• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
So I forgot to mention... Back at Ryo's Birthday tournament, someone seems to have taken my white Brawl controller and replaced it with a ****ty one... Im pretty sure this mix up happened because there was a duplicate of my book bag at the tourney and not that someone intentionally jacked me, but I'd appreciate it if someone could look around. The one that it's been replaced with is a thumb slicer with L and R buttons that don't feel very broken in (and it's covered in hand cheese...).

I lost it while playing Melee so fearless/someone might have it. Anyone notice an extra awesome controller that they didn't use to have? :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sorry brah I havnt seen an extra awesome white controller around....aside from mine of course

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So now that I'm going to WHOBO ill definitely want a crapload of singles practice this saturday. Out of those coming nick and Gary are my two biggest targets to play. Solo and Jeff to talk to for wario tips cause I plan to use him in tourneys

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Probably. I'll play anyone who comes but I was just stating the two i need to play the most
ull beat all they IC there because most that are robabky going suck
go wario against there ic if u have trouble with diddy im like one of the only IC mains in the US that knows the MU

Top Bottom