• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Well wat i do kno is that i should b top three in PA cause i have been placing well in tourney.

the MM i'll take it cause i need u guys to stop underestimating me.

also even if i do loose to xzax i know that without MK he cant beat me. if we played against each other with all the characters in the game i know i would win most of those matches hands down.

thats why i kno vex is better cause he can play with anyone, thats y i respect him.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Because IC's, Olimar, Diddy, and Snake don't right? There all gayer characters that are generally more annoying(not necessarly harder) to fight.
I agree (especially Olimar) snake is not that bad. IC are just plain annoying and so is constantly tripping on bananas.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
no you got 13th and I got 7th(2) and I beat Seph and iKon is actually mad good he got ksizzle down to last hit last game in tournament....

And chibos mk was banned....
i 3 stocked iKon first game snake vs mk and he got me to last hit 2nd game iceys vs mk. get you're facts straight, homo

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
D*mm name searchers. We need to start censoring, people. Throw in some asterisks, treat other people's names like swear words, that way, we have this place to ourselves.

<_____<

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Its all cool cause he'd clarified on a well needed cause cause he tried to bad mouth him lol.

In other news, i played melee today in school and was the second best player. yeah but we playing brawl tomorrow.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Yo that crew is nice but i know we can take them easy. and that snake thing is virtually impossible because i never break shields.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
look i swear my team is gonna see a new steph cause everyone knows i can hold my own in teams but i believe my team think im nothing in 1 on 1s so to my team i promise to improve.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
great now all u have to do is fully listen to ur teacher and do ur homework because ur like the disobediant student that learns a lesson at the end. now ur ready to become a master.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
great now all u have to do is fully listen to ur teacher and do ur homework because ur like the disobediant student that learns a lesson at the end. now ur ready to become a master.
your right im the naruto in the crew cause in the end im the most amazing the most shocking and the next hokage

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lmao!!!!!!!

I think steph gets more frustrated at mk then i do. Until he learns to accept that(which i haven't actually) He's going to stay where he's at(Just like me)

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
See This What I Hate You Humans Have No Clue Of My True Power If You All Keep Doubting Me Go Head Stay Right There And I Will Show You True Power You All Will See Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha How Seriously Unstoppable I Can Be, Even If It Kills Me For I Am The Best You Must Realize The Things I Do Arent Spectacular Its Stephtacular.

mib004

Smash Ace
See This What I Hate You Humans Have No Clue Of My True Power If You All Keep Doubting Me Go Head Stay Right There And I Will Show You True Power You All Will See Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha How Seriously Unstoppable I Can Be, Even If It Kills Me For I Am The Best You Must Realize The Things I Do Arent Spectacular Its Stephtacular.
yo wat the **** are u talking bout yo.................................. u weird steph

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
this should b the groups motto but man this made me LOL hard.:laugh:

steph has the three i's: intensity, integrity, but idiot.

IT'S TRUE IT'S DAM TRUE

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
this should b the groups motto but man this made me LOL hard.:laugh:

this guy has the three I's: intensity, integrity, but idiot.
And that my friends is True!
IT'S TRUE IT'S DAM TRUE!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Bad Girls Club is on tonight..... no Brawl for me. =X My friends and I are watching it over the phone with each other. :p

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's just another bad reality show, lol. But watching *****es fight for no reason is hilarious.

This season's kinda meh, but I'm hoping it'll get better.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Btw @Steph: you want me to change your Brawl tag to Jigsaw in the first post? I'm assumin it's official since you've used it at the last two tournaments.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Relationships are overrated.
They aren't overrated they just suck when they dont work out

and i just realized i probably created over 10 catchphrases people use every day. lmao

Also anyone have amv experience? I want to make one. I made one when i was like 13 with wmm. It was ***. This time im going to use sony vegas. Im reading up on tutorials and the like and my friend sidd is going to help me. She made this crazy naruto amv.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lolol.

This thread. Lol.

EDIT: Btw, someone's Wii got stolen from KTAR. That's why I don't ever take setups. -_-

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
See I'm the most beautifullest thing in this world and I'm the reason this world exists
And what I hurl is techniques that ya can't resist
Even yo girl is buttcheeks compared to my prettiness

Top Bottom