• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ignoring all the arguing.................

Omg the KH spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. <3333333333333

Dude, this is making me want to just play the game in January. But I want English, god****it.

ARGH, decisions, decisions.

Lol, Teen Herc is madd crosseyed. It's cute.

And yeah, I was gonna bring up the picture in the box that Riku left. You'd think Donald or Goofy would say, "Hey, he looks familiar," no sleep johns. They don't just resemble each other..... they're IDENTICAL.

The other thing is..... people notice time and time again that Roxas and Sora "look just like" each other. People say it to Roxas all the time. So if they can notice the connection between Roxas and Sora just by looking at them, I'm sure they'd make the Ven-Roxas connection since they're practically twins. Donald and Goofy have no excuses, lol, and unlike Mickey, they don't seem like the type to keep a secret like that.

As for Mickey, I'm sure he knew, but he knows a lot of stuff that he doesn't talk about..... that's pretty much normal behavior for him. -_-

This game looks so ****ing good.
OMG i know. It seems more and more likely some CoM style memory loss is going to happen to everyone at the end of the game(As much as i hate for that to happen)

But then again xigbar does remember Ven and the rest and so does Xemnas(calling aqua's armor friend)

This just better make sense at the end. 29 days left! I can't get over how gorgeous Aqua is in CGI. I thought Lighting was cute.

Edit. I just noticed kairi is holding the exact same flower that patterns her keyblade. That has to mean something. I never did get how the hell riku pulled a keyblade from his *** and said "Here u go"

Might have something to do with the Vantias/Riku connection?(If there is one) But nomura said Kairi's keyblade has to do with xehanort's memories. I need to go find a transcript on Kairi's Grandmother story and re read it. I don't know if xehanort was mentioned in it or not.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I'm sure they'll explain it somehow -- hopefully not in a lame way. It'd be a huuuuge oversight if they had central characters like Donald and Goofy see Ven and later see Roxas yet say nothing.

I <3 Aqua too, btw. It's so nice to have a female character who kicks *** and isn't a Mary Sue damsel in distress like Kairi. x.x Her outfit is amazing, too, I love it.

..............I'm gonna end up playing the Japanese version, aren't I? :urg:

You know how I knew this game was gonna be ****ing great? Even the god**** minigames look fun.

EDIT: I wanna play, but we gotta leave at 5am tomorrow to go to VA and get my sister. If you guys play early-ish, though, I'll try to come through for a few hours.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
That's like being excited about the best trip to the dentist ever. Getting teeth pulled or drilled always sucks, regardless of the quality of the procedure.
Lmaoooooo

lmao. Truer words have never been spoken!
Tsk tsk you forgot the "lo". Thats strike 1

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN you better have heard the story behind that LMAO!!!
Isn't this kid like 10 years old? Or am i thinkin of a different Eazy :confused:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I didn't realize that you could tell people how to use their own catch phrase. I'll keep that in mind.

I'm down for some Brawl whenever y'all play. Call me or something when you do.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Let's play, I'll find a way to make it.

Matt, I wanna play your Weegee again. I'm upset I keep losing to it. @.@

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
LOOK this is how i feel about KH as of right NOW!!

Just because and i MEAN just because U din't mention SQUALL anywhere, That GAME FREAKING SUCKS STRAIGHT SWEATY STEAMY DEVILS BALLS.

I think i may play tonight depending on how i feel about my work.

his luigi is is good beat my !KTS! snake(no fraking homo) but got 3 stocked by Squall's snake

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Squall, you will be my favorite person in this thread if you go and get yourself a godd*amn post. That big @$$ 0 looks so demeaning.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
his luigi is is good beat my !KTS! snake(no fraking homo) but got 3 stocked by Squall's snake
Yeah, I know it's good..... and Luigi has a slight advantage over Pikachu on top of that..... but it upsets me that I run into the same **** every time I play him. ><

And I need to get better at blocking that ****ing Weegee tornado.

Gotta stop making dumb mistakes.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
[

Tsk tsk you forgot the "lo". Thats strike 1
Strike 2 for trying to tell me how to use my own phrase. Thats right i skipped right by strike 1!

LOOK this is how i feel about KH as of right NOW!!

Just because and i MEAN just because U din't mention SQUALL anywhere, That GAME FREAKING SUCKS STRAIGHT SWEATY STEAMY DEVILS BALLS.

