• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
i highly agreee

i'll wreck you kids in monopoly though. I used to do tourneys for it (lol not even trolling you. completely serious)
those must have been long. cause we all know monopoly is never finished in one day

also they must have been pretty boring. cause we all know noone wants to see a douchebag take park place,

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
those must have been long. cause we all know monopoly is never finished in one day

also they must have been pretty boring. cause we all know noone wants to see a douchebag take park place,
it suprisingly didnt take as long as you would think. when its 1vs1 someone tends to get wrecked pretty quickly :laugh:

park place was like pocket queens for me. Always nice but i never seemed to win when I owned PP/Boardwalk. I just bought one just so he couldnt get both and build ****

Caps05

Smash Cadet
it suprisingly didnt take as long as you would think. when its 1vs1 someone tends to get wrecked pretty quickly :laugh:

park place was like pocket queens for me. Always nice but i never seemed to win when I owned PP/Boardwalk. I just bought one just so he couldnt get both and build ****
ah nice, haha im actually pretty curious to see this ****.

also im down for some monopoly, get at me

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Heh, I never knew who Trela was until this video. I love his style, control, precision, and speed. He brings out so much of Lucario's potential (especially with the combo you mentioned). Probably the best Lucario I've seen as of lately.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Heh, I never knew who Trela was until this video. I love his style, control, precision, and speed. He brings out so much of Lucario's potential (especially with the combo you mentioned). Probably the best Lucario I've seen as of lately.
Actually Junebug is the proclaimed best by the lucario boards. Trela is # 3 i believe but your right i love his innovation in his combos. It really is fun to watch and interesting. And inspiring since i've been using lucario in friendlies alot more as of late. Ima use him along with my main if the whole bbr thing gets enacted.

Exdeath i have some videos from my smashfest with bebop and 2¡Pro the other day. Would u be ok to record those? 2link is doing my MM from gainesville so i cant ask him. And my other recorder is handling 26 replays of mine atm so would u do these for me. These are more for 2¡pro and bebop.

SAX

Smash Ace
Check out junebug. Not as flashy as trela, but he's better imo.

EDIT: What Kuro said ^

Also Kuro, I'm officially SAX now haha. Just to avoid confusion and whatnot. No more bebop lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
Actually Junebug is the proclaimed best by the lucario boards. Trela is # 3 i believe but your right i love his innovation in his combos. It really is fun to watch and interesting. And inspiring since i've been using lucario in friendlies alot more as of late. Ima use him along with my main if the whole bbr thing gets enacted.

Exdeath i have some videos from my smashfest with bebop and 2¡Pro the other day. Would u be ok to record those? 2link is doing my MM from gainesville so i cant ask him. And my other recorder is handling 26 replays of mine atm so would u do these for me. These are more for 2¡pro and bebop.
Both 2link and I have said that CFL should send its videos over to me before you're sending it to him; 2link has enough on his plate. It's funny that I'm asking for replays from Gallaxfest and NLL, but people are still sending their replays to 2link even though he has hundreds of replays that he's already working on.

tl ; dr: PM me your replays and .gct file.

Top Bottom