• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uc2m: 9/6/08. We Need Equipment!

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
My first impression of brawl was that it was significantly slower and required less tech skill.

Then I realized that attacks do less damage the more you spam them. This game is going to be awesome once the metagame evolves.

ps. Pit ftw

Miztik

Smash Master
WTF Juzz? Must we always play same characters haha jk <33333333

Pit *****.....DiddyKong *****........PT *****........I **** at brawl hahaa jk but me, brandon, jamie played all day yesterday so man good matches brandons mario/marth/ddd are hella good jamies ike is pretty good.....oh and Edy played yesterday too his metaknight is hella good.......Modesto+Brawl=Too Much Fun haahahaha

BTW Sonic fckin sucks balls HELLA DISAPPOINTED

i need a new sig

Miztik

Smash Master
im talkin bout how much sonic sucks thats what im talkin bout.....sonic is top tier is this was sega or something but he sucks in brawl you trippin

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's so hard to deal with the online, hopefully they'll fix it

and i'll want wii number and stuff from you all too

and i haven't unlocked everyone yet, but i hate snake, so rediculous his smashes are hard to deal with and stuff, for me, olimar pit and lucas ftw, at least for now

jmic

Smash Ace
LOL, that's why you really don't smash with Snake. His game revolves around ridiculous camping and jab/tilts.

As for me, I'm having such a hard time finding a main. My wolf, G&W, and Peach are pretty solid.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i suck at brawl...
i like the bizarre falco...
but i can't get into brawl...
sorry folks...
but i don't think i'll be around too much anymore

G-Bis

Smash Cadet
so u guys from around merced or in merced right cuz i looking to fight and see how good are ppl in merced are. Cuz i only play a bunch of fu's from all over america but i want to fight someone local so if u want to play me send a message so we can setup a time.

Miztik

Smash Master
how bout girls/melee/brawl/melee/melee/brawl/melee/girls/girls

the main reason why i say more brawl that melee...is cuz i only play melee....cuz i dont have a wii and havent brawled in like 3weekss...haha

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
if that lopp, juzz, ever decides to hold another tourney...
If I said I was gonna hold a MELEE tournament, would you guys come?

That said, if I held a BRAWL tournament, you guys would come right?

I don't have a Wii so I haven't been playing brawl, and I haven't touched melee since the last time I was in Modesto, but I can always host one. Perhaps sometime this month, if enough people are interested. Perhaps even a visit from jmic is in order...

Time I get active again lol.

Top Bottom