• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uc2m: 9/6/08. We Need Equipment!

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey pink shinobi. wanna pick me and KFC up on the way to merced?? hmm?? stockton is on the way. indeed. trust me. we'll tell u jokes and ghost stories
wtf, i never got funny jokes or ghost stories, all i got was some gegegegegege or however you spell it, which was intertaining

and we tried to prank call some smashers one day, that was funny

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
are u kidding me? i dont know any ghost stories or jokes. i just said that to make it sound like an enjoyable experience. however, there would be plenty of aggigigiigigig, **** talking, funny descriptions of our vivid imaginations, and possibly prank phone calls to smashers. (afro justin's was the best. oh man.)

MacD

i'm not gonna lie, if you have a chance anyone, you should pick them up, they are very intertaining and you'll get gas money, it makes the ride better unless all you do is listen to music and be lonerish

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Jimbo, can you spread the word on campus that there will be a smash tournament? Maybe get in touch with the MGC group 'cause I can never get them to show up to anything I throw. I know there's a group of smashers there but I didn't get any names or anything (probably 'cause I ***** them so hard).

There also might be some slight logistics changes; I'll update the info as soon as possible if anything does indeed change.

Jmic won't make it! Means I'll need a partner for doubles...

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
I have 5 planning to attend, probably 3 of us will compete. Must we sign up in advance for competing? This will be each of our first tournaments. All Fresnans carpooling :D.

Smash Tags:

R!OT
TACO
VOID
ALEX
???? <--- noobie friend of ALEX.

We can bring a couple of cubes, need tv's or anything? PM me any supplies you'd like. How about food/drink? Haha. We want to bring gestures of our good will ;P.

Miztik

Smash Master
i wish i could go but its my sisters b-day this weekend so im stuck here grrrrr..............

haha macd cant spell he spelled entertaining wrong hahaha nub

MacD

i wish i could go but its my sisters b-day this weekend so im stuck here grrrrr..............

haha macd cant spell he spelled entertaining wrong hahaha nub
it's to bad that nub beat you with pika last time

and if i have to, peach ftw on your smart***

Miztik

Smash Master
WTF...........last time i played your peach i was hella beating you with marth......and all you did was join about how cold you are and how your not warmed up which made no sense cuz you picked me up to play at clix so i wasnt warmed up also

you nub..........

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
brothers are amused by others brother's reps
But the thing they know best is where the gun is kept
'Cause in the night, you'll feel fright
And at the sight of a 4-5th, I guess you just might
Wanna do a dance or two
'Cause they could maybe bust you for self or wit a crew
No matter is you or your brother's a star
He could pop you in and jet without a getaway car
And some might say that he's a dummy
But he's sticking you and taking all of your money
It's a daily operation
He might be loose in the park or lurking at the train station
Mad brothers know his name
So he thinks he got a little fame
From the stick-up game
And while we're blaming society
He's at a party with his man
They got their eye on the gold chain
That the next man's wearing
It looks big but they ain't staring
Just thinking of a way and when to get the brother
They'll be long gone before the kid recovers
And back around the way, he'll have the chain on his neck
Claimin' respect, Just to get a rep

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
BRANDON stole the cookie from the cookie jar!​
Last edited by Lumpy.. : Today at 07:44 PM.

Last edited by Lumpy.. : Today at 07:20 PM.

Last edited by Lumpy.. : Today at 07:64 PM.

MacD

no, i didn't say i was cold, i said my controller was cold cause i didn't use it in like forever

and if i rmember, in the end, i won, or did i lose, idk

oh well, maybe this sat we can play if i come, i hope i can, oh wait, jk, my rehersals go till 2, that means i wouldn't make it to merced till like 2:30-3ish and work at 7 which means i'd have to leave a little before 6

i think the cost of gas and theh fact i can't really enter either tourny is a reason not to come

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
MacD is a foul beast that feeds on the innards of deceased badgers that were killed by the shock of him viciously ramming his pen!s into their rectums. ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i kid

jmic

Smash Ace
My band is performing at 1:30, so I'll show up after that. It'll probably still be too late for teams, but I'll be there for singles.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Hey Juzz. We're gonna be there at like 11:00PM-12:00PM ish. Are ya'll gonna be at the building? I'll PM you my number, so you can call me to tell me if you're all not gonna be there.

MacD

totally forgot the tourny was today, i gues this was the last one of melee too huh, brawl comes out next week, wow that is soon

Top Bottom