• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink for top spot in the Swamp ***** PR????
This made me warm inside. Haha.

Gallax, i obviously need MK practice. And some Falco ZSS.
I can't believe he forced me into ZSS falco or jiggly Luigi...

I thought i'd have more or a chance falco zss. I blew it on a match jiggly-falco on brinstar. Which epic sucks.
:(

I need to get better. Can anyone play today?
I feel pumped.

SAX

Smash Ace
Sax, hows the training goin?
Haven't really been playing much at all. I've played with Kuro and 2pro like twice this entire month, and that's about all the playing I've done haha. College Auditions are a a busy thing. March 5th is my Last audition up at university of North Florida. So the following Sunday (march 6th) will be my first free day for training =)

SAX

Smash Ace
fixed for accuracy

ey nick, when the next time you on this side of town? I wanna get craploads of practice, and the only people who can train me are other black people (or people we bestow a ghetto pass, such as justin, alvin, ryan, michael, etc.)
So when is your smashfest again?
I might come.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
fixed for accuracy

ey nick, when the next time you on this side of town? I wanna get craploads of practice, and the only people who can train me are other black people (or people we bestow a ghetto pass, such as justin, alvin, ryan, michael, etc.)
Black people unite
aye Hrnut teach me the mk vs falco MU and gdx teach me the diddy vs falco mu and me and solo show you any other wario tricks we can think of

2-DJeff

Smash Master
hahah im good if i get 2stocked by riddle twice then ill then ill come to you. so far he 2stcoked me lke 1 game in our set and rest were 1 stock low precent because i drop cg.
and im pretty good at the mk vs zss but i wont go mk for the whole set

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
hahah im good if i get 2stocked by riddle twice then ill then ill come to you. so far he 2stcoked me lke 1 game in our set and rest were 1 stock low precent because i drop cg.
and im pretty good at the mk vs zss but i wont go mk for the whole set
No, you shouldn't come to me. You should keep playing him.

We play drastically different.

And I don't care about MK. He's free.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol alright. i guess i may have another smashfest this saturday. same scenario as last week..except its happening this week

noon to whenever. check older posts for address

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this time guys, bring setups. We have space for approx. 2-3 more full setups (with mahvel in the hallway)

gallax

Smash Hero
Gayfest for sure b/c everyone agrees that you are the gayest of the gay(talkin to you HR)

Ragefest for sure unless i smoke. I dont like to lose. ;)

Top Bottom