• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uc2m: 9/6/08. We Need Equipment!

MacD

Banned via Administration
luckylly, i am good at throwing turips and you not charging into them, i never knew i could short hop a little ways behind samus and throw a turip as cover for you as you walk forward, what could that loan person left do

we should team at another tourny, cause i'll be better at that one, and i bet you willl be too, so that means our **** team will have more epic ****** moments

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yeah @MacD we should...

I'm actually looking for another tourney to attend lol

Working on my Mario at the moment....

When we first showed up my Mario was **** and then towards the middle/end it was ridiculous(no combos or anything it was like I was noob with Mario) hate my fingers lol

MacD

yea, and to think, you barely been to any tournies and bassically just got into it competitively

hopfully i can go to the next modesto or merced one and we can team

is it a long drive to san jose from where you guys are, cuase they have/had bi-weeklies, i think they are taking a break for a little or something though, don't really know

edit: well, just kidding, it seems like it would be a 2 1/2 hour drive if your in fresno., not that good

iMichael

Smash Lord
My friend D4dy took first on singles and him and my other friend bob3 took first on doubles too

Me and MacD took 2nd in doubles =D

and singles yeah I choked ( meh it happens )

MacD

um, envy, remember that team that was fox/falcon then became marth/falcon we won then lost

then remember that team that was marth/somthing, we beat them, i remember cause i was always like, why am i fighting the marth, then d-smashed him to 50-60ish but i always was until i ran over to you so you could kill him, lol, good times, good times

i do like fighting marth, it is fun, and i have fun edge gaurding techinques tht work
well, i like fighting them, unless they are mike666, ken or mew2king

Miztik

Smash Master
well thats cool but see i kno peach really well and how to avoid your light shield hold back edgeguard also you wont like fighting marth for long and if you were to figure out my marth i would just switch to shiek then see how you do

MacD

i don't like the lightshield thing cause i mess it up, there are other things that work too

and daddy helped me learn to play a shiek, i couldn't beat his at first, but in the end i could a few times but he was still beating me, but not by as much

and then you would go jiggly but i know those too, i played jmic's and know the simple combo

edit: 4 way jiggly resting battles to tech, freaking epic pokefloats and green greens, sing destroys the blocks, who knew, and i almost forgot about yoshi with the hill and pipe, hecka funny

Miztik

Smash Master
umm...yea not jiggly vs peach i would never do that, that is basically suicide plus boring match

and im just messin with you but also playing 1 shiek doesnt help you learn them all

iMichael

Smash Lord
um, envy, remember that team that was fox/falcon then became marth/falcon we won then lost

then remember that team that was marth/somthing, we beat them, i remember cause i was always like, why am i fighting the marth, then d-smashed him to 50-60ish but i always was until i ran over to you so you could kill him, lol, good times, good times

i do like fighting marth, it is fun, and i have fun edge gaurding techinques tht work
well, i like fighting them, unless they are mike666, ken or mew2king
He** yeah I do...I swear we have to do doubles again....that was just epic!

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to do this from memory:

Doubles:
1st: The Goods (Bob2be + D4)
2nd: Newbies (Envy + Macd)
3rd: Filipino's with Glasses (Jmic + Juzz)
4th: Casuga!!! (Mazz + H4x)
5th: Team Rush of the Western Demons (Xop + Professor)

Singles:
1st: D4
2nd: Bob2be
3rd: H4x

...and I forgot the rest. I DID get 9th though. Out of 9.

The next one will probably be a few weeks. I'm gone the 3rd so maybe the 10th. And we'll try to start BEFORE 5, lol.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Alright alright here you go. Instead of getting ready for the class I have in 30 minutes, I'm doing this.

Doubles
1: The Goods (Bob2b Dady)
2: Newbies (Envy Macd)
3: Filipinos with Glasses (Juzz Jmic)
4: Casuga!!! (Mazz H4x)
5: Team Blitz of the Western Demons (Xop Prof)

Singles
1: Dady
2: Bob2be
3: H4x
4: Jmic
5: Envy
5: Macd
7: Dens
7: Xop
9: Juzz

On the bright side, me and jmic did have an amazing doubles match against envy and macd on battlefield. I was spiking left and right with my marth, lol. That jungle japes match was epic too. Shame jmic and me like suiciding.

Miztik

Smash Master
wow those results are weird as hell i only heard of like 4 or 5 of them lol what happen to Jimbo, and Momoraine

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Jimbo and Momo didn't make it. H4x, Xop, Dens, Jmic, and myself are from Merced. The rest, minus Macd, are Fresno.

One of these days we'll get all you guys here and we'll have a real tournament. And a real doubles for that matter.

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
yeah d4dy the falco player, he sucks and i **** him all day long, lol j/k

yeah, the tournament was pretty cool, when we first came i thought it wasnt even going to happen anymore but it actually was a decent turn out, thanks jmic and justin for hosting it =p

ps. i gotta party with jmic!

Miztik

Smash Master
man hopefully when xilo gets a tourney date all of you guys could make it there im guessing the tourney will be within the next 2 weeks but idk yet it will be set by this week tho

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
yea in modesto umm...d4dy,lit,mexi, and dizy all been to where its it, its a really good venue, cuz its a cafe so there is food and everything, once your there you dont got to leave

lol yeah, i was suppose to go to the last couple tourneys up there but they ditched me :ohwell:
Yeah, they told me modesto people are too good, lol esp. kfc and some others :)

MacD

kfc is more of a stockton person, along with meep

i gotta rep T-town

and everyone else, basically modesto and a few ceres, which is pretty much modesto

oop, jk, i thought this was the modesto thread XD

Miztik

Smash Master
Yeah...

Yo Bob when you go to Modesto I WANNA GO TO!
you should come it will be fun hopefully you can make cuz i want to see you and macd team to see how good it really was lol

and thats messed up that bob got ditched there jacked up lol

iMichael

Smash Lord
you should come it will be fun hopefully you can make cuz i want to see you and macd team to see how good it really was lol

and thats messed up that bob got ditched there jacked up lol
Yeah I hope Me, Bobby, and D4dy can all ride together again...that was epic!! lol we also seen a high speed chase

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
lol alright mike, lol you know what my hightlight of that night was for you, when you and macd were againts the flps...and at the very end you just jumped off the end and just up B, man that was so funny! me and chris couldnt stop laughing because you could of died =p

To miztic: LOL, yeah i got ditched, i was training for your last tourney you guys had and they didnt call me in the morning and they knew how badly i wanted to come cause i was traing pretty rough for it =[

Miztik

Smash Master
lol that must have been crazy and yea you guys should make it im sure a date will be set sometime in the near future also there is a modesto thread

SSBM Brawl in Modesto is the name i believe

Top Bottom