• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uc2m: 9/6/08. We Need Equipment!

iMichael

Smash Lord
lol alright mike, lol you know what my hightlight of that night was for you, when you and macd were againts the flps...and at the very end you just jumped off the end and just up B, man that was so funny! me and chris couldnt stop laughing because you could of died =p
lol yeah that was pretty stupid of me...I don't know why I did that...BOBBY GUESS WHAT! I'M BUYING A NEW CONTROLLER! ON NOVEMBER 13!!! The one I play with now is complete garbage and ugly lol

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
LMAO, why on the 13th? and yeah, you really need a new controller because the one you have isnt cutting it for you ,LOL

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol alright mike, lol you know what my hightlight of that night was for you, when you and macd were againts the flps...and at the very end you just jumped off the end and just up B, man that was so funny! me and chris couldnt stop laughing because you could of died =p
good thing i don't remember that, i would call you stupid ;)

iMichael

Smash Lord
LMAO, why on the 13th? and yeah, you really need a new controller because the one you have isnt cutting it for you ,LOL
lol because that's when I get paid and I'm going to walk in there and get Super Mario Galaxy:)

I'm going to get one of those small carebear controllers like yours Bobby lol

good thing i don't remember that, i would call you stupid ;)
You called me stupid so many times...I did so many dumb things and we still took 2nd lol

MacD

lol, probably, but that was noramllyy when you shot a big blast as i am trying to recover and no one is stopping me, that was stupid

but, you did deserve it sometimes

oh course, i wasn't super smart either, at least, not all the time :p

jmic

Smash Ace
Envy, I smell money match! lol.

Jr, we haven't played but I know you'd take my money. It'd be a funny match though. My Falcon is hilarious.

Miztik

Smash Master
no i dont remember d4dy....... u sure i played him before? the name doesnt ring a bell..

oh and ENVY, BOB, or D4DY wanna money match??? i never played u guys before...

give me an answer pleasee...
Im pretty sure you played him at jamie's house and i kno you played him at clix cuz i watched but oh well

but this may help you member he was the Asian guy from fresno that used falco idk but man idk

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
lol yeah kfc played d4dy normally known as dady. yeah, his name's chris and i heard he got ***** by kfc, lol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
oh! the asian falco player? i remember him. but i dont remember playing him though.. i remember WANTING to play him but i cant remember if i did or not.. but ill just take ur guys words that i played him...

but if that WAS the falco player that i supposedly "*****" then i didnt really **** him.. i recall only beating him by 1 stock. unless im mistaken..

mexican isnt affected by mindgames and offensive playstyles..! just got done smashing with him from 10pm-3AM

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
to think about it, im hungry for kfc (Kentucky fried chicken) lol, but for real though killa for cash, i want to have a friendly match with ya :) though u will **** me, it sounds like fun

Miztik

Smash Master
oh! the asian falco player? i remember him. but i dont remember playing him though.. i remember WANTING to play him but i cant remember if i did or not.. but ill just take ur guys words that i played him...

but if that WAS the falco player that i supposedly "*****" then i didnt really **** him.. i recall only beating him by 1 stock. unless im mistaken..

mexican isnt affected by mindgames and offensive playstyles..! just got done smashing with him from 10pm-3AM
umm....idk member saying you ***** him if i did it was a mistake cuz it was a close taht i seen i think but then again it could have been a different falco but yea that is him tho

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha, well i ***** him.

cool dude though, he just doesn't know how to play against ice climbers. and then he picked FD for the 2nd round... i laughed inside.

Miztik

Smash Master
I want to play d4dy falco with my roy that will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
I remember playing chok in the crew battle and he was like "c'mon fd" over and over. I was scared ****less.

Then it was stadium I think. He probably sandbagged me like he always does 'cause I was able to take 2 stock off him lol.

Miztik

Smash Master
i wish modesto was on the way to merced from fresno so i could get a ride with you guys there lol

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
xilo we can work around the date if you want. I was saying the 10th 'cause that would be the soonest jmic and me can host, as this weekend is packed for him.

what we could do is take the 17th or 24th, whichever you're not hosting on if those dates work for you and the rest of modesto.

as far as fresno, i'm lead to believe that you guys can come up whenever as long as you know in advance.

Miztik

Smash Master
xilo we can work around the date if you want. I was saying the 10th 'cause that would be the soonest jmic and me can host, as this weekend is packed for him.

what we could do is take the 17th or 24th, whichever you're not hosting on if those dates work for you and the rest of modesto.

as far as fresno, i'm lead to believe that you guys can come up whenever as long as you know in advance.
juzz you guys go with the 10th we are tryin to determine whether or not the modesto one should be the 17th or 24th

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Alright me and jmic been talking and we're going to hold it the 10th. This time it will be on campus at the den. I know fresno wants to play but can modesto make it? I'd like to have a larger than 10 person turnout this time, lol.

MacD

hey, it was a good 10 person turnout though

and, we'll see if i can make it

and waht about a 24th tourny, like if modesto's isn't

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
A second tournament on the 24th shouldn't be a problem for us. We can generally host whenever we want to; it's just that the logistics of hosting and such can get annoying sometimes, something I'm sure Xilo and anyone else who has run a tournament can attest to.

As long as there's some general interest, I wouldn't mind holding a second tournament this month.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Tournament date is set for the 10th. Fresno and Modesto, you guys should come by. I'll try to get more Merced people in.

Top Bottom