• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
oh ok

yea "season 2" then is pretty lame compared to the rest at first. still great, but everything with L was so much better
the last ep was so amazing though

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Two things. One, I have the save file hear to prove it. Two, I can do it consistently, so doing it on the spot is no problem. I practice that song almost too much.

If you want a vid, I'd, uhhhh, need........wait. I may be able to do this.

mib004

Smash Ace
death note... narutu... what is death note and narutu steph talk about that dumb ****. "What the hell yo it be some weird **** going on in this thread... man lol"

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
death note... narutu... what is death note and narutu steph talk about that dumb ****. "What the hell yo it be some weird **** going on in this thread... man lol"
Lol. I'll be the first to admit that I watch anime. I don't OD on it like some people (I know people who've seen hundreds and hundreds of series of ALL ANIME, like that's all they watch)...... I watch plenty of other **** too, but some anime is really good.

Manga I'm not as crazy about. I've read a few, but a) they're expensive as ****, and b) I prefer reading real books.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Waste of ink and paper...... c'mon, dude, think about the environment. -_-

I mean, I've read one or two series on One Manga, but I spend enough time at the computer as it is...... I like reading in a more comfortable spot than my computer chair.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you wanna buy me a new laptop to replace my dead one, that's fine. Until then, desktop ftl.

There's also just the fact that, wtf, I wanna get away from the computer sometimes. It's healthy to step away from the electronics for just a second..... I know it might be hard for you to grasp that sort of logic. :urg:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe you had a bad week or something, I dunno, but nobody has really done anything to you in this thread, and you already know we're friends so I'm not making up BS, it's just friendly trash talking at worst, which is always fine tbh as long as it stays friendly. We all know you're really good Dark, not the most consistent player ever, but you're very talented when playing at your best.
Do bad I don't show it when it matters. And juts play like the idot that I am most of the time.

maybe dark peach shoulda went pit v .com :/
Why the hell would I do something like that. I only play this garbage cause Peach is in it and have a mission with this character. if she was not in this game I not touch it at all and stick to melee.
And Peach beats olimar, so seriously no reason for me to make that stupid move.

D.pch chill out yo.
I think your a chill dude still.
I was excited I beat bone of the beast peaches in the world. In a mm, with olimar and i wanted to tell people who are proud of me.
Not trash talking at all.
If you beat tyrant in a mm you'd be happy too.
Honestly I am not pissed off at you or anyone else. I just took out my anger on others. Sorry for that. I was seriously pissed at myself. Sometimes I hate myself so much it's crazy.

When it comes to smash I don't like losing the way I did. I was doing just fine and for no reason at all, I decided to play aggressive. And I seriously hate playing like that unless I have too. I was winning so no need to switch up how I was playing unless I get abused for it. Then I have to switch up. Thats how I lost the MM to will. First game I beat him, game 2 and three (again for no reason) I play agressive and get 2 stocked both games. Words can't discribe how I feel about my self when I do things like that.

Same with this DK player I usually beat in tournament matches. First game I won, game 2, i decide (once again for no reason) To play aggressive and typical. No mind games or strats at all Get 2 stocked. Game three, I get 2 stocked playing the same way.

On top of that, I was getting my *** handed to me by a diddy. cause I decided to be typical and float to Dair all the time. And playiong aggressive. i hate when I play aggressive, seriously hate it and just keep my style when it does me damage. Not playing this basic crap.

You told me one reason it might be. it is cause I get tired of playing my usual style. And I think he is one to something. My style when on point does damage. But I can't keep it up for long. I tend to get tired cause the way I play is hard. So I think my momentum dies after a while. And I start to play aggressive, and get beat up. and when I do. I have no mindgames or if I do, weak as hell mindgames.And I tend to do the same stuff all the time.

NinjaLink and bum have told me about me losing it for no reason all the time, they notic that when they see me play people. I lost to NinjaLink in tournament this way when I could have won that set. When I play I use up to much mental focus a cause I usually the mindgame type. I love to mess with peoples heads. I uses the info I know about a match up. Then created ways to deal with it. then thoses in the mindgames and randomness. Thus makes me a beast and start beatin people. But once my lind starts getting abuse to much by this, I guess you can say it over heats. and my game gets weak.

I'm suppose to be this great player but when it matters most I play like some noob. And this pisses me off the most cause I have pound 4 and planed to seriously hit high numbers. Now if I fail like this now, imagine at pound 4. I am seriously not trying to mess up. All it takes me is one tourny like pound 4 to make a difference. But I am my worst enemy. I seen just about all the gay stuff and gay gameplay people do with characters. and dealt with it. so there is no excuse.

I don't care for losing to you. it's how I lost to you that pisses me off. So I am ticked at myself. Cause it was my fault for being stupid. I'm not perfect. I have lost to people who I am better than. **** happens. but I dont like it when it happens like this. same time I decided to be a **** and take it out on others. Might explain why I lost my ex.......

So year, sorry and just excuse me. I'm seriously an idoit. and untilI fix this problem I have with myself and playing stupid, I wont ever do justice with this character and just lose. I'll get beat by everyone. Thats not pro status in my book. And at times I dont think I deserve to be one.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Did you just........ copy and paste over half that post from the Zelda social? x.o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Did you just........ copy and paste over half that post from the Zelda social? x.o
You told me one reason it might be. it is cause I get tired of playing my usual style. And I think he is one to something. My style when on point does damage. But I can't keep it up for long. I tend to get tired cause the way I play is hard. So I think my momentum dies after a while. And I start to play aggressive, and get beat up. and when I do. I have no mindgames or if I do, weak as hell mindgames.And I tend to do the same stuff all the time.

NinjaLink and bum have told me about me losing it for no reason all the time, they notic that when they see me play people. I lost to NinjaLink in tournament this way when I could have won that set. When I play I use up to much mental focus a cause I usually the mindgame type. I love to mess with peoples heads. I uses the info I know about a match up. Then created ways to deal with it. then thoses in the mindgames and randomness. Thus makes me a beast and start beatin people. But once my lind starts getting abuse to much by this, I guess you can say it over heats. and my game gets weak.

Just that part, to kill time.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But --

Nevermind. ;;

TUSM, I'm mad you actually recorded that, lol. Was there tappy-tap?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Can't, about to go to the mall with my sister. Christmas shopping ftl.

(I love shopping, but I hate holiday crowds.)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
No, that song does have some sweet tapping passages, but I didn't try it at all because the more I played the song, the worse I was playing.

Dark Pch.'s red wall of text burned a hole in my eyes.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Its fine dude, cuz at the end of the day your still a great player.
As soon as you find something that keeps you amused, with the way you play you'll be fine.
Like I said, ive come to enjoy throwing colorful things at ppl.

On a side note. Vex & Tusm can you teach me D3?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna have to earn it back. I don't see myself as a pro or anything with this problem. Once I get rid of it, then. For now it is something I am gonn have to earn back. Not just have giving to me by opinons. Money talks. bull**** walks.

Top Bottom