• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uc2m: 9/6/08. We Need Equipment!

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
i dont know if i can make this tourney, i might be in SD this weekend because of a wedding =[

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Weddings are overrated imo, unless its open bar.

In which case, you're golden...unless you're underage.

Maybe you can hit on all the bridesmaids. Ain't nothing make a girl want a 1 night stand more than watching her friend get married. (Weddings Crashers taught me that)

Miztik

Smash Master
Weddings are overrated imo, unless its open bar.

In which case, you're golden...unless you're underage.

Maybe you can hit on all the bridesmaids. Ain't nothing make a girl want a 1 night stand more than watching her friend get married. (Weddings Crashers taught me that)
you kno what would suck if he is related to all the brides maids that would suck

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Hope you guys can make this one. Even though my turnouts aren't that big these are still really fun and it's always fun to play people other than jmic, lol.

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
So there has been some change in plans and i dont think ill be going to the wedding. So yeah some of fresnos smashers will be at the tourney tomorrow:)

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Singles:

1: Ugly
2: Dady
3: Juzz
4: Lit
5: Mike
5: Bob2be
7: Jmic
7: Envy
9: Xera
9: Dens

Doubles:

1: Big Mexican PeePee (Mexican Lit)
2: The Goods (Bob2b Dady)
3: Filipinos with Glasses (Juzz Jmic)
4: Team Cancer (Dens Xera)
5: Blackanese (Envy Teh G4y)

For some reason my tio didn't have the finals match winner selected. I think it was Mexi and Lit who ended up taking it but I'm not sure.

Miztik

Smash Master
god **** good **** juzz 3rd you must have gotten hella better i wanna play you in some marth dittos next weekend cuz i kno i gotten better

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
yeah it aws a fun small tourney, its hella fun to play with juzz and jimc...there hella cool people =]

yeah, i wasnt playing so well at this one, i was stressed out a lot and i wasnt concentrating to win =[

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
The matches between d4dy and me and mexi and me were pretty good, i thought. always 1 stock. they are both really good players.

jmic

Smash Ace
Here come my johns.

I had to face D4dy TWICE.

WTF.

They were awesome matches. Brinstar ftw. I decided to moonwalk Falcon punch, but accidentally landed off stage when the lava wasn't there, and got shine-spiked. LOLL

Oh well. At least Juzz is finally playing up to his potential. Or at least closer to it. He's still better than that.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Well when the brackets are that small it's hard to not face the same people twice. That moonwalk falcon punch was epic, though. epic.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i had fun havent been to a tourny since that last 1 and didnt wanna smash anymore but this tourny made me want to play all day everyday.

Miztik

Smash Master
and im telling you tell that to Choknater (and the best time you should tell him is rite before you play him if you guys every play)

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
so who won this?

Singles:

1: Ugly
2: Dady
3: Juzz
4: Lit
5: Mike
5: Bob2be
7: Jmic
7: Envy
9: Xera
9: Dens

Doubles:

1: Big Mexican PeePee (Mexican Lit)
2: The Goods (Bob2b Dady)
3: Filipinos with Glasses (Juzz Jmic)
4: Team Cancer (Dens Xera)
5: Blackanese (Envy Teh G4y)

For some reason my tio didn't have the finals match winner selected. I think it was Mexi and Lit who ended up taking it but I'm not sure.
Taking up 10 characters otherwise I can't post.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so who in merced is going to host the tourny on the 24th, like you said you probably could

by some miracle, i got sat off without asking for it off

jmic

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna be here this weekend, so...

I'm not sure if Justin is gonna be here either. This isn't looking too good for th 24th, unless someone says otherwise.

Miztik

Smash Master
Macd y dont you smash with that Nub Oni, or you old skool partner A-mar or somethin you'll be lucky to find a tourney this weekend

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's like oni either died, went into a coma, or has amnesa cause last time he logged in was that one sat park had a tourny right before school started, maybe he got in a car crash or something

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Maybe i'll host the next one on the first of december. Modesto is holding theirs the 8th and I think the NCB is the 15th if i'm not mistaken. We'll see how much studying i have to do for the next week.

Top Bottom