• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Wario isn't a bad MU for oli.
lol wario beats olimar easy wario weighs more and can kill olimar easy and i believe wario dair beats all olimars moves. wario can gimp olimar easy and bite ***** olimar. the only thing oli can do is up smash which wont work all the time and piviot grab. olimar cant air release wario his grab put wario on the ground.
i pretty sure if glutonny played brood. brood would get ***** lol
If you cant air release wario he wins the match up besides against (MK) and (IC) But its even with IC thats it. the only reason its even with IC is because the grab infinite which is still super hard to grab wario.

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
lol wario beats olimar easy wario weighs more and can kill olimar easy and i believe wario dair beats all olimars moves. wario can gimp olimar easy and bite ***** olimar. the only thing oli can do is up smash which wont work all the time and piviot grab. olimar cant air release wario his grab put wario on the ground.
i pretty sure if glutonny played brood. brood would get ***** lol
If you cant air release wario he wins the match up besides against (MK) and (IC) But its even with IC thats it. the only reason its even with IC is because the grab infinite which is still super hard to grab wario.
Wario can't approach easily. And he needs perfect dairs or you get usmashed OOS. This MU for olimar just involves a lot of running away.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Wario can't approach easily. And he needs perfect dairs or you get usmashed OOS. This MU for olimar just involves a lot of running away.
LOL dairing with wario perfectly is hella easy lol trust me lol my bro plays wario and he dose it fairly easy. Right now my bro (one of the best warios in FL) is saying dairing with wario perfectly is easy because all the areial momentum he has. Your also for getting wario can also hit and run. up smash dosnt kill wario easy ethier. in fact noting really kills wario easy. the only person that can kill wario under a 130% easy is like snake or Gnw lol. other than that you gotta gimp him and olimar cant gimp lol. also bike is good against him 2

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
ull beat all they IC there because most that are robabky going suck
go wario against there ic if u have trouble with diddy im like one of the only IC mains in the US that knows the MU
You're robabky right.

So im posting these flyers around UCF. Any critiques or anything im missing?
Dude, that looks awesome.
Mad props.
Lovin' the salty squad.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Gallax that flyer pretty beast, i thought we were drinking thursday night, and solos is the best wario in cfl hands down

_Dice

Smash Ace
you forgot to mention on the flyer that the only legal stage is port town aero drive. just to P/O HRNut.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol personally I just like the CFL salty squad. But if u want to make up versions of the SS that's fine....I might not be at GFest though =/

I'm still lost to the meaning of the pic

I robabky get it but I'm pretty sure that I'm lost lol ^_^

gallax

Smash Hero
My tourney is gonna be bomb. Im also changing some details on it, and by it i mean the poster. Gimme a sec and ima post up a new one.

Btw, y u not coming to gfest?

SAX

Smash Ace
I should be able to make gfest on march 19.
But gallax do you think I could come over sometime to help me? My mk and wario still feel a little rusty.

gallax

Smash Hero
I should be able to make gfest on march 19.
But gallax do you think I could come over sometime to help me? My mk and wario still feel a little rusty.
Yeah man for sure. Lemme know when u want to train. Ive got spring break next week.

Top Bottom