• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
See the deal with that they were all sand bagging cause if they were serious their power would destroy the world of disney.
No sandbag johns, it was tourney. :mad:

Squall even upgrades his weapon when Sora gets him down to low health and still can't beat him.

And how long ago did you beat AK with Zelda in tourney? x.o You may have mained her "at one point," but that was "at one point."

EDIT: Oh yeah, hold on, Matt. I'll upload it right now. OP still needs to be updated too. ><

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
SQUALL wasn't even using lion heart his final sword cause he knows that its too powerful in the world of disney. they got to make their up and coming star rise up. thats wat they do in real sports. u gotta bring up your scrub player and at least make him look good, but sora still fails, wat a shame.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
No sandbag johns, it was tourney. :mad:

Squall even upgrades his weapon when Sora gets him down to low health and still can't beat him.

And how long ago did you beat AK with Zelda in tourney? x.o You may have mained her "at one point," but that was "at one point."

EDIT: Oh yeah, hold on, Matt. I'll upload it right now. OP still needs to be updated too. ><
get that kakashi snake

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you really think Squall could beat Sora's Final Form..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I mean, come on, now. Final Form's Firaga spell alone would take him out.

I'll get Kakashi Snake. (I need a texture for blue Snake anyway.) Gotta find it..... I think I remember where I saw it.

Btw, here Matt, lolol, I love these screenshots:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
SQUALL wasn't even using lion heart his final sword cause he knows that its too powerful in the world of disney. they got to make their up and coming star rise up. thats wat they do in real sports. u gotta bring up your scrub player and at least make him look good, but sora still fails, wat a shame.
Are we really going to act like squall can beat sora's valor form? I wont even bring up final form.

EDIT

DAMMIT KENDALL!!

Anyway im 2.37 into my KH amv. It's epic!!!(Im such a fanboy! Arrrg)

I still need to figure out how to add all the fancy effects though. Sony Vegas is so complicated. All i have figured out is speed up/slow down,Fading and Bullet Time. This is one aspect i could use chobo's help in! Right now im just putting the scenes in sync with the lyrics but i still need to splice up the scenes to the drum beats.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, Chibo'll be able to help you.

I downloaded Vegas, but it doesn't work on this computer. -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't make textures yet, only download ones other people've made. =\ Once I get my new laptop, though, I wanna start making some..... I'll take requests then.

Right now for Pit I got:

Angel of War
Sakura
Green Arrow
Vyse
Sasori

I just added Kakashi Snake, yay.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Evan. :mad:

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
well i'm going to apply for a job but i just rembered why i'm applying..... i'm broke as **** i might not be able to make it

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I can't make textures yet, only download ones other people've made. =\ Once I get my new laptop, though, I wanna start making some..... I'll take requests then.

Right now for Pit I got:

Angel of War
Sakura
Green Arrow
Vyse
Sasori

Im putting my request in first!!

I want Aqua themed peach. Strapless back and all! O and org 13 peach!!

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie

Right now for Pit I got:

Angel of War
Sakura
Green Arrow
Vyse
Sasori

sakura pitts a guy

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
sakura pitts a guy
He makes one helluva girl, though. x.o

Why would they even do that. Zelda don't have the frame face or anything Larxene related to make it believable. Why not just make org 13 zelda and throw a coat on her. That could work. Thats all i want done to peach.
Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do for Zelda when I start makin em. I'll do one for Peach too. =D

And a Sharingan Sasuke Curse Form Pit for Steph, hehe.

DasDonkey Team makes the best textures by far. I wanna download Jill Suit Samus, but I have no more ZSS color slots open.... and I like all the ones I have. :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
D:

Yeah, Jill Suit's really good..... I think I might replace T-X/T-800 ZSS/Samus with it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You want me to bring my Wii?

I like using mine, but I thought you'd wanna use yours since you have textures and stuff now.
Jill suit samus officially made u better then me.

You dont have to bring your wii just bring your sd card. And a wiimote lol

Well bring your wii just in case i can get the 2nd tv

OMG im almost done my amv. I got like a whole 45 secs done in about a hour and half. Thats fairly quick for a amv.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If I'm not mistaking, you were the only person who enjoyed that.

Now, if I had my way, we'd be listening to Megadeth and Iron Maiden all day. Oh no, wait I'm sorry, no one likes "rawr rawr."

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I've already come to the realization that no one has good taste in music, let alone understand what rawr rawr is. "Visions?" yeah.......

Besides, that's what the DSi is for.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Are we really going to act like squall can beat sora's valor form? I wont even bring up final form.

Are we really gonna act like sora owns the squaresoft/ square enix world? this is why u cant make a character seem too powerful. makes it seem that homo's are almighty powerful lmao! da Straight guy always owns the flameing ***.:laugh::laugh::laugh::psycho::psycho::dizzy:

mib004

Smash Ace
If you really think Squall could beat Sora's Final Form..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I mean, come on, now. Final Form's Firaga spell alone would take him out.

I'll get Kakashi Snake. (I need a texture for blue Snake anyway.) Gotta find it..... I think I remember where I saw it.

Btw, here Matt, lolol, I love these screenshots:

i need that second ness pic wit the piece sign lol

Top Bottom