• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I agree with D-torr on this.

Also, i'm gonna have a shout out to my boy Jigglymaster! 2 Stocked M2K this weekend with jigglypuff in tourney! THATS MY BOY!

Toneh

Smash Lord
Man that headache today was brutal, im good now though.

Shoutout to raz's couch, gindlers tylenol, and minks mountain dew.

Gindler you got an appointment for a haircut tomorrow if you wanna stop by.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
D-torr, go jigglypuff.

And they're trying to find out who's wii the replays were on. He lost the set at Ktar, getting 4th place. His counterpick was picto, and rested M2k twice from dair, and the first kill was rollout in mid air.
What a boss.

Edit: Shoutout to Radix's 4pm hangover!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I heard about that. Puffster too good

That didn't mean much in my MM vs Viper

I lost
O really? how bad?
Man that headache today was brutal, im good now though.

Shoutout to raz's couch, gindlers tylenol, and minks mountain dew.

Gindler you got an appointment for a haircut tomorrow if you wanna stop by.
are you in for the trip to gainville just like the SFL trip? lol
Gallax is going this time lol

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Mink:
Proud member of the CFL Salty Squad
dam I knew you would sell out but did not think it would be this soon.
its ok the rest of the swamp*****s will show you whats up at the nub academy.

O really? how bad?
The Vids are up on my you tube channel

I wasn't bad, but I'm not happy that I lost.

Just gotta keep moving forward though.
It was a real good set. but for some reason 2dj thinks i suck very bad when i actually only suck. Jeff man i am not that much worce then you and i have never let me say that again never droped a set to mink in tourney. NO Johns

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
*Insert elaborate troll story about how the term johns came to be* :troll:

Also Nick, I wanna play today call me if you're free. Like...seriously i mean it :)

ay yo mink, what's up with the nfl ****? im assuming we got 2 cars this time? Im gettin a hefty sum of money like 4 days before the tourney so i definitely wouldnt mind going :laugh:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Viper man. I can't quit on the swampnigggas. I'll always be a swampniggga. That doesn't mean i can't be considered CFL as well......

Hater.

Caps said no to giving his controller up. Stood up for all the gamers who dont want to give it up!!! he da best.
He's like the Rosa Parks of our generation

Razek

Smash Apprentice
New Font ,New style, same Razek. I have requested every Saturday off. So Unless they need me to come in to fill someones spot I will be attending almost all tourneys. I was going to only play Melee, however Mink impressed my with his amount of improvement since the first holy smash and Playing with Hrnick and TTT(aka tony the troll) so. If any one wants pikachu or MK for brawl or sheik and falco in melee have at me =P

Razek

Smash Apprentice
As for teaming with people, I will team with all people that I would consider at least once. Who ever the chemistry is the best with is who I'll stick with. Thats not always the highest placings either ;) GallEx you can be first =P

_Dice

Smash Ace
Is anyone Playing today, i really feel like sitting down and playing a ton of games today, and I'm disgusted at my SC2 play right now so i'm taking a break until i cool off.

Top Bottom