• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, that'd be great if you did. Is sometime between 8-8:30 okay? My mom wants to cook dinner.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm so glad I didn't buy that bottle..... would've been a waste.

EDIT: Nvm, that was mean, lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm so glad I didn't buy that bottle..... would've been a waste.

EDIT: Nvm, that was mean, lol.
I dont associate with loose women. Don't let Kage trick you. He/Malik/Wurv they all know alot more girls like that then i do.

Lol at the edit!

Besides the 1 girl who i know is nice and i tried to get with and didn't talk to anyone else played me. So umm... Yea!!(Feel That)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lmao. So did dotcom actually beat him or what? Cause if he did then Trash Talking is ok!
Yea, he beat me in a MM 2-0.

So begin your **** talking now. You and the rest say w/e the hell you want, I suck, w/e. kingtoon could take my money too. Anyone can beat me. There started it off for you boys. the hell with this ****....

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So you just admitted all the other girls you know are..... less than innocent?

I rest my case. =)

Yeah, he really did beat him. It was just a $1 mm tho.
What girl is really "innocent" Yea some girls are worse then others but it's not like the girl im talking about is a angel. lol

O lol it was only a 1$? Still they both agree it was a mm so it counts and dotcom can trash talk if he wants lol.

So begin your **** talking now. You and the rest say w/e the hell you want, I suck, w/e. kingtoon could take my money too. Anyone can beat me. There started it off for you boys. the hell with this ****....

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, Evan, I'm just messin with you. Everybody's grown and can do what they want, it's just funny how many stories I hear every time a girl y'all know is brought up.

You suck. Kenny could take your money too. Anyone can beat you.

Amidoinitrite??

EDIT: Lol @ninja.

mib004

Smash Ace
I dont associate with loose women. Don't let Kage trick you. He/Malik/Wurv they all know alot more girls like that then i do.

Lol at the edit!

Besides the 1 girl who i know is nice and i tried to get with and didn't talk to anyone else played me. So umm... Yea!!(Feel That)
ev those girls that be at ur house be some skanks.. no lie son lolol. but thats the one thing i dont mess around wit.. every female i ever had gotta meet my standards in a women.. never will date or sleep with a fast chick.. "if im drunk i mean wasted wasted.. i mean trashed still wont" lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol, Evan, I'm just messin with you. Everybody's grown and can do what they want, it's just funny how many stories I hear every time a girl y'all know is brought up.
Look at who i hang around with. Malik/Wurv etc. We got different stories everyday.

You know good and well if i wanted to mess with these girls i could. But i don't. Do you not remember Jen? You know if i wanted to i could but i didn't. Same with Katresa. Same with Felicia. Same with Allison. Same with(I could keep going)

ev those girls that be at ur house be some skanks.. no lie son lolol. but thats the one thing i dont mess around wit.. every female i ever had gotta meet my standards in a women.. never will date or sleep with a fast chick.. "if im drunk i mean wasted wasted.. i mean trashed still wont" lol
Lmao. I never slept with Katresa or Felicia. I keep telling yall dont let Kage trick yall. Yall would be surprised at the stuff they do compared to what i do. I just dont say anything.

Anyone who knows me know that any girl i mess with is legit!(Except for Jackie. I admit she lied to me and i didn't know!)

yo kaylo what your plans tomorrow same with you evan
For someone who hate smash names you sure use them alot.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Tomorrow's a full day for me. Cleaning, Christmas shopping, helping my aunt move some new furniture into her house, packing a little bit..... omgomgomgomg packing makes me think of my new apartment, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If i get this apple job(OMG I WANT THIS JOB) Im so getting my own apt. I don't have any hard feelings towards Kage and Mike it's just that i don't think i can live with them much longer. I hate how they try to blame yall for the noise complaints knowing good and well it's not yall fault.

