• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uc2m: 9/6/08. We Need Equipment!

iMichael

Smash Lord
So what's up with these tourny's...Some are cancelled, some are still going...someone pm and tell me what's going on.

park5150

Smash Ace
yayuhzyayuhjzayayuhzyayauhzyayauhzyayauhzyayauhzyayuhzyayuhzayayuzhayauzhayauhzyahzuhahyaayayahuzhuhayahuzhayhuzhayuzhyahuhzyauzhyauzhayhzhayzhahyzuyahayyauhzyayauhzyayauhzayayzhayayuhzyayauzhayayzuhayayuhzyayauhzyayauhzyayauzhayzh

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
I can throw one together if you guys want to. Otherwise we can just have a smashfest 'cause i'm sure modesto and fresno won't make it on such short notice...

or can they?

Miztik

Smash Master
I need a partner for the 8th in modesto if anyone needs a teammate and wants to team with me let me kno

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Finals is what's crackin. Don't worry though; next semester I'm planning on actually coming through with the biweeklies on a regular basis. Apparently I'm known throughout the campus now, so maybe we can get a decent turnout.

jmic

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'll be back in Merced Friday, I think. But I don't think I can host a tourney at my place because my mom is staying the weekend. Unless I can convince her otherwise.

Perhaps a Sunday tournament?

Edit:

300th post, yeayuhz!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I'm gonna see if I can make it. I probably might need a ride. Fresno people are gonna be there for sure, but that's if it happens.

jmic

Smash Ace
Just a note to people who haven't been to UC Merced before:

The Den one of many buildings at the UC. When you turn into campus on Scholars Lane, keep going past the first stop sign. The dorms will be on your left side. When you start to see green curbs on the left, bust a U-turn and park there. The Den is not the building right by where you will have parked, but the building right next to it.

If there isn't anymore parking, temporarily park there and drop off your TV/cube at The Den. Proceed to park in the lot near the campus entrances. You won't have to worry about parking permits because it's a weekend.

Anymore questions, call me or Justin. Our numbers are listed on the first post.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I like the Den =D.......remember when I knocked over that guys girlfriends water and it leaked all over the Gamecube lol....I was scared in the inside. Then Bob2be made me talk to that guy who was playing the piano...he told me to ask him if that was LuninSpectra lol he said I dunno wtf your talking about lol good times.........

MacD

Banned via Administration
i hope you guys all have/had fun today, there is no way i can make it anymore

dam, and i hell wanna play and whoop up on some o' you all, oh well, maybe next time

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
nice how my reckless behavior lost it for me again...
good one peoples...
great fun...
merced would be soooo blaaah without you guys haha

first - jimbo
second - juzz
third - sage

Top Bottom