• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
You wouldnt know this...

but don't call me on my debts. It's one of the things i hate most of all. I have enough selfrespect and responsibility to take of that **** on my own w/o som1 reminding me.

/10 k thx :)
When you're in debt to someone, it is their right to call you on it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
When you're in debt to someone, it is their right to call you on it.
Dude exdeath sthu....it's fine with jeff cuz he doesnt know and i never told him so. However if i tell someone before hand i dont want that **** happening then they should have the fkin respect and kindness (since im kind about it) to fkin oblige me. Now i understand if it's been months and it's money and its in the triple digits at least. Then ya CALL THAT MOTHA FKA OUT. *cough cough* But i will and i mean NEVER borrow that much from someone. So w/e...
>.>
No disrespect to you. Just to your mouth >.>
@Jeff im not going to PnT. So idk how u wanna do it. But like i said next i see you w/e that may be.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Keith Kristoff Kelly
Keith Kriss Kelly
Keith Kristopher Kelly
Keith Kareem Kelly
Keith Kaniel Kelly
Keith Kramer Kelly
Keith Konstantine Kelly
Keith Kent Kelly
Keith Kirby Kelly
Keith Kajun Kelly

Caps05

Smash Cadet
nah we got Garb

its: 4v4 ,Me Hrnut, Walnut, and Garb Vs Gallax, Xdeath, xyz, jbgamer; get at us!

with GDX and DC commentating on livestream

Caps05

Smash Cadet
raz has a knife, but we got two black people, so you we got two guns, a machete,and a katana with throwing stars

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya so what i figured would happen...happened. The circuit board u gave me already broke and this is my first time using it. The Control stick doesnt respond to left inputs. Does any1 know if wireless gc controllers run on the same circuit board if they are the nintendo brand?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wireless controller? That's your first mistake

But to answer your question I dunno sorry

Edit: actually anyone have a tri wing screwdriver? I want to swap out the c stick on my controller...it feels like the rubber top is about to come off

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wireless controller? That's your first mistake

But to answer your question I dunno sorry

Edit: actually anyone have a tri wing screwdriver? I want to swap out the c stick on my controller...it feels like the rubber top is about to come off
Im not using a wireless nor did the current circuit board come from one...

What im asking is does any1 know if they DO run on the same circuit board cuz i have like 3 extra wireless no1 uses so they would work for scrap parts if they do.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ya so what i figured would happen...happened. The circuit board u gave me already broke and this is my first time using it. The Control stick doesnt respond to left inputs. Does any1 know if wireless gc controllers run on the same circuit board if they are the nintendo brand?
yea cause u snapped it after you snapped yours u gotta be more careful bro controls didnt do anything to you lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
yea cause u snapped it after you snapped yours u gotta be more careful bro controls didnt do anything to you lol
Lolol considering my old lasted since GC came out and just broke....i doubt it.:awesome:

Besides, this one was messed up and soon as i tried it.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Jeff.
how the hell do you have 1K posts since may.
You must talk so much trash

:awesome:
i have 2 accounts but i never posted on that 1 i think my old account is from 2005
@ kuro but the joy stick wasnt snapped thats the thing
u know how i kno? because i put the other1 on it before you tested it lol
idc if u give me a messed up 1 like i said b4 at the tourney as long as its not snapped
@garb your late on that Combo video

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i have 2 accounts but i never posted on that 1 i think my old account is from 2005
@ kuro but the joy stick wasnt snapped thats the thing
u know how i kno? because i put the other1 on it before you tested it lol
idc if u give me a messed up 1 like i said b4 at the tourney as long as its not snapped
@garb your late on that Combo video
I never said it snapped. It's just like a reg stick it just doesnt,errr how should i say...,"realize" any left inputs. If it does its just a dim walk.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Kuro, just buy another controller on Amazon for like $15 lol; That's what I did and it works great for Melee/Brawl play.(Official Nintendo brand/manufactured, not those ****ty Chinese ones lol)

I bought a triwing off Amazon, but I'm all the way down here from ya GDX D:

:rosalina:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro, just buy another controller on Amazon for like $15 lol; That's what I did and it works great for Melee/Brawl play.(Official Nintendo brand/manufactured, not those ****ty Chinese ones lol)

I bought a triwing off Amazon, but I'm all the way down here from ya GDX D:

:rosalina:
Tony has a triwing hes the only one in CFL i believe xD.

and i just need a new circuit board. Cuz i have a custom made shell.

That's totally BA <3

Exdeath

Smash Master
Dude exdeath sthu....it's fine with jeff cuz he doesnt know and i never told him so. However if i tell someone before hand i dont want that **** happening then they should have the fkin respect and kindness (since im kind about it) to fkin oblige me. Now i understand if it's been months and it's money and its in the triple digits at least. Then ya CALL THAT MOTHA FKA OUT. *cough cough* But i will and i mean NEVER borrow that much from someone. So w/e...
>.>
No disrespect to you. Just to your mouth >.>
@Jeff im not going to PnT. So idk how u wanna do it. But like i said next i see you w/e that may be.
I didn't say when someone needs to call them out, I simply said that it's the right of Jeff to call you on it when he wants, if he wants to. I wasn't even replying to your message to Jeff -- that's none of my business. I was referring to your seemingly open message of hating it when someone you owe something to reminds you of your debt.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I didn't say when someone needs to call them out, I simply said that it's the right of Jeff to call you on it when he wants, if he wants to. I wasn't even replying to your message to Jeff -- that's none of my business. I was referring to your seemingly open message of hating it when someone you owe something to reminds you of your debt.
Uh huh. And i still stand on if i ask they should have the *blah blah insert long winded message from previous post here* to not to. At least not more than once.

and @2link ya that's why i asked if wireless gcc run the same circuit board cuz i have several of those and i wanted to replace the Board . And a guy in NY painted it for me. I had some extra cash from a few side things so i spent some on this some on 3ds and i have some left for my CEO badge ima buy this weekend.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292943 not the cheapest but i didnt care. Cuz im ballin like that :cool: lmao.

Top Bottom