Mike got mad At TUSM screaming(Which he was) But instead of just telling me to tell him to be quiet he tries to make it out as if yall as a group was the reason we were getting noise complaints. Thats why i was mad cause i told him he know good and well yall aren't the reason.

There's been times where Wurv/His girl/Malik/Will/Rome/Eric/Wurv's brother and co-worker were all here way past midnight and no one said nothing. But when yall come over and we play Smash they seem to have a problem. Whatever. It's going to get to the point where im just going to leave or we going to end up fighting and none of us will be cool anymore(And i dont want that to happen)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see one good thing game from this MM.

I can see who my true friends really are. If there is one thing I hate, it is 2 faced people. Glad I realized this before I decided to waste my time to have fun with you people. I would have been in for a serious dissapointment. 2 faced people make me seriously sick inside.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

I can see who my true friends really are. If there is one thing I hate, it is 2 faced people. Glad I realized this before I decided to waste my time to have fun with you people. I would have been in for a serious dissapointment. 2 faced people make me seriously sick inside.
What are you talking about???? Nobody said anything to you about the mm. @.@ The only person who said anything was Dotcom posting on Chibo's account.

Chill, nobody came at you. I dare you to quote someone who said anything about you, because nobody did. Let's not start drama over nonexistent **** in our crew thread.

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Wait huh???????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF? How are we 2 faced? Because were happy our crew member beat a high profile player? No one said anything disrespectful to you at all. If thats how u feel then were happy you didn't come over.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
but anyways im kinda excited for your aprtmet to hopefully we dont get kicked out at 10 30 there but forreal we got to get to ev's alot erlyer

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This **** is done with. I said what I had too. Now I leave and you go back to your crew thread like none of this ever happen.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Maybe you had a bad week or something, I dunno, but nobody has really done anything to you in this thread, and you already know we're friends so I'm not making up BS, it's just friendly trash talking at worst, which is always fine tbh as long as it stays friendly. We all know you're really good Dark, not the most consistent player ever, but you're very talented when playing at your best.

Kaylo, get in the Pika Xat!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
:dizzy:

Anyways.

@Ebo: Nah, y'all definitely won't get kicked out early from my apartment..... and I think my aunt's gonna sell me one of her TVs for cheap (she has 4 in a house she lives in by herself -_-), so I'll always have at least 2.

@Evan: What do Kage and Mike have against Smash? It's not like Rome and them don't play on the Xbox all the time.... and we're always in your room, not in the way or anything. What's the difference?

EDIT: @Vex: No Pika chat tonight. x.x I can't take the Touhou talk. I'll see if I can stop in for a bit tomorrow.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
but anyways im kinda excited for your aprtmet to hopefully we dont get kicked out at 10 30 there but forreal we got to get to ev's alot erlyer
It's only because me and my roommates are arguing. Either there going to not say anything about it or im leaving(And they dont want me to leave) I'll settle it either way.

But kendall's house would be better anyway seeing as she has the whole house to herself.

A

assault04

If i get this apple job(OMG I WANT THIS JOB) Im so getting my own apt. I don't have any hard feelings towards Kage and Mike it's just that i don't think i can live with them much longer. I hate how they try to blame yall for the noise complaints knowing good and well it's not yall fault.

Mike got mad At TUSM screaming(Which he was) But instead of just telling me to tell him to be quiet he tries to make it out as if yall as a group was the reason we were getting noise complaints. Thats why i was mad cause i told him he know good and well yall aren't the reason.

There's been times where Wurv/His girl/Malik/Will/Rome/Eric/Wurv's brother and co-worker were all here way past midnight and no one said nothing. But when yall come over and we play Smash they seem to have a problem. Whatever. It's going to get to the point where im just going to leave or we going to end up fighting and none of us will be cool anymore(And i dont want that to happen)
You know its sad that I have to come on here to find out what you really think but whatever. If you want to move out go right ahead, I'll take my money and you can leave no hard feelings. I didn't blame anybody for anything, we all took equal blame. I said that it was 10 and there were a lot of people over.

