• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I won't be playing cause i cant do that dragon thing. it's like a full quarter bullshit turn on the analog stick. i can't get it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
omg, i played it at the play n trade tourney they had...this game is soooooooo much fun

Viper and Arthur are going to be in my final team guaranteed. now i must start the search for my 3rd. Until i find them, I'll use Ryu since hes the same since 1800

SAX

Smash Ace
Ayyeee, if anyone is hosting someplace on Sunday, I'll most likely be there. I haven't played with people since the beginning of feb. I'm prolly super rusty right now haha.
So if anyone is hosting Sunday LET ME KNOW

_Dice

Smash Ace
me and solo are going to play even if it sucks. If it sucks were only playing for the money though. so that means no friendlys or Mvc3 fest
I will teach you starcraft, you will profit.

EDIT: and i'm talking anywhere from 2.5k to 7.5k a month from online events+MLG, i'll teach you how to cast SC2 and make a profit with that for another 650/mo and then tell you what you need to do so teach the game for another 20/hour.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

EDIT: and i'm talking anywhere from 2.5k to 7.5k a month from online events+MLG, i'll teach you how to cast SC2 and make a profit with that for another 650/mo and then tell you what you need to do so teach the game for another 20/hour.
My best friend Used to do that for the first starcraft and he got me into it a bit but i really got board of it. Im more into fighting games and halo (sometimes) halo can get gay

_Dice

Smash Ace
My best friend Used to do that for the first starcraft and he got me into it a bit but i really got board of it. Im more into fighting games and halo (sometimes) halo can get gay
starcraft 2 is less boring imo. But yeahfighting games have their own appeal, which is why i want to learn mvc3. (+ i can freaking pick a rediculous team and win using stupid things like x factor. )

Caps05

Smash Cadet

if i had a gaming comp rn i would so take you up on that offer.

Toneh

Smash Lord

Gimme a raincheck on that. Other distractions ATM !

Oh and that xfactor move in Mahvel is really Kaio-Ken

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LOL @ gdx saying that solo and 2d are the best.... LOL

he don't know that I've been practicing mvc2 and I'm getting mad good at sentinel.
have you? well, i havnt sen you play yet, but i know as far as mvc2 goes those two are the best in this area

and im now 100% certain that deadpool is the greatest character in any fighting game in the history of fighting games. Let me just share with you guys, some of the actual sound clips he says in-game

"I just beat Mag-freakin-neto. Where yo curly mustache at?"

"This is a hyper combo..."

"I am the ghost of christmas kick your ***"

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang" (while doing super with shooting guns)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
have you? well, i havnt sen you play yet, but i know as far as mvc2 goes those two are the best in this area

and im now 100% certain that deadpool is the greatest character in any fighting game in the history of fighting games. Let me just share with you guys, some of the actual sound clips he says in-game

lol i know hes my favorite weapon x guy

pesticide

Smash Lord

o damn. teach me yo money-makin ways!

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Money match?:awesome:
10$

lol nah I'm all talk. but mvc2 is pretty easy to pick up and dead pool is ****ing amazing

DFEAR

Smash Hero
x-23/wesker/doom

learned 0-death (1,200,000) with wesker and only know 700,000 combo with x-23 and doom

doom shield assist into x-23 M feint into command grab is so friggin legit

or x-23 bnb into wesker otg...INTO RESET

ill be going to orlando this weekend (not for nll but for friends might pass by nll with a setup maybe)

Top Bottom