• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SAX

Smash Ace
Ahhhh wish I was there. Havent been in the scene for a while. Can't wait till I'm smashing again with you guys haha

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Soo, drinking at my place tomorrow night?
i think justin alvin and maybe other michael are going. probably hrblack as well

as for me, no go sir. ill be playing at me smashfest cause my diddy/wario needs practice

SAX

Smash Ace
What's a dtorr?

And Texas went great! They seemed impressed enough with my ability. I heard they usually critique the auditionees so that it can be a learning experience, and i didn't get critiqued by them at all... So i think thats a pretty good thing! =)

I'll be back in floda around 3:30ish or something. My plane heads out at 10:50 Texas time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thanks to all who was able to come yesterday. I was able to get some really good practice overall.

since theres no tourneys this saturday coming up i might do it again :laugh:

gallax

Smash Hero
Soooo last night went totally not according to plan. I drank waaaaaaaaaay too much. All i remember is playing ace then being at my computer next with my head down then laying outside then walking inside to the couch. Thats the end to my memory. Fun night though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Soooo last night went totally not according to plan. I drank waaaaaaaaaay too much. All i remember is playing ace then being at my computer next with my head down then laying outside then walking inside to the couch. Thats the end to my memory. Fun night though.
lol sheesh. I guess falcon punch is just too manly

2-DJeff

Smash Master
thanks to all who was able to come yesterday. I was able to get some really good practice overall.

since theres no tourneys this saturday coming up i might do it again :laugh:
me ace and solo are already down for round 2 lol.. yall going to get wrecked by and IC and link on teams again ;) lol

HRnut (thought in the match) "are they trolling us? let me look at my scouter(looks into his glasses) What! 9000!!!!!! how could Link be this good!!!!!!" :laugh
post number 1000!!!!!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
fixed for accuracy

:diddy:
what 2 stocked each character by a link and IC then got 2-0 lol:awesome:

PR sugesstions opinions from people ive talked to
-PR should be 3-4months
-3dollar for PR MM
-PR should be split up CFL SFL

if you have any questions about these opinions tell me and if you need an explanation on it ask and ill explain why. might have to be over the phone though if you don't under stand my typing.
youropinions will be posted and this list will be updated every time i get on. So let me know what you think and ill try to take it up with the ppl thats head of the PR. because right now it isnt fair for the PRs

pesticide

Smash Lord
what 2 stocked each character by a link and IC then got 2-0 lol:awesome:

PR sugesstions opinions from people ive talked to
-PR should be 3-4months
-3dollar for PR MM
-PR should be split up CFL SFL

if you have any questions about these opinions tell me and if you need an explanation on it ask and ill explain why. might have to be over the phone though if you don't under stand my typing.
youropinions will be posted and this list will be updated every time i get on. So let me know what you think and ill try to take it up with the ppl thats head of the PR. because right now it isnt fair for the PRs
I'm not good enough to be on PR right now anyways but from my previous lurking and reading arguements, that sounds fair to me

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Guyyyys

I got 3rd! I beat Viper and L-Boss (SheikSSBM)'s Luigi 2-0. Haha. Epic.

But he came back through losers and kept character trapping me Falco - Zss.
It went to game 5... :(

But ig ot 3rd! Woooot.

Edit: Gallax best teacher ever

Top Bottom