• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
Dice, ill be playing later today. Ill hit u up with a text when im free. Ill pick u up if need be. If anyone else wants to play hit me up through texts.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Viper man. I can't quit on the swampnigggas. I'll always be a swampniggga. That doesn't mean i can't be considered CFL as well......

Hater.
i am confused to why you would call me a hater?
btw CFL is a region not a crew. there are CFL swamp*****s just like there are SFl ones.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
The entire region more or less acts like a crew. All of CFL (not including Tampa as RedHalberd views Tampa as MWFL and not CFL) plays each other on a (semi)regular basis. They may not have a title but CFL is definitely a crew in my eyes.

Toneh

Smash Lord
As for teaming with people, I will team with all people that I would consider at least once. Who ever the chemistry is the best with is who I'll stick with. Thats not always the highest placings either ;) GallEx you can be first =P
Just dodge me in the tournament bracket and you will place good.

Raz shake off all the rust with other partners before we team ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mink, can i catch a ride

im prepared to throw wave after wave of my own monies at you for gas

/futurama

(and ryan maybe one tourney we'll team. who knows). i also pretty much promised to doing double diddy with tony the troll ( :awesome: ) one day

reserk

Smash Cadet
man, tony had to convince me to play smash again, lol. well i guess it couldnt be that bad, although my diddy needs a lot of work. wonder if i should use falco as a backup...

SAX

Smash Ace
I have a question.
If there is a no lgl in a tourny, and mk planks under lylat near the edg with Uairs, is that legal for an unlimited amount of time? Or would that be considered stalling?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I have a question.
If there is a no lgl in a tourny, and mk planks under lylat near the edg with Uairs, is that legal for an unlimited amount of time? Or would that be considered stalling?
It's all up to the TO. If he deems such a tactic as stalling, then it is stalling. If he doesn't, then you gotta live with it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have an update regarding rides to Ryo's. So. listen up.
Since crews come first, i recived a call today informing me i may have to pick up a member or two of my crew from Lake Alfred. If this is true, i can fill the remaining places in my car w/ a CFL or 2 CFL players.

Though, if none of the Swampniggga's wanna throw down money for gas, then i'm going to bring you. I should have the update soon.

That is all.

PS, GDX.... i love futurama

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I have an update regarding rides to Ryo's. So. listen up.
Since crews come first, i recived a call today informing me i may have to pick up a member or two of my crew from Lake Alfred. If this is true, i can fill the remaining places in my car w/ a CFL or 2 CFL players.

Though, if none of the Swampniggga's wanna throw down money for gas, then i'm going to bring you. I should have the update soon.

That is all.

PS, GDX.... i love futurama
save a spot for me

gallax

Smash Hero
Well how about i drive up there along with you mink so that way we get 2 cars?

U get ur crew and ill take the CFL crew. We can share apopka.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Plans changed. I'm not going to drive the CFL Swampnigggas..

So in my car for Ryo's bday. I have, Gallax, GDX, Radix, Jeff?
confirmation plox.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well how about i drive up there along with you mink so that way we get 2 cars?

U get ur crew and ill take the CFL crew. We can share apopka.
Plans changed. I'm not going to drive the CFL Swampnigggas..

So in my car for Ryo's bday. I have, Gallax, GDX, Radix, Jeff?
confirmation plox.
Confirm!!!!!
So uh like where does this leave me? I said i want to go earlier on... :p

Edit: and of course i can pay gas :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
k mink, im down :laugh:

if you dont already have one, me or mike can supply a sunpass for the time we are on 417->408->turnpike

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay thats cool. Multi cars would roll with me. As long as my cars full. and i got dibs on GDX. he has a sunpass. Haha. :D

and <3, i'm down to play jiggs for ya. I'll be at gallax's tonight. If not..... some... other time or something. :D

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Okay thats cool. Multi cars would roll with me. As long as my cars full. and i got dibs on GDX. he has a sunpass. Haha. :D

and <3, i'm down to play jiggs for ya. I'll be at gallax's tonight. If not..... some... other time or something. :D
what is the actual car list?

Top Bottom