• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm holding a tourney in Daphne, Al http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296770
Any crew thats coming and traveling more than 3 hours I was going to get a hotel room for them the day of the tourney if they feel they can't make it back home, free of charge. Double bedroom, and at least a minimal of 5 that needs to stay in the room. I think probably can do 4. I was probably gona save money for 3 hotel rooms maybe 5, but it has to get that hype. First come first served

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yes yesssss

also any advice on how to counter sentinal force? (the rocket assist)
it literally stops me from approaching so characters like dorm or task master friggin get free safe **** in
out camp him mixup your approch... what charaters you play?
my bro uses the same assist in mvc2 and 3
my friend kusa tried to do the same thing to dtorr today and dtorr punishes it with zeros quater circle special into xfactor repeat
me and dtorr is playing right now

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Where my smashers at? In orlando for the time being. Text me 321 750 8964. Melee and brawl practice

reserk

Smash Cadet
2djeff and dfear, add my xbox live gamertag: reserk. i'd like to get some practice on marvel vs capcom 3. currently i use amaterasu, spiderman, and im trying to figure out who to use as a third person. any suggestions? please add me, i want to get good at this game.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Yo, can anyone going to NLL give me a ride home? I can pay gas money and all and I already have a ride there just not a ride back. If worse comes to worst I'll take a bus hom but I'll much ratherr get a ride.

reserk

Smash Cadet
ok deadpool is definitely my 3rd character. thanx for the practice 2djeff. let's play again sometime. sorry about the lag though.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow being today? Or Sunday? You people who stay up late in the morning usually have a warped sense of...days.

I considered hiatus, but I feel that's a lot of time and effort going to waste for an underdeveloped character. I'm more or less still here. <3

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Tomorrow being today? Or Sunday? You people who stay up late in the morning usually have a warped sense of...days.

I considered hiatus, but I feel that's a lot of time and effort going to waste for an underdeveloped character. I'm more or less still here. <3
I know. You're on your way now and woke me up :D

YAY FOR NOT SLEEPING UNTIL 4PM!

Top Bottom