• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

DFEAR

Smash Hero
btw buy the mvc3 strategy guide. it comes with ALL the frame data. too ****ing good.

all my normals are safe on block lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Pool 15:

Takeover
Kadaj
D-Torr
ThunderSt0rm

Dtorr got Pools Bracket *****. Dtorr, beat takeover!!!!!!
Its top 3 out so dtorr got this :cool: Only one i could see him possibly losing to (though he better win :)) is Kadaj. PFt to the rest. FL GOT DIS!!!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Takeover is a pretty good snake

Don't underestimate anyone in your pools ever. Assume they are amazing until proven otherwise

gallax

Smash Hero
Hey someone took my black controller. Ive had that controller for almost 11 years. Thats my original gc controller and it means a lot to me. If you picked up an extra black controller with cut springs(L and R, im not sure if the L is cut though cant remember) PLEASE come forth and tell me you have it. Someone took my wiimote and my black controller. Im moreso worried about the controller because it means a lot to me.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey someone took my black controller. Ive had that controller for almost 11 years. Thats my original gc controller and it means a lot to me. If you picked up an extra black controller with cut springs(L and R, im not sure if the L is cut though cant remember) PLEASE come forth and tell me you have it. Someone took my wiimote and my black controller. Im moreso worried about the controller because it means a lot to me.
Do you remember where you last saw it?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Yo someone give that **** back to gallax or i will personally come looking for it, and you really dont want that.

And has anyone seen that show minute to win it?

gallax

Smash Hero
So I may actually be an alcoholic :( which is not good so after one last big drunken even and I mean really really drunk I'm going to not drink for a while, well try.
Dude i know what u mean. Over the break i drank every night for about a month(i do mean every night)and smoked a lot. If u need help staying away from it you should hit me up and visit friends instead of staying home, which is where u usually drink.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm hyped for Pound regardless.

I'm not upset at my pool, since I haven't really proven anything. I know who Takeover is and I've played Kadaj before. I'm looking forward to it, and I believe I can do well.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I'm hyped for Pound regardless.

I'm not upset at my pool, since I haven't really proven anything. I know who Takeover is and I've played Kadaj before. I'm looking forward to it, and I believe I can do well.
Do work son

Top Bottom