• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
Wait a second, this whole otronicon thing is confusing. Doubles is fri and singles is sat? Uhhhhhh that means two door fees. Ah well guess im not doing doubles at otronicon if its friday. Yay for singles!!!

@mink- today is a no go for the whole day. Thursday = school from 10 A.M. until 9 P.M. with an hour break from 3-4.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yeah I'll pick you up. 2 things though.
Getting home close to midnight, I wouldn't be able to take you home...
And i'll be at gallaxs around 6at the latest hopefully. I'm still discussing the time with my mom.
1) fixed my phone. Put it in rice and it absorbed all the water over night so now it works *Phew* that was close.
2) why wouldnt u be able to? jus curious :reverse:
3)let me know how that discussion goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyCR...st=MLGxdCwVVULXd5B4KQKreW9zbZNQa8hZut&index=2 what im learning on piano =3 its my project for the next month or so.

SAX

Smash Ace
1) fixed my phone. Put it in rice and it absorbed all the water over night so now it works *Phew* that was close.
2) why wouldnt u be able to? jus curious :reverse:
3)let me know how that discussion goes.
Because you said you'd have to be home by like 10:30. I mean if Jeff doesn't mind keeping you at midnight at his house until you got picked up that's fine. If I had to take you home we'd leave at like 10:30, and we are getting there at 6-7 ish.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Because you said you'd have to be home by like 10:30. I mean if Jeff doesn't mind keeping you at midnight at his house until you got picked up that's fine. If I had to take you home we'd leave at like 10:30, and we are getting there at 6-7 ish.
I have to be home at jeffs around 10:30 IF my dad has to pick me up. So if you'll just take some gas dough and drop me off instead midnight is fine. Studying for AP physics exam :(

SAX

Smash Ace
I have to be home at jeffs around 10:30 IF my dad has to pick me up. So if you'll just take some gas dough and drop me off instead midnight is fine. Studying for AP physics exam :(
Mmk. I can pick you up then it's all good! We'll leave gallaxs around 10:45 then. I can't be home too much later than midnight.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Mmk. I can pick you up then it's all good! We'll leave gallaxs around 10:45 then. I can't be home too much later than midnight.
K sounds like a plan. Oh any vids of you u want me to bring from my wii? Or are you covered?

Askin cuz im puttin the replays ima use on a diff sd card so i dont have to search through all mine to find em Llol

SAX

Smash Ace
K sounds like a plan. Oh any vids of you u want me to bring from my wii? Or are you covered?

Askin cuz im puttin the replays ima use on a diff sd card so i dont have to search through all mine to find em Llol
Just put like 5 of my mk you think are good ones and are recent. I think Jeffs got me covered though

SAX

Smash Ace
no i dont BEBOP. i dont even have myself coverd. because all my matches in friendlys are just me trying to pull stupid stuff
fixed. Lol
but could you get the one of me and 2pro on lylat? It's on your wii but not sd card.

and oh, in that case kuro, get as many as you can with recent ones of my mk please and thank you!

SAX

Smash Ace
k remind me when you get me. what time we leaving?
I'm gonna aim to leave anywhere between 4 and 4:30. I'll pick up kuro first, then you and Solomon coming back up. Hopefully we'll be at gallaxs around 5 or 6. But we have to leave like no later than 10:45.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm gonna aim to leave anywhere between 4 and 4:30. I'll pick up kuro first, then you and Solomon coming back up. Hopefully we'll be at gallaxs around 5 or 6. But we have to leave like no later than 10:45.
why dont we just go with you right at 4? lol
aye 2link121 you working on the zp vids?
i ask because i dont want to send you vids and over flood you

SAX

Smash Ace
why dont we just go with you right at 4? lol
aye 2link121 you working on the zp vids?
i ask because i dont want to send you vids and over flood you
You can, I just figured you would want more time, so Itd he less waiting in a car for you. But I can pick you guys up first.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
if i attend gallax do you want to team

Hrnut blab blah blabh aaccfountianoatni

OverLade

Smash Hero
Reminder for Tampa Smashfest tomorrow. **** is gonna be godzilla big. 20 setups, 10 hooters girls, and 4 kegs. Get big.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Damn, HR beat me to it (actually had saturday off too :p). Oh well i'm super poor till monday. Hope there's a fest at some point :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Start Traveling Lade I've only ever seen you at TWO tournaments ***** :laugh:

That one Chu Biweekly and Ceo xD
Lol Its not easy the parent johns are strong this semester but soon as I get my GPA up to a 7.5 where it used to be I'll be at every national ;)

Top Bottom