• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
A little early to be making requests..... x.o

Besides that, Wario looks nothing like Aladdin, lol. I wouldn't disgrace a Disney character like that.

EDIT: Evan, don't forget!

Raichu texture.
That Rebirth song.
Oh, and my looped KH songs. :mad:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Exactly, he clearly had no respect for the character. :mad: I respect Aladdin, so I'd never do that to him. x.o

Btw, @everyone who was playing tonight: Is this the Brinstar song y'all were talking about?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Ujj06NWOuo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Ujj06NWOuo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, well, that's the only song I have on Brinstar besides the default Brinstar song from Melee. x.o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
http://www.mediafire.com/?zkjgnmo4wqt

Here kendall. It's the raichu texture and the rebirth song(Song is so epic)

Im reading tutorials about advance effects for vegas. I dont want to add too much.If it made u cry i think it's pretty nice as is lol
Thanks! And, I mean, you can maybe add some effects, just don't OD. The composition of the video is really good.... you don't wanna take away from that. But I like less effects than the average person, so get some more people's opinions before you decide.

Also, if that wasn't the Brinstar song you guys heard, I dunno what it could've been other than the default song that's already on the stage. *shrug*

Off to VA. Long *** car rides ftl.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I think we all know it wasn't the default song. You probably put another song on that stage without thinking about it.

Also, I would thank Kenny for the $3, but I remembered that it didn't come from his pockets.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think we all know it wasn't the default song. You probably put another song on that stage without thinking about it.
Umm, you're talking to the girl who has .txt files for all her textures and music..... trust me, I know my music like the back of my hand. -_-

Besides that, I double checked before I left this morning, and those are the only two songs on Brinstar.

Oh well. Not a big deal, but I like having music people like, so I wanted to switch it to a neutral since everybody seemed to like it so much. Must not've been on Brinstar.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll be back Sunday morning, so I can play Sunday.

Youtube is blocked on this hotel comp, so I can't watch the finished AMV yet. :mad:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Sunday's perfect, I'm off that day. Also, I am getting my Cube tomorrow, no if's, and's, but's, or johns about it. I'll be a Melee pro by 2013.

Oh wait, the worlds ending in 2012. I guess I won't make it to pro status after all.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
You mean this dude right

At KT: Merry birthday kiddo. Tho ur still like the youngest nugguh in the crew lol.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
hav fun on your birthday you wanna go to the grimmy strip club by my house for the hell of in now that you can lol

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
BTW for lockerz you have to confirm that you want the invite, go to your email and confirm it, ill resend it, but it might be in your junk mail

THAT GOES FOR PHILLYRIDER AND KAYLO TOO

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Sunday's perfect, I'm off that day. Also, I am getting my Cube tomorrow, no if's, and's, but's, or johns about it. I'll be a Melee pro by 2013.

Oh wait, the worlds ending in 2012. I guess I won't make it to pro status after all.
If you got a wii then whats the point of getting a cube since you can already play every GC game on it...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
His Wii won't play Melee because it's ********.

Happy birthday, Kenny!

Two Kennys with their bday on the same day............. ew.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
K-9 from MD/VA. He came to the one biweekly I went to..... teamed with TUSM. Plays Pika.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My sister wants to come tomorrow if we play.

Ebo, you got a girlfriend? =X She likes really dark skinned dudes, white dudes, and asians. @.@

(@Evan: Don't let Malik know, please. x.x)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lmao at the malik statement.

Im bad at hooking people up though. You see how the whole kage/dajia thing went.

But lets not act like your sister don't have a list. lmao

Top Bottom