• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
@GDX...
I'm free 8-10...
and then at Gallax. So that doesn't really help
but i do need didry help :(
Diddy*^

@Renki... yes it is

@Kuro.
WOO.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Damn that hrblack character and his being better than me-ness. He stole my monkey logic and applied it to snake so now its a snake that thinks like a diddy....aka annoying but effective

_Dice

Smash Ace
Damn that hrblack character and his being better than me-ness. He stole my monkey logic and applied it to snake so now its a snake that thinks like a diddy....aka annoying but effective
I'm not even going to touch how this could be seen as an awesomely racist statement.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's k dice cause all diddys already have monkey logic myself included. That's how we can use diddy. Nick somehow stole our monkey logic but its too powerful to be used with snake

Toneh

Smash Lord
*Updated the 1st page with tourney's.

For the FL national CEO, early registration ($25) ends on Feb 28, 2011. If you plan on going, buy a badge before the price goes up! Badges cover the whole weekend.

http://ceogaming.org/registration

Smashers just need to buy a badge. Entry fee's will be at the door. Brawl and Melee.

Man there's so many good players on wifi Ive never heard of.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
*Updated the 1st page with tourney's.

For the FL national CEO, early registration ($25) ends on Feb 28, 2011. If you plan on going, buy a badge before the price goes up! Badges cover the whole weekend.

http://ceogaming.org/registration

Smashers just need to buy a badge. Entry fee's will be at the door. Brawl and Melee.

Like whom?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
The ppl I played under my ladder stats and just a bunch that are on the ladder.

I met Drew on the ladder :cool:
Haha ya i see alot of FL peeps on AiB that i never heard go to tournies. Kinda sad really :(
U know where that Lie guy came from? Never heard of him and he places top 10 o.o?

Toneh

Smash Lord
Haha ya i see alot of FL peeps on AiB that i never heard go to tournies. Kinda sad really :(
U know where that Lie guy came from? Never heard of him and he places top 10 o.o?
If we find any, lets see if we can get some of them to come out.

He's been around awhile, MD/VA area

Toneh

Smash Lord
Another reminder. UCF lan / Starcraft 2 tourny / console gaming this saturday.

12:00pm - 2:00am

Room numbers: Student Union 218 ABCD, Student Union 221AB

_Dice

Smash Ace
Another reminder. UCF lan / Starcraft 2 tourny / console gaming this saturday.

12:00pm - 2:00am

Room numbers: Student Union 218 ABCD, Student Union 221AB
already not going, it conflicts with another tournament for me.

SAX

Smash Ace
Sorry man, I'll be in north Texas auditioning for UNT =]

Like I said, illl be attending more tounies after the 1st week of march

also, I approve of radix's picture

SAX

Smash Ace
Radix, we shud play on weefee so I can beat yo diddy with my (crappy) wifi snake ;)

Edit: LOL iPod touch's spell check changed diddy to sissy hahaha
Haha I feel you're pain with the iPod touch spell check! Haha

so I hear that you are near apk. We have pretty good players near here you could always smash with. 2pro usually hosts stuff, but he said he is busy for while. Think you can host? I could make it to smash at your place tomorrow if you don't live too far.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Haha I feel you're pain with the iPod touch spell check! Haha

so I hear that you are near apk. We have pretty good players near here you could always smash with. 2pro usually hosts stuff, but he said he is busy for while. Think you can host? I could make it to smash at your place tomorrow if you don't live too far.
Yea I live pretty close to apopka. Wish I could host but during the week I got work in the morning, class in the afternoon and parent johns at night lol. Unfortunately, weekends are really the only time I can do anything :/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just a heads up. WHOBO 3 is 23 days away and as of March 1st the badges will jump up in price one last time so if u want to go to this event please buy the badges ASAP. There will be brawl(its looking bigger than pound 5's brawl attendance) and melee at this event as well as mvc3/ssf4 and other games in the rooms next door. I hope to see you kids there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You missed NLL, therefore you no longer attend tournaments, therefore you're no longer an active player.
I didn't go to NLL :(

Like me.

If you think I've evolved beyond the joys of lurking Orlando threads, you'd be wrong.
Good i was starting to feel lonely.

kuro you owe me a controller mother board.. just saying

radix will beat you on wifi no effence
No effence taken.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
kuro you owe me a controller mother board.. just saying

radix will beat you on wifi no effence
You wouldnt know this...

but don't call me on my debts. It's one of the things i hate most of all. I have enough selfrespect and responsibility to take of that **** on my own w/o som1 reminding me.

/10 k thx :)

SAX

Smash Ace
Yea I live pretty close to apopka. Wish I could host but during the week I got work in the morning, class in the afternoon and parent johns at night lol. Unfortunately, weekends are really the only time I can do anything :/
Ahh I see. That's fine man. I am busy for the next weekend because of college auditions for me, but other apk people might be free to play over the weekend. you'd have to ask them though. I'll see if I am available next weekend cause I think i am. Not sure how many people you could host, cause I usually give my friends rides to smash places, how many people do you think you could host at once?

Top Bottom