• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh really? Ok

Well I got off work early. So imma be home in like 45 min if you two wanna come now

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Thats not what your mother said lastnight!

@Kyon- Don't worry about offending people by being yourself, if they are offended, it's childish and they should really grow up. Just my 2 cents.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
dice is probably the only vegetarian I <3

you are too cool

gdx is too cool and black and awesome

mink is too purple... in a good way :)

garb is well.... too epic, yeah I said it

hrnut is too many johns and too racist for my taste. he does the most racist slave voice I have ever heard

caps is too manly

gindler is too dhl he's work for like 30+ hours in 3 days

raz is too ek

this post is too long

did I mention I like to dance?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dice is probably the only vegetarian I <3

you are too cool

gdx is too cool and black and awesome

mink is too purple... in a good way :)

garb is well.... too epic, yeah I said it

hrnut is too many johns and too racist for my taste. he does the most racist slave voice I have ever heard

caps is too manly

gindler is too dhl he's work for like 30+ hours in 3 days

raz is too ek

this post is too long

did I mention I like to dance?
garb shots strike again

i cant tell who actually made the post though. i doubt it was actually alvin :laugh:

Caps05

Smash Cadet
We're not even THAT drunk yet, but grey goose did make us loose

Except for nick he is passing out.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Who is picking me up tomorrow? GDX or Mink? also dragon said he wants to come also.

And

Who wants to be my partner for doubles?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Who is picking me up tomorrow? GDX or Mink? also dragon said he wants to come also.

And

Who wants to be my partner for doubles?
last i heard, which was thursday, mink was

Edit: o nvm, he just texted me asking me to pick you up. what time were you looking to go?

_Dice

Smash Ace
last i heard, which was thursday, mink was

Edit: o nvm, he just texted me asking me to pick you up. what time were you looking to go?
Pick me up any time man, if i go earlier that just means i can get more practice, going later means more sleep. It's 100% up to you man just try to let me know sometime tonight.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pick me up any time man, if i go earlier that just means i can get more practice, going later means more sleep. It's 100% up to you man just try to let me know sometime tonight.
hmm...well...just be ready around 11. i cant really call you so i guess just be outside the building or gym or something (ive never driven on campus really so as long as its somewhere easy to see)

_Dice

Smash Ace
hmm...well...just be ready around 11. i cant really call you so i guess just be outside the building or gym or something (ive never driven on campus really so as long as its somewhere easy to see)
if you pull into the parking lot across from the gym, and go straight once you get i the lot there are meters there, i'll be there.

Top Bottom