• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uc2m: 9/6/08. We Need Equipment!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
jmic said he was going to pick me up... uhm but im confused where im going to be picked up at. is somebody going to pick me up at my house in stockton? or.. what?

contact me @ in5anementality on aim

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
who is momo...? WHO is MOMO? well im the person to ask. as im the leader of the momoraine fan club.

momoraine is uhm.. too good. he 4 stocks me every time i play him and i really dont know how to beat momo

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Momo was the guy who got Jmic playing falcon. True story.

I beat him once, though. Ken combo FTW! I think as of right now I'm like 1-43095803498534 against him, though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
momoraine is pretty good yeah lol.

so, xilopryce is giving me a ride? who will give me a ride back home.

(lol i'm not even sure if i can go or not.)

jmic

Smash Ace
KFC, I can't give you a ride, but I can give you a place to stay.

And yes, true story about Momo getting me to play Falcon. Actually, it was watching him that I got into competitive smash. This all happened last November. So I've only been smashing seriously for less than a year.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
so far I'm bringing Myself, kfc, waffles, park, and miztik. It'd be cool to take chok but I don't think he can stay the night, so he wouldn't have a ride home

also he'd have to ride in the trunk. It's a hatch back soe it's not like he'd be too uncomfortable

jmic

Smash Ace
Awesome guys! Can't wait!

Also, I keep forgetting to mention that we need equipment! I hope it isn't too late.

But so far I think we have 4 stations.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
****, the turnout for this is getting better. Unfortunately I didn't really advertise on campus, so hopefully people just kinda show up and play. Yea, we're gonna need equipment, if you guys can spare any. We got 4 stations, I think, so we might have to start singles a little earlier if thats all we can get.

See you all in a few hours. I need coffee, hangovers suck.

Miztik

Smash Master
the results Juzz has the tio but here they are

Singles

1.KFC
2.HMW
3.Momoraine
4.Park
5.Jmic
5.Rouki
7.Juzz
7.Miztik
9.Xilopryce
9.Xera

Doubles

1.KFC+HMW-We should have went to champ combo
2.MomoRaine+Rouki-Team Rainbow
3.Juzz+Jmic-Phillipinos with glasses
4.Park+Miztik-Perfect Kaos
5.Xilopryce+Xera-Team X

jmic

Smash Ace
Dang, my house last night was fun, hahaha. JR ended up sleeping in my bed though -_-.

I'm gonna upload Park scratching on the QFO later on tonight to my youtube account.

Top Bottom