• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
LOL just realized that i never block in KH games.

I can b a top notch DDD in a single day! who wants to test me?
oh and i am good with diddy(just putting it out there)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
oh and i am good with diddy(just putting it out there)
I...... don't think I believe you, lol.

I can play tonight after my sister and I get back from the mall (again). I'll call.... TUSM? Matt never picks up his phone, and I can't remember if Evan has one atm, lol.

EDIT: Btw, @Evan: I have an extra Wiimote (dunno who I accidentally stole it from, because I definitely never bought a second.....). You can have it..... I'll see if I can find some batteries for it.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
My dad's present just came in the mail. I'm kinda jealous. But it's ok, because my present I'm getting or me is gonna be even better. And then, I'ma be all "lol but y u mad tho?"

Roxas215

Smash Lord
My dad's present just came in the mail. I'm kinda jealous. But it's ok, because my present I'm getting or me is gonna be even better. And then, I'ma be all "lol but y u mad tho?"
You ask your parents "Why u mad"?????

I can play tonight after my sister and I get back from the mall (again). I'll call.... TUSM? Matt never picks up his phone, and I can't remember if Evan has one atm, lol.

EDIT: Btw, @Evan: I have an extra Wiimote (dunno who I accidentally stole it from, because I definitely never bought a second.....). You can have it..... I'll see if I can find some batteries for it.
Well i gave u a wiimote months ago cause u needed it. I had 2 but i have no idea where my other one went.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well i gave u a wiimote months ago cause u needed it. I had 2 but i have no idea where my other one went.
The one you gave me is my main one. I never found the one that actually came with my Wii.

This other one mysteriously popped up out of nowhere.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Really? In case the language in which I typed that wasn't a clue, I actually used the term "lol," and you STILL thought I was serious? I can't win here. I don't think I'm allowed to make a funny. But, it's OK, because, well, that's who I am.
No i knew it was supposed to be funny. But the fact that u use that line to your PARENTS???

Umm yea just wasn't that funny.

Also Kage just let me know about this 12 yr old kid TOTTALY STEALING my "One Time" 1st Jamie foxx stole my "what the feezy"(Lol this was when i was like 13) Now i got a 12 yr old stealing my "One Time" I swear let me hear someone famous saying "Post Haste And Swiftly" Im going to lose it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVhwcOg6y8

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, me and my friends were making fun of that kid. We couldn't pronounce his last name, and once we finally heard, we continued ridiculing him. There was one Youtube vid where I believe he was singing that song, did some "breakdancing," then limped offstage. I thought it was kinda funny.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I hate Justin Bieber.... they play his songs all the time on TeenNick when I'm tryin to watch Degrassi. :mad:

He looks/sounds like an androgynous little girl.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
whoa... lolol kendall never calls matt's phone..
Don't let it bother u. Kendall don't have a phone to call anyone.

I hate Justin Bieber.... they play his songs all the time on TeenNick when I'm tryin to watch Degrassi. :mad:

He looks/sounds like an androgynous little girl.
Even though i hate the kid for stealing my line what kind of music do u expect them to play on that channel? And why are u still watching degrassi? Everyone who matters left. I swear Degrassi now is worst then deathnote season 2

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, when Kendall did, Kendall got no answer, so Kendall stopped calling. :mad:

See how your actions hurt people, Matt? ;-;

EDIT: That was one quick ninja, Evan. -_- Don't you not have a phone either???

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Well, when Kendall did, Kendall got no answer, so Kendall stopped calling. :mad:

See how your actions hurt people, Matt? ;-;

EDIT: That was one quick ninja, Evan. -_- Don't you not have a phone either???
Duh i type faster then u girl(Get at this 2 finger type. lol. I remember the 1st time TUSM seen me type. His face was priceless.)

And yea my phone is still off lol. I just dont want to turn it back on cause the phone is so ***. But im about to cause i need my phone on so i can hack everyone's wii

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet

it was probably my original remote but thats y i took evans:psycho:

y no one believe me i said steph was legit in teams and i did not lie oh well just hav to prove u guys wrong:dizzy:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
No, you said Steph was legit, period. If you said Steph was legit in doubles......we'd probably still wouldn't believe you.....Eventually, people will catch on. He may get some fame here and there, but sooner than later, he won't be winning anything.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
No, you said Steph was legit, period. If you said Steph was legit in doubles......we'd probably still wouldn't believe you.....Eventually, people will catch on. He may get some fame here and there, but sooner than later, he won't be winning anything.
Hating much? Steph probably out performed u in doubles his last 2 tournaments then your whole smash career.

