• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
id team with you legion.

if there was any cfl melee that ever happened
Sorry dude, fell asleep after. I feel like playing (melee more than brawl but whatev works) this week though, so let me know dudes.

My bro is probably going to visit end of next month, gotta teach that nub some smash.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
raz : come to orlando and play melee
me : k *goes to orlando*
raz : *wakes up from sleeping when I arrive*
me : hey best pal buddy friend in the entire world! lets play that melee game you were talking about.
raz : did u bring it?
me : I didn't know I had to, im so sorry this is all my fault will you forgive me
raz: YOU FORGOT MELEE? EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT TELL YOU TO BRING IT?!
me : please don't be mad! im so sorry!
raz : well since you drove all the way here I guess I could.... go to bed.... and go to a halo lan party the next day without mentioning it to you
me : oh well can i at least come there and maybe they have an extra tv we can play on inbetween matches or something?
raz : well everyones going to bed because they have work in the morning including me
me : but you.. told me to.. come to..... *sigh* nvm

ty \ tristen thanks for the interesting night haha

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Oh i didnt know i got 17th at NLL lol i thought i got dead last. v.v which is why i want to practice more in brawl. I wish I could train with you guys at UCF (or wherever you guys live). I do miss melee though, but I haven't had a teammate since uuaa started teaming with hbox. I went from uuaa, to vericz to hiroshi (once) and its just so much fun to team with a fox. Thats kinda why i've stopped playing melee and theres barely melee tournaments anymore that I can actually go to. WATO (melee) are usually very small and not worth it. The only ones that are good are the NOOB tournys.
Zerounderone has garb to play, gallax doesn't (really) play melee, and redhalberd is decades away. I have no set partner because H5G is always so reluctant to go to tournies. I would looooooooooooooove to have someone to team with. I got a shiny brand new marth coming out of the works and dual peach just sounds like a nightmare. Ehh?? EHHH?

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
We didn't get shakes : / But it was zuo's first time there too. I did make it a point to hype the shakes though.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday to me...
I need some SSBB...
But no games for today-y...
But tommorrow....please? :(

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGG

:)

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Happy B-Day! Host a fest for my man Renki!
Renki Should come to my place/virg's tomrrow!

I have some room for housing if need be for CEO!

MLG right around the corner! I didn't realize it till that huge sign hit me in the face when the site loaded up. Speaking of MLG, does anyone rember the brand of TV they used? I think it started with an "S" and it wasn't sony, I think it weas Sylvania.... somthing like that. Let me know if any you guys remember

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Tom. =)

I definitely plan on stopping by sometime tomorrow for CEO prep. Adam said I could stop by tomorrow too, so whichever is better for you guys.

One warning though: I'm going to want to be coming over earlier than usual...like 2pm at the latest, lol. So, don't be surprised if I call at 11am with the usual, "Wanna smash?" xD

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to CEO so no housing :( sry. going to wet n' wild that day with some chickies.

I am down for smash though.

Top Bottom