Secondly, you didn't say anything about having everyone over. I would be fine with it except for a few things:

1) You're 2 weeks late in rent, which is $250 and still haven't seen.
2) You got into an argument with Kage over the same thing but it was only because of the rent issue. You also told people that you were moving out and weren't going to pay rent. We talked about it, but still the same.
3) You lost your job and didn't tell me, the person you live with.

What I get from that is that you don't plan on paying rent before January and that you are just going to leave and skip out on what you already owe. If not, I apologize it just looks like that.

Also, having people over on a mutual friend's birthday (before we knew about noise complaints and eviction) has nothing to do with this. Sorry that I brought it up for everyone to know, but is that really how it is that you can't talk to us?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
:dizzy:

Anyways.

@Evan: What do Kage and Mike have against Smash? It's not like Rome and them don't play on the Xbox all the time.... and we're always in your room, not in the way or anything. What's the difference?

EXACTLY. Im pretty sure it's just because it's people they don't know. Rome and everyone else everybody know. Alot of people who play smash with Kage and Mike don't know. It's a stupid reason but i really think thats what it is. It's not like we taking up anyone space. And we only play in the living room if no one else is using it. I always ask Kage or Mike if they mind if we in the living room. If they do then were in my room. It's not a problem. But when they try to blame yall for something yall didn't do thats when i get mad.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You know its sad that I have to come on here to find out what you really think but whatever. If you want to move out go right ahead, I'll take my money and you can leave no hard feelings. I didn't blame anybody for anything, we all took equal blame. I said that it was 10 and there were a lot of people over.

Secondly, you didn't say anything about having everyone over. I would be fine with it except for a few things:

1) You're 2 weeks late in rent, which is $250 and still haven't seen.
2) You got into an argument with Kage over the same thing but it was only because of the rent issue. You also told people that you were moving out and weren't going to pay rent. We talked about it, but still the same.
3) You lost your job and didn't tell me, the person you live with.

What I get from that is that you don't plan on paying rent before January and that you are just going to leave and skip out on what you already owe. If not, I apologize it just looks like that.

Also, having people over on a mutual friend's birthday (before we knew about noise complaints and eviction) has nothing to do with this. Sorry that I brought it up for everyone to know, but is that really how it is that you can't talk to us?
The only reason im late with rent is cause i gave my mom 200$. Also i never told anyone i wasn't paying rent. Where the hell did u get that from? I just told Kage a hour ago i plan on paying you last month on mon when i get my check and i would pay this month by the end of this month because im leaving before Jan.

I don't tell yall cause i don't tell no one anything. Thats how i am. I dont need other people to solve my problems.

Also you act like me bringing people over to play is new. You knew i did that when i was still at my dad's house. And only recently have yall had a problem with it.

The only reason i haven't left yet is BECAUSE i don't want to leave you without the rent money. You have it all backwards.

Also it's funny you bringing this up but had no problems with Rome being here since day 1 and he didn't give u anything.

A

assault04

The only reason im late with rent is cause i gave my mom 200$. Also i never told anyone i wasn't paying rent. Where the hell did u get that from? I just told Kage a hour ago i plan on paying you last month on mon when i get my check and i would pay this month by the end of this month because im leaving before Jan.

I don't tell yall cause i don't tell no one anything. Thats how i am. I dont need other people to solve my problems.

Also you act like me bringing people over to play is new. You knew i did that when i was still at my dad's house. And only recently have yall had a problem with it.

The only reason i haven't left yet is BECAUSE i don't want to leave you without the rent money. You have it all backwards.

Also it's funny you bringing this up but had no problems with Rome being here since day 1 and he didn't give u anything.

Was that so hard? Its called talking man, thats all I asked. What does Rome have to do with you? You have no idea what me and Rome have worked out. You decided to move in, which is why I'm trying to figure all of this out.

Top Bottom