• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol its k Gary we still love you

Not literally of course but you know :laugh:

Nick If I knew how to fix my mindset I would have 3 years ago

SAX

Smash Ace
IU was super impressed with my jazz audition. One of the most famous jazz educcators was there and heard me play. He patted me on the back and said I'm a great player!! Good news yeah!

Can't wait when I'm back into the smash community when i'm done with all these auditions.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
IU was super impressed with my jazz audition. One of the most famous jazz educcators was there and heard me play. He patted me on the back and said I'm a great player!! Good news yeah!

Can't wait when I'm back into the smash community when i'm done with all these auditions.
What's IU? Illinois?

and ya gary just ignore em. Im sure u know that already. Your cool in our book <3

SAX

Smash Ace
Indiana University.

Oh also auditioned for a nationwide scholarship, and I made it in the top 3% of all the jazz saxophonists in highschool around the nation who applied! I'm soooooooo excited, it'll look so good on my college resume!

On a side note, gallax: I'll be free as of early march. I'll be looking to play with you often then

Caps05

Smash Cadet
My wonderful day so far just got thrown some negativity for me being myself. (Gay) I never been thrown something like this before so I didn't know how to take it. If I ever made anyone feel uncomfortable by this I'm sorry. I will surely tone it down from now on...... avatar's expression needs to change.

Haters gonna Hate. to the left------>

You are an amazing person Gary and people are gonna be stupid sometimes. You just pick yourself back up and keep on going. dont let **** like that ruin your day

Bad *** Sax. I hope you go amazingly far with your talent.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Indiana University.

Oh also auditioned for a nationwide scholarship, and I made it in the top 3% of all the jazz saxophonists in highschool around the nation who applied! I'm soooooooo excited, it'll look so good on my college resume!

On a side note, gallax: I'll be free as of early march. I'll be looking to play with you often then
Good shee~ nick. I know you'll succeed in whatever you do and where ever u do it. :)

Exdeath

Smash Master

Good stuff!

OverLade

Smash Hero
My wonderful day so far just got thrown some negativity for me being myself. (Gay) I never been thrown something like this before so I didn't know how to take it. If I ever made anyone feel uncomfortable by this I'm sorry. I will surely tone it down from now on...... avatar's expression needs to change.
I like when you act gay it lets us know you're comfortable around all of us :bee:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Kyon, we all like you for being gay.
Gay is who you are, dont pretend to be something you're not.

Mink: Pro-Gay.
as represented by the purple text

:awesome:

my general rule for gay people is that they're all fine with me as long as im not getting ****ed in the ***

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Do whatever you feel like you have to Kyon. What happenned, if you dont mind me asking?
I understand if you dont wanna say.
Mink's always here if you need someone to talk to!
Friends!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Do whatever you feel like you have to Kyon. What happenned, if you dont mind me asking?
I understand if you dont wanna say.
Mink's always here if you need someone to talk to!
Friends!
yea we dont have to monkeystomp someone do we

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
damn it's so hard to fall asleep when you have this stuck in your head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxi73RQlLB8&t=0m46s

We should all use yellow rice and just end ricism
LOL i Just saw the video. I read it before I saw the vid and thought, damn it sounds like a epic meal time quote.

EpicMealTime said:
I've been sippin on that green and smoking all that liqour all day.

Make her sour cream.

We bacon weave a bacon dream.

Ugg veggies.

custom tequila salsa saauuuccce.

Getting a lard on.

Using crisp bacon instead of chips and tequila guac instead of guac guac.

Come here veagan these nachos will change you.

Am I right sugar p uss? Watcha know about p uss?
LMAO omg I love this episode.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
damn it's so hard to fall asleep when you have this stuck in your head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxi73RQlLB8&t=0m46s

LOL i Just saw the video. I read it before I saw the vid and thought, damn it sounds like a epic meal time quote.

LMAO omg I love this episode.
Dude i was about to die watching it. I had to pause it because of how hard i was laughing.

"I've been sippin on that green and smokin that liqour"

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I hear a bigger group than expected is coming.
Fancy.

Last night i...
Slept alot.

tonight?
Maybe Gallax will train me since i'll be at his place. :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Someone should come to my place and play me tonight after work. Open from 9 to 2-3

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
GDX, I'm down. Where are you in regards to Gallax's?

Since i crash at Mike's on Thursdays, maybe all of us could smash together to prep for sat?

_Dice

Smash Ace
Someone should come to my place and play me tonight after work. Open from 9 to 2-3
I'd love to, but no ride is the only thing thats keeping me :( no school tomorrow either.

Mink i'd love it if you could pick me up if you are going. I'm on campus so not far from gallax.

EDIT: also i can buy food for payment.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hmm...ill go to mikes house as well if he'll let me.

That way both mink and dice can get 1vs1 practice without having to wait. Although I didn't bring a controller so ill need to borrow one

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
GDX, i brought both of my controllers....

knowing someone would need it.

:D

Also Mike, i brought a TV and my wii for sat/extra setup

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...Lol jiggs mains and their god complex

mink check with mike for me if i can come by as well

...i wish dc were in one of those cars

Top Bottom