• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im down to play, throughout the week

i get off at 8 tomorrow, and i get off early at 5pm wednesday-friday

just lemme know through texts sometime during the day if youre interested as i cant check smashboards on my phone

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I met Captain Jack once. He didn't like my peach. I distinctly remember him saying "This phuckin monkey isn't doing the **** i tell him to do. I'm gonna take him home and beat him like a child." I lol'd

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
If you're having kill problems I understand you son.
I got 99 problems kills are all of em'.

yeah... I don't feel like big a pink puff ball anymore. talk to me if you feel like having a ninja rip you in half.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Im down to play this week as well. Except for today. Apparently I need more MU experiance so people let me have it. And I found out Peach can camp sheik as well. This is sad news for ed... :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol...i rarely upload friendlies on youtube, but me and nick had 10 diddy vs snake fights and epic **** happened in all of them. I gotta put them up this week :laugh:

gallax

Smash Hero
ill be down to play thursday!!!! and friday!!!!!!!!!! and saturday!!!!!!! text me thursday if i can come over to chill. that means u gdx and jimmers and raz and materz.

btw, i got a tooth pulled today. took the doc 12 shots of septacain to do it too. lol.

gallax

Smash Hero

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
ill be down to play thursday!!!! and friday!!!!!!!!!! and saturday!!!!!!! text me thursday if i can come over to chill. that means u gdx and jimmers and raz and materz.

btw, i got a tooth pulled today. took the doc 12 shots of septacain to do it too. lol.
I work all those days.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
His arms are bigger than all other body parts combined. Someone should shoop broly's arms to be just another copy of his legs/torso/head.

Broly for Super Smash Brothers Broly.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
And honestly,
Who goes SSJ just because the baby next to them is crying?

Good job Bandai, here is one for the next series. Make Chichi go SSJ because the boys keep leaving the toilet seat up. Then the next week, make her go SSJ2 because they leave the toilet seat down and just pee on it.

jk, <3 DBZ

not really jk though

M@v

Subarashii!
And honestly,
Who goes SSJ just because the baby next to them is crying?

Good job Bandai, here is one for the next series. Make Chichi go SSJ because the boys keep leaving the toilet seat up. Then the next week, make her go SSJ2 because they leave the toilet seat down and just pee on it.

jk, <3 DBZ

not really jk though
Chi-chi has no saiyan blood in her, so its absolutely impossible for her to go ssj

j/k <3

Top Bottom