• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol mike is trying to see if he has another legend on his hands

But you're actually playing smash tonight? And not just getting crunk? Cause if so I wanna come after work

gallax

Smash Hero
No, we are drinking hard. Smash is always an option though. But if you want to come you can, only if u r drinking though. You're too good to play against drunk so think about that.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
uhhh I guess some people have called me weird at times 0_o It's not like I'm outwardly odd, I just like to **** around with my friends. But I don't know any of you so I'll probably be normal and boring for a while. And chances are you're all a lot better than me but in the circles I've played in I'm always pretty much on top and I do enjoy competitive smash, even if I do end up getting my *** handed to me.

gallax

Smash Hero
Gdx, i was telling you to think in terms of we are gonna smash and when we drink we are gonna get really bad and we probably wont have fun playing you since your already hard as balls to play sober. Then smash is over.

Edit: I would say this to any smasher, not just you gdx. Im not singling you out from the group. Your just too good to play against drunk and have a fun time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol I got no beef with you mike. I just don't enjoy drinking

But seriously this Saturday fest is mine right? Making sure were all on the same page here

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So, because I don't drink, I can't chill?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Then again,....

....as an outlier in Chill Factor (I'm the chillest person yo), I guess that doesn't apply to me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well I can go over if I want...but watching my friends drunk doesn't entertain me as much as it used to lol

I just don't want anyone thinking I'm salty cause I'm not

I'm actually salty its not Saturday yet. I wanna plaaaaaaay

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I can actually help you out with that. I'm very into the whole brawl texture hack scene. Do you just need the program or is your wii not even modded?
Naw i got hax/homebrew and all that good jazz. Have custom music and stuff. But i wanna change the intro the latin one.

Exdeath

Smash Master
So....as I read the past 5 pages I've seen almost 20 troll faces....please stop you guys are overkilling that emote.

On another note I'm about to go to sleep at work until 10 then wake up and work

Mink I'll mm ur jiggs vs my falco

And then I'll **** ur teacher with all my characters ^_~

And what's that picture with all the blue cups......................

No troll emote here ^_^

:(

:troll:

Exdeath

Smash Master
So-called "trolls" who abuse the emote fail at trolling.

:093: REAL TALK
There's a difference in overusing :troll: and posting :troll: because someone is complaining about too many :troll:s. I believe that in this case of :troll:, I have not overused :troll: because it is the latter instance of :troll:.

:094:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
There's a difference in overusing :troll: and posting :troll: because someone is complaining about too many :troll:s. I believe that in this case of :troll:, I have not overused :troll: because it is the latter instance of :troll:.

:094:
See.... you fail to see the merit of my post.

First, it looks like you can't read. Where in my post does it say "overuse"?

So-called "trolls" who abuse the emote fail at trolling.

:093: REAL TALK

yeah...

You have to realize that abuse =/= overuse.

Just using the emote for the sake of using it is abuse.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
@ Garb, yeah that as a mistake

At Kuro, you need to find the file that will actually replace the opening theme. There's actually a thread on the boards dedicated to making the files, and they have a library of opening themes. Luckily, you can skip out on the beauty of making it yourself,

My opening theme is a dethcore music video. Win.
Bahahaha.

So, if you find the file all you have to do is rename it and place it in the right directory.

robabky

Top Bottom