I think i may play tonight depending on how i feel about my work.

Sure ill mention squall. Lets mention how sora whooped that ***. Or better yet lets mention how donald whooped that ***! Donald goes hard!

And yea matt's luigi got way better. But it's the **** nado I swear that and his nair gets him out of everything. I learned to bait the nado with turnips though. Still get mad when he nairs out my dairs.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll explain it somehow -- hopefully not in a lame way. It'd be a huuuuge oversight if they had central characters like Donald and Goofy see Ven and later see Roxas yet say nothing.

I <3 Aqua too, btw. It's so nice to have a female character who kicks *** and isn't a Mary Sue damsel in distress like Kairi. x.x Her outfit is amazing, too, I love it.

..............I'm gonna end up playing the Japanese version, aren't I? :urg:

You know how I knew this game was gonna be ****ing great? Even the god**** minigames look fun.

EDIT: I wanna play, but we gotta leave at 5am tomorrow to go to VA and get my sister. If you guys play early-ish, though, I'll try to come through for a few hours.
Yea i loved aqua since i 1st seen her in Sunset Horizions. I really loved the fact she was the 1st female who could fight for herself and wasn't a walking plot device(kairi) Or something made up out of thin air just for story purposes(Xion) However it's seeming more and more likely she is connected to kairi somehow and if she is then she will lose the originality of being her own person that i loved so much. Still Aqua owns! And u **** right u playing this come next month! It's only right!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Eboooooooooo!

Okay, now we gotta play. Where, though? Evan's?

I can play around 7-8.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i got u i need some **** pika practice... and we got to do a zelda/ness team lol.. But yea i can come get you around like 7:30 8.
Sweet, thanks. <3

Zelda+Ness was SO GOOD lol. Esp for both bein low tiers.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
you no what i dont consider yall my teammates anymore ***k smashboard yall include me in nothing i dont consider yall my bulls im just gone get better alone

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Sweet, thanks. <3

Zelda+Ness was SO GOOD lol. Esp for both bein low tiers.
Yea i was really surprised by how well that team worked. If we ever go to a tournament with low tier doubles yall both def need to team. It's mandatory!

20 a ****ing BALL!

If you and Kendall team, me and Terrance are teaming. Double Ike, or Ike and Yoshi.......Splookens ensue.
Except that Your Yoshi isn't good. Double Ike is legit though.

Edit i read that wrong. I thought u said double yoshi.

you no what i dont consider yall my teammates anymore ***k smashboard yall include me in nothing i dont consider yall my bulls im just gone get better alone

Um.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
20 a ****ing BALL!
Lol, inorite, **** was crazy.

If you and Kendall team, me and Terrance are teaming. Double Ike, or Ike and Yoshi.......Splookens ensue.
Yeah but we got:

20 a ****ing BALL!

Wait.... what? I'm confused about where that came from. :dizzy:

mib004

Smash Ace
ollolollolollollolololollolollollol steph u funny as ****....... because when he ask to play we dont respond.... lololololollololollolol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm OBVIOUSLY out of the loop, so uhhh can I get some information on this? Or is it better explained in person?

Or am I just SOL?

EDIT: Never mind, I think I got it, but who said that?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ollolollolollollolololollolollollol steph u funny as ****....... because when he ask to play we dont respond.... lololololollololollolol
Oh, my bad, lol. I never even saw him ask.

@Steph: Don't worry about it, everybody's posts get ignored at some point or another. Plus Smashboards likes to randomly mark some posts read even if you didn't read them, so it's easy to skip over ****.

Alright, I'm OBVIOUSLY out of the loop, so uhhh can I get some information on this? Or is it better explained in person?

Or am I just SOL?

EDIT: Never mind, I think I got it, but who said that?
Oh, the 20 a ball thing? Matt and I were doing Ness + Zelda in teams, and it was hilarious because Din's would heal him for like.... 20+ damage per fireball.

He was ready to die at one point when we were doing 2v1, and I healed half his stock with two fireballs. XD

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
yo all yall do is talk to each other no calls me no one hits me and no deals with me and i dont mean to be a girl but i dont get smash respect that will change even if i have to do what i tell yall to do ....................................
LETS PLAY A GAME WITH MYSELF (SAW THEME)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
yo all yall do is talk to each other no calls me no one hits me and no deals with me and i dont mean to be a girl but i dont get smash respect that will change even if i have to do what i tell yall to do ....................................
I don't think I get "Smash respect" either. x.x That's just how it is unless you're a legit singles player.

