• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Razek

Smash Apprentice
i'm down for RYO's anything Except his DYYK lol i'll ride with G or gallax doesn't matter

hrnut on raz account

gallax

Smash Hero
Aight, well if caps is willing to drive his van then i say my car is now caps car!!! That way we can also have caps coming with,

Using caps' van:

Me
caps
raz
radix
2djeff
solo

Mink's car:

kuro
gdx
hrnut
2pro

R we already confirmed full? Need 1 more for caps van.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Is APK Fest at Jeff's on Saturday confirmed?

@everyone - im gonna be practicing my new snake which invloves lots of camping, so bear with me cuz im preparing for when i go down and play sfl.
I very much enjoy playing against your campy Snake with my MK (when I can actually think clearly haha).

Razek

Smash Apprentice
dude i definitely main sonic what the heck are you talking about lol

Razek

Smash Apprentice
guys I think it's about time we admit it, Melee is just a better game lol

Razek

Smash Apprentice
The difference between brawl and melee is one stayed in mlg for more then one season! Guess which one that was?

I'll break it down. Melee to brawl = Mvc2 to Chutes and ladders.

Also, I'm ready to play Brawl, Melee, Project M. Just hit my cell up for directions and stuff.

321-213-7096

Edit: Hrnut is here.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm gonna charge 7.50 an hour for low teir training no door fee though. door fees are gay.

Top Bottom