Now it could be luck. It could that stupid kirby stuff. Whatever it is it's working. Don't hate

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
For a joke, he sure does pretty well. He and Terrence took Xzax + Keitaro out of the last tournament, just saying. (I don't wanna hear any johns, it happened regardless.)

Y'all need to stop hatin on Steph. He's our crew member, and even though he isn't the best at Smash, he is improving, and our ****talkin him isn't doing anything but putting him down.

Geez. Crew pride, where you at???

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
For a joke, he sure does pretty well. He and Terrence took Xzax + Keitaro out of the last tournament, just saying. (I don't wanna hear any johns, it happened regardless.)

Y'all need to stop hatin on Steph. He's our crew member, and even though he isn't the best at Smash, he is improving, and our ****talkin him isn't doing anything but putting him down.

Geez. Crew pride, where you at???
Thats fine and awesome, did u happen to watch them vs me and eazy?

I'm happy hes actually placing decently, but at the same time hes not that good(yet). He needs to actually learn the game besides just kirbyciding and then he would be much better off.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hating much? Steph probably out performed u in doubles his last 2 tournaments then your whole smash career.
Actually no, I wasn't hating. If I was hating, I'd say something like:

Steph isn't legit, singles, doubles wherever. He's only good because of that dumb@$$ Kirby-cide, anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Without Kirby, he's a total and complete scrub.
I was giving him credit for utilizing such a simple tactic, and in the Smash world, people find ways around numerous things, and this won't be any different.

As for the outperforming me in doubles. No, I don't think so. When me and Terrence teamed at that Jersey tourney (oh so long ago), we did well in both amateur and pro doubles, me and Matt got 4th at a biweekly (on top of which I didn't use Dedede OR Snake), and me and Kingtoon got 13th amidst some pretty tough competition.

Again, I wasn't hating, just stating facts, like I always do.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Vex: He does have a lot to learn, but calling him a joke isn't necessary. If he was a joke, he'd be getting dead last in doubles every tournament, but from what I've seen, he does fine.

He could do better, but y'all act like he's not a solid teammate compared to half the people in this crew.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Not feeling this steph hate at all. bout that vex and easy match yaw corny ***** went double mk against me and steph. WTH!!! were yaw that intimidated that yaw could not go with yaw real characters. no u must a lil scared to be picking the best character on the game to go against a scrub that has no MK practice wats-so-ever makes u guys seem like the real loseres if u ask me. Just Saying!

mib004

Smash Ace
Thats fine and awesome, did u happen to watch them vs me and eazy?

I'm happy hes actually placing decently, but at the same time hes not that good(yet). He needs to actually learn the game besides just kirbyciding and then he would be much better off.
yall went double metaknight congrats :laugh: anybody can do that.. if yall would of went marth and DDD diffretn story i gurantee it...

im just sayin for a person who does not have the game, doesent practice alot... beat alot of people who Eat, sleep, and ****, with the game beside them... cmon.. give the man credit when its due

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
beat keitaro and easy, keitaro and xzax, atomsk and yes! shall i keep going
those r guys who own the game and practice non stop losing to random kirby. he may had legit parteners but lets b serious u can't win a 2 on 1 without help just maddness.

and calling his kirbyciding non legit is plain stupid because if people r dumb enough to walk into it then it freaking works, especially when he average the most kills in the fricken team, just saying. the whole point he does his job in teams. u may think ppl r going to start countering it thats wat teamwork is for. a throw into kirby mouth, down air from MK into his mouth etc.

look it may not be in singles but he mains teams and beat names like that is legit in my book.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yo TUSM or Kenny do yall mind coming over here before we go over matt's house? I need a wiimote so i can test somethings out(Mainly to see if i got this Alternate File stage code thingy working. **** is so complicated. I want to use some of the SSE stages)

Top Bottom