But we always congratulate you when you do well in teams.... Swine Flu hype, remember?

Btw, too bad you don't play Lucas. I got this texture for him recently:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Maybe we dont talk to u cause u have 2 pigs in your avatar.

And u act like we dont hype u up in tournaments.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
i Don't Think I Get "smash Respect" Either. X.x That's Just How It Is Unless You're A Legit Singles Player.

But We Always Congratulate You When You Do Well In Teams.... Swine Flu Hype, Remember?

Btw, Too Bad You Don't Play Lucas. I Got This Texture For Him Recently:

Im Playing With Now

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
First off steph splooken.

Second my zelda is THE best zelda Splooken!

Third, U may heal 20+ but i can kill u at 20. Fsmash FTW!!

Finally, if SORA's gay *** came to balamb garden they would cast him the hell out 4 him being a *** an all then Squall would finish him with lion heart. lets b real here no fricken way a guy wit a key is gonna beat some1 wit a gun/blade, thats just proposterish.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
OMG that means that i main lucus now!!!!

BTW HOW DA HELL DO I POST??!!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!

Melee is cool i maybe years late but i kno how to wave dash

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
maybe We Dont Talk To U Cause U Have 2 Pigs In Your Avatar.

And U Act Like We Dont Hype U Up In Tournaments.
U Guys Have Taken Me For Aa Smash Mistake For The Last Time This December I Will Unleash Hell On You ****ing Nobodies I May Be A Be Just Good In Teams But U Have No Clue What Im Capable Of

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
First off steph splooken.
*nod*

Second my zelda is THE best zelda Splooken!
Naw, my Zelda's better.... I actually used her in tourney and won, so until you got proof, that's one thing I'm better at in Brawl.

I'd say we do some Zelda dittos, but they're madd dumb. Trading fsmashes all day, and whoever approaches automatically loses. -_-

Third, U may heal 20+ but i can kill u at 20. Fsmash FTW!!
Have you seen me stock tank in doubles??? I live til 150-200 pretty consistently with Zelda.

Unless there's a Snake (utilt), G&W (just a stupid MU in general), or MK (gettin gimped).

Finally, if SORA's gay *** came to balamb garden they would cast him the hell out 4 him being a *** an all then Squall would finish him with lion heart. lets b real here no fricken way a guy wit a key is gonna beat some1 wit a gun/blade, thats just proposterish.
I dunno what you saw, but I saw Sora beat Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, and Squall all at once IN Hades's TOURNAMENT. 4v1.

I think that counts for power rankings. (hmm)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
It's still a blade. Hence the word keyblade. How do u consider squall's weapon a blade and not sora's?

Not to mention sora's keyblade can cut through skyscrapers. Im sure squall is vulnerable to a weapon of that caliber.

And to cosign that powerful statement that kendall posted. Sora whooped all 4 of them at the same time IN TOURNAMENT! Power rankings for the win! Who's name is on phil's leaderboards! SPLOOKEN!

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
*nod*

Naw, my Zelda's better.... I actually used her in tourney and won, so until you got proof, that's one thing I'm better at in Brawl.

I'd say we do some Zelda dittos, but they're madd dumb. Trading fsmashes all day, and whoever approaches automatically loses. -_-

Remember i mained zelda at one point but in tourney i eliminate AK wit my zelda

Have you seen me stock tank in doubles??? I live til 150-200 pretty consistently with Zelda.

Unless there's a Snake (utilt), G&W (just a stupid MU in general), or MK (gettin gimped).

but ike can kill those guys any time

I dunno what you saw, but I saw Sora beat Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, and Squall all at once IN Hades's TOURNAMENT. 4v1.

I think that counts for power rankings. (hmm)
See the deal with that they were all sand bagging cause if they were serious their power would destroy the world of disney.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
ONCE AGAIN!

They sand bag so they won't destroy the weakass world of disney. if sephiroth summoned meteor, cloud, squall, and others, summon shiva and company then the disney world would crumble under the power.

Top Bottom