• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_Dice

Smash Ace
Hey man I'd like to go to meet everyone and get my butt kicked. But only if there is room, i don't want to knock anyone out of a car.

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok so raz is coming with me. So my car is radix, raz, 2djeff and solo. Mink has kuro and gdx, and more than likely 2pro. He still needs one more.

I did have a training session today with mink, and it was ridiculous. Hes getting really good really fast. I learned today that i still have so much more to learn. Good shee mink. Ur gonna be a top player soon.

gallax

Smash Hero
Also, using snake for that long today that many times in a row has made me realize how much i love him again. Im back with snake in tournies as my numero uno again!!! And trust me when i say i will camp u harder and better than anyone you've ever met. Its getting GOOD.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Awesome I'd love to have friendlies with you again Mink. I wanna see that CFL training put to work myself.

I've mostly been studying things rather than practice, but I'm going to be doin' work myself soon x3.

:rosalina:

gallax

Smash Hero
Np dude, we dont want to be the laughing stock of FL. We have enough players here to make a difference and be PR worthy. But the ultimate goal really is for everyone to get good enough to get known, which is what i want for everyone.

gallax

Smash Hero
Awesome I'd love to have friendlies with you again Mink. I wanna see that CFL training put to work myself.

I've mostly been studying things rather than practice, but I'm going to be doin' work myself soon x3.

I dont do peach practice. But what if i did learn her...possible new character for gallax?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Np dude, we dont want to be the laughing stock of FL. We have enough players here to make a difference and be PR worthy. But the ultimate goal really is for everyone to get good enough to get known, which is what i want for everyone.
Who's this post directed towards? Me or 2link?

or...

did you just post this to post this (since me nor 2link said anything about "laughing stocks")?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
He was responding to you D-Torr

I like the sound of this. Good stuff Mink, and good stuff Gallax for taking CFL under your wing.

the 'Np dude' is a reply to you saying 'good stuff'. The laughing stock thing is just him giving some reasoning to what's driving him to help everyone.

SAX

Smash Ace
gallax, when are you free tomorrow? As in Wednesday

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ok so raz is coming with me. So my car is radix, raz, 2djeff and solo. Mink has kuro and gdx, and more than likely 2pro. He still needs one more.

I did have a training session today with mink, and it was ridiculous. Hes getting really good really fast. I learned today that i still have so much more to learn. Good shee mink. Ur gonna be a top player soon.
Also, using snake for that long today that many times in a row has made me realize how much i love him again. Im back with snake in tournies as my numero uno again!!! And trust me when i say i will camp u harder and better than anyone you've ever met. Its getting GOOD.
1) thanks for the compliment man, I appreciate it. I was happy with our matches too. I got good snake practice in. And i taught you how gay the Dsmash really is. Hahaha. Like that 0-56% on pikachu :D. thursday will be good. you need to teach me diddy and MK too. Snake is a hard obstacle -.-

2.) Snake is gay

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i thought the trip is on the 5th
he might be going up there anyway. its only 2 hours to gville from here

id go to gville more myself since one of my best friends is there but i dont even know driving my car 2 hours at a time anymore :laugh:

Edit: from this point on, im going to make sure my luck never haunts me again in tourney. If i lose a set, it will be because of skill and no freak occurances

/putfootdown

gallax

Smash Hero
Bebop, u can come over tmorrow between then, as long as you promise to drop me off at UCF by 5:45. Jef can come too.

@everyone - im gonna be practicing my new snake which invloves lots of camping, so bear with me cuz im preparing for when i go down and play sfl.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Bebop, u can come over tmorrow between then, as long as you promise to drop me off at UCF by 5:45. Jef can come too.

@everyone - im gonna be practicing my new snake which invloves lots of camping, so bear with me cuz im preparing for when i go down and play sfl.
Ima try to come friday if thats ok with you. Let me know.

and jeff ill come to ur place on saturday.

SAX

Smash Ace

Yeah I can do that, just tell me where to go and that'll be fine.

Jeff, I'll text you when Im gonna be going

Top Bottom