• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Why is yoshididdy in this crew again?

You haven't even seen Steph play doubles recently, so how're you gonna hop in and meatride Vex's opinion against your own crewmate? At least Vex has seen him and played him to have his say.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Remember.....Remix > Kingtoon? Negative. Weak troll is getting weaker.

Evan, I can leave from my place in about 30-45 minutes if that's fine by you.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Remember.....Remix > Kingtoon? Negative. Weak troll is getting weaker.
I repeat: Why is he in this crew, again?

Btw, @yd: If you don't find time to come get these controllers and the tri-wing before Pound, I'm selling it all. (Well, I'mma keep the tri-wing, because I need one.)

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
for real tho why all the steph hate i understnad where your coming from vex but it's not like he plays the same teams over again the the trick is pretty new every time and he beat atomsk and yes with rob not kirby

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
(Well, I'mma keep the tri-wing, because I need one.)
Please do. I might take out the springs from the blue controller you had and put them in the silver controller. The silver's been through a lot, and the control stick on the blue one feels close to new.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, I've only had this sig for, what, two months?

Also, Dedede isn't #1, so it wouldn't exactly work for him, now would it.

Good job, young 'un. Please gather your belongings and excuse yourself from this thread immediately.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Why is yoshididdy in this crew again?

You haven't even seen Steph play doubles recently, so how're you gonna hop in and meatride Vex's opinion against your own crewmate? At least Vex has seen him and played him to have his say.
me and steph kinda teammed for the first DSO....

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
we shouldve picked brinstar and beat em game 3, but steph was the leader of the team and chose to stay smashville all 3 games.

mib004

Smash Ace
dont he is on the i v and s**t he messes up yo like im gonna support my man like crazy yo but we gone play unless he u no what!!!! but stephan is not normal human hes different i think he gone pull through

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Don't be offended, I was actually asking because you said it kinda vaguely.

But, is it really that bad? D*mn. You got any details about the accident, when and where? And what hospital is he at?

I got faith in him. He's been in this situation before from what I hear.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
me and steph kinda teammed for the first DSO....
I said recently. First DSO was a while ago..... they don't happen that often. -_- People do improve, you know, and if you teamed with him, you should know that he's not a joke from firsthand experience.

Anyways.

My sister and I are back from the mall. Can someone pick us up, or are we gonna have to find another way to Matt's? (I don't even know his address......)

mib004

Smash Ace
I said recently. First DSO was a while ago..... they don't happen that often. -_- People do improve, you know, and if you teamed with him, you should know that he's not a joke from firsthand experience.

Anyways.

My sister and I are back from the mall. Can someone pick us up, or are we gonna have to find another way to Matt's? (I don't even know his address......)
steph gone come get yall in 15 minutes...

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377

Anyways.

You said after recently that vex has experience vs him or something, so either way, im still a little right.

Mr. Ebo has done a wonderful thing in the smash community today.
Today 5:41 PM SigmaZealot Win +35 3 ugh, this has got to be some of the most luckiest things I've ever seen happen. 1st game, I destroyed him 1st stock, then he destroys me 2nd stock, 3rd stock it decides not to input my air dodge and I get stage spiked. 2nd game I just destroy him, 3rd game, first stock I get glitched with my up-b and die with me leading, I make a come back and then 2nd stock I could have killed him because of his lag with his lag on his up-b, but instead of inputting my fsmash my char just stands there and I get tippered fsmash, then 3rd stock I get gayed out because of it not inputting my momentum cancel and I die when I shouldn't have. so much luck in this set...

Top Bottom