• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys ive got chudat and Candy coming down this weekend for C.E.O. and i was wondering if anyone would be able to help house them. ive got them thursday/friday night but they need a place to stay SATURDAY/SUNDAY/MONDAY.

mary-kate is trying to house them monday night i think but i have no idea whats going on with candy as for flights. chudat leaves tuesday and mk says she can take him to the airport.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mean brawl I ment the match and no I stopped playing melee for a reason.
Out of curiosity, what is the reason?

hey guys ive got chudat and Candy coming down this weekend for C.E.O. and i was wondering if anyone would be able to help house them. ive got them thursday/friday night but they need a place to stay SATURDAY/SUNDAY/MONDAY.

mary-kate is trying to house them monday night i think but i have no idea whats going on with candy as for flights. chudat leaves tuesday and mk says she can take him to the airport.
Do both of them need housing at the same spot? I have one comfy couch and a sweaty melee couch.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Please lemme know when he's over. If chudat's there, I'm sure Halo5god would go out of his way to come visit with me.

As a peach main Kyon, I know you don't have to move too much playing a good peach. My peach NEVER wavedashes and I really never have to L cancel because float canceling is just stupid good. DUDE. DOUBLE PEACH TEAM. Best team evar. Prolly no kill power, but that's okay.

Toneh

Smash Lord
NLL

Results thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276346

Doubles:

1st Never give up (Seibrik + Chaz)
2nd Meatspin Marauders (radiX + Ramen)
3rd Daz Mine (Poltergust + Xaltis)
4th 2 Girls 1 cup (Co18 + MK18)
5th Sonic Lovers (Shaky + Afro)
5th Like Hell were dead
7th Arabian Nights
7th Want to hear a funny sound
9th We like to press B
9th Gary Coleman brain hemmorage lolol
9th Hungry bag douche vox
9th Los Negros
13th Old school
13th Stunning Turnips
13th Tango Sucka
13th Mikey Funk Masta G's
17th Kuabara
17th Get your kleenex ready
17th Better than chase/bobby
17th Sushi Roll

Singles

1st Seibrik (MK, DDD)
2nd shaky (Ness)
3rd Afro (Snake)
4th Chaz (Marth/MK)
5th poltergust (Yoshi)
5th GDX (Diddy kong)
7th Hrnut (Snake)
7th Razek (MK)
9th Snipa (IC's)
9th radiX (Snake/Diddy)
9th CO18 (D3/Wario)
9th Hungrybox (D3)
13th dfear (Diddy)
13th Xaltis (Falco)
13th Prince Ramen (Pit)
13th Kyon (Peach)
17th walnut
17th LS
17th Fearless (Olimar)
17th Legion (Peach)
17th Mata (PT)
17th mk18 (Wario)
17th C!
17th Gallax (Snake)
25th DJ ****Nugget (Kirby)
25th 2D Jeff
25th Sensei (Mario)
25th Chase
25th Trott (Falco)
25th Azure
25th Hiroi (Peach)
25th Renki (Sheik)
33rd thejoey (Snake)
33rd Brian
33rd Boomy
33rd Devi
33rd 2Pro
33rd Bliste
33rd Crsn
33rd Kuro (Snake)
33rd ChrisBrace
33rd Bobby
33rd Twitch (Diddy)

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Well, getting close to beating H-Box each match felt pretty good. D3 is such a freaking fatty. :\

The peach matchup is killing me. Time to fight lvl 9 peach all day...

No...I'm not kidding...

Edit: Anyone having a fest tonight? Text me if so pls.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I doubt that will help much Renki.. They don't nair out of your tilts and chain grab and spam good items and moves
Actually, lvl 9 peach nairs out of my jab(1 jab, lol), and I don't even f-tilt more than once or twice b/c I know it wouldn't work in real practice. The only bad thing I get out of playing against cpus is rolling a lot, but I've stopped that as well. I just eat F-airs a lot more, but that's normal for me against peach anyways, lmao.

The cpu definitely doesn't turnip enough though. That I can't dispute. :\

Maybe I should play you today/tonight? :)

Edit: Oh right, chaingrab, and dair combos as well...crap...

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Actually, lvl 9 peach nairs out of my jab(1 jab, lol), and I don't even f-tilt more than once or twice b/c I know it wouldn't work in real practice. The only bad thing I get out of playing against cpus is rolling a lot, but I've stopped that as well. I just eat F-airs a lot more, but that's normal for me against peach anyways, lmao.

The cpu definitely doesn't turnip enough though. That I can't dispute. :\

Maybe I should play you today/tonight? :)

Edit: Oh right, chaingrab, and dair combos as well...crap...
Sorry going to a club with my mother tonight.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, i had people over literally all weekend (from NLL to this morning), so I don't want to see anyone even near my house until at least Wednesday

I still need my alone time :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
aight so im definately bringing people over to ur place thursday/friday night gdx. invite hrnut please.
im definitely not off friday, so if you come thursday you guys gotta come between when i get off and my bedtime (9pm - 3am)

And i would personally be honored to house chu and/or candy for saturday or sunday, since chu was nice enough to house me on my first tourney i ever flew to :laugh:

and brandon, i like hanging out with you guys, and my other non-smash friends, but I'm the kind of person to where on my days off of work I need like a day where im not around people. Just so i can truly feel like i had a day off to relax. cause hanging with my friends is mad fun, but definitely isnt relaxing

(and nick doesnt really need inviting. if he can find a way here hes always welcome)

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I definitely understand Keith.

Hope to play somewhere before Saturday. CEO'll hopefully have a good turnout. xD

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
im definitely not off friday, so if you come thursday you guys gotta come between when i get off and my bedtime (9pm - 3am)

And i would personally be honored to house chu and/or candy for saturday or sunday, since chu was nice enough to house me on my first tourney i ever flew to :laugh:

and brandon, i like hanging out with you guys, and my other non-smash friends, but I'm the kind of person to where on my days off of work I need like a day where im not around people. Just so i can truly feel like i had a day off to relax. cause hanging with my friends is mad fun, but definitely isnt relaxing

(and nick doesnt really need inviting. if he can find a way here hes always welcome)
Yay!!! i have VIP access b****** lololololol :laugh: nah thanks KKK i appreciate that lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol.

my name is Keith Kelly

ive never told anyone my middle name (cause i hate it so much) so nick has taken it upon himself to assume it also begins with a K. Thats why he randomly refers to me as KKK

for the record, my middle name doesnt begin with a K, or a C, but its a really bad name so i refuse to make it public

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Oh i didnt know i got 17th at NLL lol i thought i got dead last. v.v which is why i want to practice more in brawl. I wish I could train with you guys at UCF (or wherever you guys live). I do miss melee though, but I haven't had a teammate since uuaa started teaming with hbox. I went from uuaa, to vericz to hiroshi (once) and its just so much fun to team with a fox. Thats kinda why i've stopped playing melee and theres barely melee tournaments anymore that I can actually go to. WATO (melee) are usually very small and not worth it. The only ones that are good are the NOOB tournys.

M@v

Subarashii!
lol.

my name is Keith Kelly

ive never told anyone my middle name (cause i hate it so much) so nick has taken it upon himself to assume it also begins with a K. Thats why he randomly refers to me as KKK

for the record, my middle name doesnt begin with a K, or a C, but its a really bad name so i refuse to make it public
Keith Mary Kelly?
Keith D. Kelly?

Top Bottom