• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I have all stages and songs now lol

Also just talked to DJ he part of some gaming club and they haing a tournament this sat its in harrisburg. I might go. AC will be there.

And kendall wont get ***** lol. She has TUSM to look after her.............................................

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
i might b breaking from smash till 2009 cause i lost the will to play. Just saying dont know yet but i really dont like the game right now

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
holy **** we can hustle that hard as hell take then link down and kendal if any creepy netherland ****ers try ****** you i'll murder them good

Roxas215

Smash Lord
holy **** we can hustle that hard as hell take then link down and kendal if any creepy netherland ****ers try ****** you i'll murder them good
I cosign this powerful statement!

But yea ebo i was thinking the same thing. Don't look like any other "pros" will be there. We can go and ****! lol

i might b breaking from smash till 2009 cause i lost the will to play. Just saying dont know yet but i really dont like the game right now
What the?? This came out of no where. Im just now starting to go even with your mk. Don't quit now!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I love how I brought that Harrisburg tourney up over a week ago, and most of us discussed it as well. Now, where were you Evan, WTF? Pay attention, d*mnit.

I'm not gonna comment on the whole protecting Kendall conversation. Apparantly, Vex has thayt under control. <__________<

If you can get the room with your two mod buddies, it would be great, but also consider Chibo and Vex as well.

.Com, I saw Kazoo Man. He has a vid of himself getting 100% on Dani California, right?

And Terrence, how are you gonna take a break until 2009?

That's all for tonight, remember to tune in to our 10:30 broadcast for even more updates. This is TUSM signing off.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
well look at the link ant tell me who those 2 kids that already won were then look how much it cost to enter the pot could be big

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
the point was i hav no ****ing idea who these kids were and it says possible 1000$ pot were going

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Saturday? I'll go.

And thanks for the protection, guys. =D Y'all make me feel all safe and stuff.

@Terrence: You do realize 2010 is like..... 2 weeks from now, right? x.o But I feel you. Singles is kinda boring to me now..... I lose all motivation to play after 2-3 matches. Doubles is a lot more fun atm.

Or Ganon challenges. I'm gonna legit win one one day.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
lol that is to good numba 1 numb numba 2... 2 and 3 that has to be some of the silliest **** ever

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lol that is to good numba 1 numb numba 2... 2 and 3 that has to be some of the silliest **** ever
Sweet Tea! GOTTA BE SWEET!

Numba 12 if u got it!!! LOL!!!

O and matt rebirth leaked literally 6 mins ago(A whole 2 months in advance). Im listening to it now. I have a couple blanks as well so if u want a copy let me know. Word is the young money album is leaking any min.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Lol Lil Wayne's s**t always gets leaked like a month or 2 before it drops. Aint he supposed to be in jail?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Look i just want 150! Yall can do whatever yall want with the rest of the money(Of course this is assuming the 1000 pot is actually going to be that much. It said "up to" It all depends on how many people come.

And i already called shotgun!

Lol Lil Wayne's s**t always gets leaked like a month or 2 before it drops. Aint he supposed to be in jail?
he goes late jan i think

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
where is harrisberg anyway? but i just need money for christmas so idc if vex or dotcom go really just if you could meet up at ev's house or somewhere close cause vex you live kinda outta of the way

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Listen people, there's a 32 entrant cap on the tournament. How can you come up with $1000 beytween 32 people. I alrerady decided it wasn't worth it.

Now I'm really upset that no one was interested until now, despite already (briefly) discussing this. From now on, I'll just keep quiet.

Top Bottom