• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Lol i can't help it i just magically wake up over here...its like i'm leading a double life lol

Toneh

Smash Lord
you get your parts yet?
and mink i left my black control in ur car let me get it later
yeah but I messed up the order on the buttons and gotta wait a week for the other 3. Joystick is alot better.

My gamecube controller died again so I'll be gamestop hunting for a new one. Kuro said he got lucky on the 1st try.

gallax

Smash Hero
All this salt and no gallax around? Whats this world coming too?!?!?!?!??

On a side note, the bbr has the falco vs jiggs MU at huge a +4 advantage for falco. The highest rating is +4 btw...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If anyone wants to come by I'll play after work.

863-934-2355
8608 falstaff place
Oviedo fl 32765

SAX

Smash Ace
thats a typical falco combo lol i think the mind game in this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFJL5N-l5g&feature=related at around 2:00 to 2:06 is better lol.
Yeah, but I mean, even his falco recked leon over there in europe. He needs more competition. Glutonny IS europe now lol.

Can't wait to see if he comes to a US national this summer. It'll be interesting to see him play against our best players.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so i was bored and looking at old threads/results threads

and ive been in a constant state of 5th for the past like...6 months

AND IT MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

/nerdrage

Razek

Smash Apprentice
so i was bored and looking at old threads/results threads

and ive been in a constant state of 5th for the past like...6 months

AND IT MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

/nerdrage
Step it up then scrub lol You have what it takes just gotta get your mindset together son lol

hrnut on razek's account

Razek

Smash Apprentice
i'm learning him this month for realzies time to watch X and espy and troll the sonic boards

_Dice

Smash Ace
i'm learning him this month for realzies time to watch X and espy and troll the sonic boards
i have a feeling you will live as long with sonic as you do with snake, just because sonics momentum cancelling is much better especially with good DI. oh and non stupid recovery.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Man I miss you guys. Candidacy exam this Friday. Wish me luck.
We miss you too bro, all of us me, Raz, garb, gindler. we gotta chill when you have the time bro. Happy late birthday sorry I took so long

hrnut on razek's account

Toneh

Smash Lord
None of the gamestops close by have any atm. You have to be willing to drive at least 20 min and call around. Ive got that gamestop rewards card so mine was like $14.50.

The guy behind the counter said, you must be a smash brothers player looking for one of these.

_Dice

Smash Ace
None of the gamestops close by have any atm. You have to be willing to drive at least 20 min and call around. Ive got that gamestop rewards card so mine was like $14.50.

The guy behind the counter said, you must be a smash brothers player looking for one of these.
i got mine 8 dollars new online, with 1.25 shipping.

Toneh

Smash Lord

_Dice

Smash Ace
Mines the official one, or at least they openned the package, printed nintendo gamcube perfectly at the top and then resealed the package.

Toneh

Smash Lord
I'm not sure what deal you got, but as long as you got that "nintendo gamecube" at the top then ur good.

You'd be able to tell right away too how horrible the joystick and buttons are.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
My wonderful day so far just got thrown some negativity for me being myself. (Gay) I never been thrown something like this before so I didn't know how to take it. If I ever made anyone feel uncomfortable by this I'm sorry. I will surely tone it down from now on...... avatar's expression needs to change.

Top Bottom