• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey Tampa is having a huge event at Ed's place this saturday and we'd love for as much of Orlando to tune in as possible. It's possibly Ed's last fest in Tampa, so there will be maximum setups and huge attendance. I also wanna point out that Ganja has recently become a monster and I think he's one of the best players in Florida now.

Once again, it's gonna be the biggest smashfest in Tampa for a long *** time. You should be there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293425&page=1

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Hey Tampa is having a huge event at Ed's place this saturday and we'd love for as much of Orlando to tune in as possible. It's possibly Ed's last fest in Tampa, so there will be maximum setups and huge attendance. I also wanna point out that Ganja has recently become a monster and I think he's one of the best players in Florida now.

Once again, it's gonna be the biggest smashfest in Tampa for a long *** time. You should be there.

ill try man its the same day as otronicon :/

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Wheres Ed going?o.o
Who is Ganja?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ed is possibly/probably going back to South Florida.

Ganja is probably the 2nd/3rd best player in Tampa right now.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ed is possibly/probably going back to South Florida.

Ganja is probably the 2nd/3rd best player in Tampa right now.
O i see. I'd love to get the chance to play him sometime then lol. Awwww i hope Ed still comes up here to us CFL peeps :(

Jeff im up for friday. I can stay pretty late that day to.

gallax

Smash Hero
Im pretty maxed right now but kuro can come. So far i have:

2D-J
Bebop
Kuro
Xdeath

Am im missing anyone? Maybe radiX. How late is everyone planning on staying?

gallax

Smash Hero
Btw, for everyone who is coming over i want them to bring me at least 5 vids of themselves within the last month. I dont care how you get the vids or if they are friendlies or whatever. Bring them on a SD card or upload them on youtube. Im gonna start picking apart you playstyle and going through vids with you on a one on one basis.

Edit: Just thought of an important point. Bring vids where you dont 3 stock someone or 2 stock. Only vids where u get down to your last stock OR a vid you know you want me to analyze. I already know how good you are and have an opinion of who you are so seeing vids of you wrecking isnt going to impress me.

Edit 2: I also want you to send me a PM saying who you are specifically interesting in learning with. Im pretty sure bebop wants to learn wario and mk. Im pretty sure xdeath wants to learn mk and gaw. Im pretty sure 2DJ wants to learn ICs and falco. Im also sure that kuro wants snake and pit. Just confirm who you want to use in tourney with me. If you want to learn 5 chars for tourney im still down to help ya. I currently use :snake: :marth: :metaknight: :pikachu2: in tourney so i understand.

What im planning on doing is taking you guys up to my room one at a time and sitting down with you 1v1 and spending a good while with you teaching you about the game and what i know. Then when you're not with me you can be downstairs implementing what ive taught you.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Im pretty maxed right now but kuro can come. So far i have:

2D-J
Bebop
Kuro
Xdeath

Am im missing anyone? Maybe radiX. How late is everyone planning on staying?
I would prolly have to be back to nicks place by like 10:30 or so. Unless he drove me to my house. Then it could be like 11. But i have a feeling he's gonna have to leave earlier anyways cuz his mom. *starts looking for vids* O.O ima get the one vs Polt :p
and chaz.

Also Tony if you're coming i got vids of you from zp on my sd card.

gallax

Smash Hero
Send me a PM please with your chars you are planning on using in tourney.

And idk about solo. Thats a total of 5 people i have to sit down with individually and train. Ill let you decide along with bebop and kuro and xdeath. If he comes you all lose time getting 1v1 with me and getting taught. And trust me when i say its valuable time for you guys.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Send me a PM please with your chars you are planning on using in tourney.

And idk about solo. Thats a total of 5 people i have to sit down with individually and train. Ill let you decide along with bebop and kuro and xdeath. If he comes you all lose time getting 1v1 with me and getting taught. And trust me when i say its valuable time for you guys.
how about you break my time in half and teach me the MK matchup at your level of play

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Also hey Nick let me know if everything i said above is right/ok. my phone fell in water...

I JUST BOUGHT THAT DAMN THING GAHHHHH!!!!! :p

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey mink. Do you think you could send me my set versus chaz. And the one snake match with Polt. and one with albert.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
aww our set isn't good enough for you to want to study? D:

lol, anyway Kuro I can't expedite your videos, but I can try and see if I can grab the replay files for you. I just hope that I don't have any date problems looking for them.

I'll try to get 'em for you. Tomorrow prolly

:rosalina:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
aww our set isn't good enough for you to want to study? D:

lol, anyway Kuro I can't expedite your videos, but I can try and see if I can grab the replay files for you. I just hope that I don't have any date problems looking for them.

I'll try to get 'em for you. Tomorrow prolly

:rosalina:
Lol, be quiet i hate peach </3 ooops sry Rosalina :glare: ive decided so far for My snake vs chaz my Pit vs tony twice and my match vs you on bf or vs Legion on bf gonna watch both myself and see whats better. and then my match vs albert on sv cuz i really shouldnt of won that and i need to know what i could of done better so im not in that position again. I dont want **** to go to game 3:cool:

and all those were on minks wii. Cept legion. I have those.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah, good job on how youre doing whole setup, mike

maybe i should pay you a visit one day and see what i learn :p

...OMG theres a facepalm icon :facepalm: and its 10chars by itself

SAX

Smash Ace
Also hey Nick let me know if everything i said above is right/ok. my phone fell in water...

I JUST BOUGHT THAT DAMN THING GAHHHHH!!!!! :p
Yeah I'll pick you up. 2 things though.
Getting home close to midnight, I wouldn't be able to take you home...
And i'll be at gallaxs around 6at the latest hopefully. I'm still discussing the time with my mom.

SAX

Smash Ace
could solo come? he wants to know
also i use g&w on CP
Also Jeff, me and Chris recorded a lot of matches, there is a good match I saved to your wii on lylat.
Could you provide those replays on your sd card fir gallaxs? It'd be much appreciated

EDIT: on iPod touch, can't multi quote from hear lol.

gallax

Smash Hero
ah, good job on how youre doing whole setup, mike

maybe i should pay you a visit one day and see what i learn :p

...OMG theres a facepalm icon :facepalm: and its 10chars by itself

Dude come ova sometime or just let me know if u want me over one day. Ill def sit down with ya, that way u can help me out too. And im lovin the facepalm icon.

Oy think you very much 2link. Our pool was on his wii so this covers everything ^_^

DONT USE THIS COLOR EVER AGAIN!!!!!!! Its super hard to read. Ty.

Professor G teachin smash lectures. Class meets one time a week, and the test is saturday guys. Don't forget to study videos in between lectures.

Same here, Im just lucky I live 2 min away :cool:
This guy knows.

Top Bottom