• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
The Sunset Limited = Top 3 Best Movie Ever Made, Ever. Everyone needs to watch this movie.

Also up there is sunshine.

Btw, theres 12 people viewing right now. Hrnut is trolling mad hard. Gindz needs to stick to yoshi and wario. And jsut because it says UCFL it doesnt mean you shouldnt come. It says hosted by.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
The Sunset Limited = Top 3 Best Movie Ever Made, Ever.

Also up there is sunshine.

Btw, theres 12 people viewing right now. Hrnut is trolling mad hard. Gindz needs to stick to yoshi and wario.
lol i dont believe you lol w.e. that movie you was watching on sat was weenie status lol we understand you got a girl but chick flicks? come on gallax lol :troll:

add me on FB ppl
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1786913888

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Go ahead and watch those two movies then come back and tell me you understand them. I will know instantly if you do or dont.
haha sadly i probably would understand it because i used to watch chick flicks (with my ex's) lol there's a difference lol ;D

gallax

Smash Hero
To become a man you must have had your heart broken at least once. And when that happens you understand chick flix and can actually watch them.

gallax

Smash Hero
Spoken like a true wario user.

Edit: dont be a scientist. they ALL died!!! But then again, that was so **** the way they went out. I would love to be that physicist.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Spoken like a true wario user.

Edit: dont be a scientist. they ALL died!!! But then again, that was so **** the way they went out. I would love to be that physicist.
welp, no point in seeing the movie now that i know all scientists died

expect me to watch a nerd genocide...*******s

gallax

Smash Hero
welp, no point in seeing the movie now that i know all scientists died

expect me to watch a nerd genocide...*******s
I knew going into the movie they were all going to die. Its obvious. You cant possibly expect to travel all the way to the sun then expect to get back.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
they intended to get back just it didnt work out. even knowing they died, gdx, the movie will still be good

atleast watching the way they all died

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Its midnight it ended.

This teacher puts new HW Q's same day as the test. Her face this week --> :troll:

Kinda salty though, gotta retake the class in the summer... again
that sucks

if its a math class i can definitely help tutor you

and watching how *****s get owned IS pretty entertaining, justin.

gallax

Smash Hero
Ive already told tony that im down to tutor him. He doesnt take me up on my offer though. And im an aerospace engineer. He doesnt trust my match skills...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol i am. that was the joke. Id mm you like 1 dollar since wario is like the only matchup you know so im at a very high disadvantage :awesome:

lolwut
ill MM your diddy instead and thats not the only MU i know.idk y would you say thats the only MU i know when i clearly beat ppl that use other characters than wario

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Gallax is pretty beast at match ups, prolly math too, but he likes to throw the whole rocket science thing around.

gallax

Smash Hero
Its easy to throw around. You would too if you had my major. It would be against the grain to not do it.

Me vs math is a matchup i know.

Top Bottom