• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Caps i am hurt.

for some reason you have made this personal.
i am not going to correct your post about me cause its all true i am a swamp***** get on my lv.

back to the Falco ZSS talk i was trying to have.

and once again what good falcos have you beaten in tourney?

_Dice

Smash Ace
On topic, mink's awesome. but he can't be held accountable for it, as he said.

Off topic. Gonna be a sad sad day when Us sonics figure out our spike timings.
People will rage, sonic spiking will get banned because they can't handle getting wrecked by sonic so bad their teeth turn blue.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Alright...

I'm starting to get pissed and ****

*****s need to like grow a set

Just because it's ineffective doesn't mean that it isn't camping.

:059:
Yes, I camp...... we all ******* do. When every competitive game breaks down, the safest options will always win. Case closed. Enough of this.

But without a ****ing shadow of a doubt, I'm the most aggressive player. Whether it helps me or kills me, I will always be the most aggressive player.

Done.

I'm not gonna talk about his anymore. Done.

He was telling you not to be rude and that part of your post he did agree with. You don't have to be a dyck. All he's saying is don't judge someone you haven't played. Lack of a background in smash is a good point but it doesn't mean they suck and you can't make that assumption based off of one post.

Look at Jerz. No one knew who he was (d-torr's queue to enter) and his 2nd tourney he comes in and wrecks.
All i'm saying.

You cojld think twice about the way you word things and the way you say things on smashboards.
Don't be a jeff ;)
Golden Rule man.
I knew Chino (Jerz) for a year, but you already know that.

:awesome:

I'm glad he's able to compete in the scene and do well for himself.

Good **** Jerz

Oh.... and.........

<3 Snake MU

<3 MK MU, a lot

<3 Falco MU, somewhat

**** FOX

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
LOL, is all i have to say. World is full of hippocrits.......

i dont understand. all of what i said rude or not was all about smash what you responded with was a personal attack with little to do with smash.

i want to know if you have beaten any good fl falcos not the worlds best falco.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'd rather not.

One thing I pride myself on doing, is being able to learn all matchups with my mains.... regardless of difficulty.

Not knocking you or anything, because winning is good but that's just my thing.

Besides...

I already play too much characters (ZSS, Yoshi, Lucario).

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Sweet. I want more people!!!

Oh and im going to be livestreaming at dis. I need a partner in crime for commentating...whos down?
me dtor and you should commentate or we can switch off during our tourney maches

He was telling you not to be rude and that part of your post he did agree with. You don't have to be a dyck. All he's saying is don't judge someone you haven't played. Lack of a background in smash is a good point but it doesn't mean they suck and you can't make that assumption based off of one post.

Look at Jerz. No one knew who he was (d-torr's queue to enter) and his 2nd tourney he comes in and wrecks.
All i'm saying.

You cojld think twice about the way you word things and the way you say things on smashboards.
Don't be a jeff ;)
Golden Rule man.
******* lol

Top Bottom