying. I was specifying the vids music/vid itself. One or the other. Thx for the thought though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
4) *waits for answers*
5) thanks
You're not clarifying enough. You want to replace the latin version of the menu song with the menu song correct? Your best bet is to DL:
1. Audactiy
2. Bionic Sonic GUI music.. whatever thing. You'll find it.

So, you take the song, use audacity to make the volume higher (by about 4) and then export as WAV or MP3. The program will replace it with the real song.

If that ISN'T what you were talking about, reclarify. About the video, there's a thread for it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271087

Good luck.
There's a library of premade vids. Rename the .thp as "OPmovie.thp" and put it in the directory listed.

Is NONE of this is what you wanted. Super re clarify.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

You're not clarifying enough. You want to replace the latin version of the menu song with the menu song correct? Your best bet is to DL:
1. Audactiy
2. Bionic Sonic GUI music.. whatever thing. You'll find it.

So, you take the song, use audacity to make the volume higher (by about 4) and then export as WAV or MP3. The program will replace it with the real song.

If that ISN'T what you were talking about, reclarify. About the video, there's a thread for it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271087

Good luck.
There's a library of premade vids. Rename the .thp as "OPmovie.thp" and put it in the directory listed.

Is NONE of this is what you wanted. Super re clarify.
To COMPLETELY make clear.

I want the OPENING CINEMATIC AND MUSIC WITH IN SAID CINEMATIC CHANGED :) Do i just go to that thread you posted above then?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I had will's chili when he was just starting school and it was broken. I'd probably die if I ate it now

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Thanks man, I appreciate that.

You with those clutch kills though man. Good stuff man for real
like no lie the textures messed me up the frist set didnt let me dash like how i want but no1 kills my nana like you do and no is tough as you as MK

Top Bottom