• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So now that I'm going to WHOBO ill definitely want a crapload of singles practice this saturday. Out of those coming nick and Gary are my two biggest targets to play. Solo and Jeff to talk to for wario tips cause I plan to use him in tourneys
LOL!!! :) nice 2 see u thinking about me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LOL!!! :) nice 2 see u thinking about me
10/10

:diddy:

i planned to use the big TV for dubs only, and have 2 TVs on the floor where my bed usually would be for people to play singles. May even have another setup in the hallway for brawl instead of mahvel

Edit: im curious as to why alvin cant drink at his own place tomorrow. I didnt plan to go because im not a drinker but curious still

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
So....as I read the past 5 pages I've seen almost 20 troll faces....please stop you guys are overkilling that emote.

On another note I'm about to go to sleep at work until 10 then wake up and work

Mink I'll mm ur jiggs vs my falco

And then I'll **** ur teacher with all my characters ^_~

And what's that picture with all the blue cups......................

No troll emote here ^_^

gallax

Smash Hero
we can't drink at my place :( I guess we'll just play a lil bit of smash

and double ganon f*ck yean

also I believe me and gallax both passes calc in hs as well it's just that our majors, legit majors, require higher level maths.

edit: by pass I mean we f*cked it so hard that it had to get 3 abortions. One for it, one for the baby in it, and another for it getting pregors 6 months later cuz of how manly our dyicks were

I approve of this message. And lets drink at my place tonight.

im a interdisciplinary major, so its a major in Humanities and computer science with a minor in biology and match can be a *****.

wait we cant drink? why?
We can drink at my place tonight.

And then I'll **** ur teacher with all my characters ^_~
mm? My chars that arent my main and i would do a mm with are:

:marth: :pikachu2: :wario: :dedede: :metaknight:

Caps05

Smash Cadet
So im def down to drink at gallaxs if he doesnt pass out in .05 seconds

lol Hrnut we def have to watch that movie, what you know about vfx

Gindler

Smash Champion
Nahhh, I'll man up and have some chicken and potatoes first...and by that I mean nuggets and fries :)

On a side note...ohhhh yeahhhh PnT tourney, forgot...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well for anyone not drinking I'm down to play tonight. Lemme know if interested

2-DJeff

Smash Master
GDX have a mini dollar tourney or just a mini tourney like i did at my place on sat

ryan take me off the CFL IM chat
nvm i found out how

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Hey so I haven't posted here in a little over a year and a half and I stopped getting those upcoming tournament texts from TTT (with good reason, I never ended up going to any of them) and I doubt anybody even remembers me but I'm kinda bored and in the mood to smash. I lack transportation but does anybody want to just brawl online for a little while?

gallax

Smash Hero
i know where that is. we need to find you a ride. i lvie about 15 mins away from you. smashfest at my place tonight. question, do people consider you weird sometimes? i have a legit reason for asking.

Top Bottom