• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
i duno if im goin to winterfest now, they jacked up the prices like crazy.

$21.50 instead of $10 for singles, 16.36 instead of $10 for doubs, and $15 to $20 for door fee..
so dumb.
**** that. I'll just stay at raz's and smash wit you radix :D

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
DAYUMN! GET ***** SHEIK lol :laugh:
Banzo u better learn to do that !
It's hard, buffering is weird for me, but I've tried and I've only gotten like 5 throws then I f*ck up.

i duno if im goin to winterfest now, they jacked up the prices like crazy.

$21.50 instead of $10 for singles, 16.36 instead of $10 for doubs, and $15 to $20 for door fee..
so dumb.
****, I'm probably not going to enter shame really, This would have been the first tourney I'd enter for brawl that wasn't just UCF.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
yeah its so much if those prices are true...I dont know if i'd go. possibly...but i dont know.

is anyone playing later tonight i kinda feel like playing some.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea charizards fair is stupid you catch on fire but you dont get hurt. the hitbox on it is smaller then what the animation suggests

Caps05

Smash Cadet
i would play today but no car and i have work tommorow so. kinda gay i havent played in awhile

Caps05

Smash Cadet
so like someone should give me a ride if you guys play. thatd be legit. me and my partna have some teams **** to work on.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I get out of work at a decent time tonight... My sheik has been secretly training I'm getting pretty good.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
sorry mata

you guys haven't seen my DK yet... :) I play every non-S/A teir character :) I'm like bazaro Tony

prob not at my place... I don't wanna smash all night. I have some stuff I need to work on. and I may not leave exactly at 10...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So guys im officially NOT going to Winterfest! Its just way too much money for me to spend especially around the Holiday time. Ima already be broke from Xmas shopping and just broke cuz im always broke XD, so I know im not gonna be able to afford this, nor if I could would I put myself in the broke position because of brawl. Well all just have to meet up and have our own lil small fest together!

EDIT:

Fixed for accuracy lol. Thanks for pointing that out Caps.

Top Bottom