• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uc2m: 9/6/08. We Need Equipment!

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
As long as you have some knowledge of general bracket theory tio is easy to use. The problem we faced with our tournament last time was that there were only 2 crews. It was inevitable that people from the same crew would face each other.

Jmic, I could show you how to do brackets by hand if you wish, that way you can organize it by seed AND location. It really isn't that hard, it's just a little confusing if you've never done it before.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
2nd page? No way. BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Tournament the 27th. Jmic's running it this time. GLHF. I'm going to SD for a christening or something or another.

CMan721

Smash Cadet
ahh it would be an honor for Jimbo to play you KFC for a money match, lets make it $2 for starters

and chok, sheik= ICs srsly?? that's nutss

i'll see y'all at the next merced tourney

What's this about HMW getting crazy better at doc... that's what they're telling me here X)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
and chok, sheik= ICs srsly?? that's nutss
haha not anymore. vincent told me "you're gonna change your mind by the time the tournament comes" and he was right lol. i'm an ice climber main again.

i'm making a combo video ^_^

jmic

Smash Ace
Bumped. ****. Forget arranging this around NCB because Kizzo seems like he's not prepared to host one anytime soon.

Is it too soon to call this one back together?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i just noticed.... filip - INO. my fave naruto character. <3333

i have no idea what to call the combo vid. anyway, it should be due in the wintertime :p hence ICE CLIMBERS LLlLO

lop;
lop;
lop;
lop;
lop
lop
lop;
lop
l;
pl
lpp;
plpl
pllp;
pl;
;ol
olp
olp
l;
LOOL!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i am supposinng that if there is a tourny this sat, i would wnat to come casue now i am not giong south for the weekend

MacD

ummm, drive all the way up to stockten, thenn back downn to merced, then take you guys home, i think not

well actually, would you need a ride back and is your friend meep

oh y que tiempo es lo (what time is it at)

MacD

hmmmmm, idk depends, i wouldn't mind getting you guys in the morning, but i wouldn't want to go back there in the evening

and i would pick you up only for the right amoount of gas money

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
So there's been a slight change in logistics this time for the tournament. The den, where I usually hold tournaments, has been turned into a haunted house, as per the yearly tradition put on by the Business Society on campus. Therefore, Jmic and I have decided to hold the tournament at Jmic's garage.

This also means we can start earlier and finish earlier, so if we shoot for a noon start time, we can finish by 6, allowing people (such as macd) to drive home earlier. Although you might not want to leave because of the party that I'm sure we're going to throw (ask KFC for details about sleeping in another guy's bed).

In that light, here are the changes for this weekend:

Time: Friendlies starting around noon, doubles starting by 1, singles starting by 3.

Make note of these changes otherwise you can pay money to see a haunted house on campus.

See you all Saturday

-juzz

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
hahaha! hey! i was impaired so how was i know i wasnt supposed to sleep in that bed !

anyways... if somebody were to pick me up from stockton to go to this tournament, id give all my winnings to the person who picks me up and brings me back home... or to sac. (that is if i place)

MacD

well, the thing is, i wouln;t take you home if i were to pick you up

and i don't care about going home at like 10 or 11, but i am not driving back to stockten

jmic

Smash Ace
Yeah, and I don't think I can house anyone this time, or actually host a party that night.

My parents are coming up the day after.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
So is anyone confirmed? It would be nice to get an estimate of how many we have coming so that I can secure enough equipment for Saturday.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
if i can get a ride from MacD, then ill show up. and i think i can get a ride back from keith (sage osaka)

me, vincent, and my friend jadez should come if mac D can take us :D

MAc MOthER FUccin D!!!

call me at 209-623-7924 if u can pick me up... we have gas money!!

MacD

well, as long as they don't need a ride home, i guess so, but idk, it would be nice to only have a 30 min drive drive, i'll call them soon, we'll see

MacD

lol, jk, so there is probably this party i want to go to this sat at 7:30 so i would try and leave at 7 so i will still come and all, but i am not staying late at all and not taking anyyone home

but i still might pick you guys up, but i still don;t know

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Alright we're probably gonna get a decent turnout then. I got PM'd for some smashers from Fresno coming though apparently. Hopefully Jmic spewed out enough spam about the tournament this weekend to people on his facebook. He's a pretty popular guy if you haven't realized it yet.

See you all Saturday

MacD

uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, not sure that i can go to get the stockton people anymore, as of right now i am going to say that i can't go get them

i know it sucks but that is what is going to happen, unless somethiing happens at like 7 or 8 am, i'm not going to be able to get you guys, sorry

Top Bottom