• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Listen people, there's a 32 entrant cap on the tournament. How can you come up with $1000 beytween 32 people. I alrerady decided it wasn't worth it.

Now I'm really upset that no one was interested until now, despite already (briefly) discussing this. From now on, I'll just keep quiet.
Because thats what the website said. And it's a 20$ entrance fee.

And why are u mad? It's not that big of a deal.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Do the math. That 20 dollars, IGNORING the fact that 10 is for venue (didn't know that, didja?), times 32 people, remember, entrant cap, is only 640 bucks.

I'm glad someone pays attention to detail.....

Dotcom

Smash Lord
One Ken.
You wouldn't take 1st if there were 32 ppl there. Not that many scrubs play brawl.
2.where you getting 32 ppl from?
3. If you won you wouldn't get 640 lol.
4. If 10 is for venue, 10 is for pot. 320 total for pot. Lol nizzy on deck!

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
man thats suck lets just practice another day this week vex or xzax come i want meta practice

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
The site rules said there was going to be an entrant cap of 32, hence, the 32. Also the word IGNORED wants to have a word with everyone, cause I definitely userd that term when describing the payout situation. Doers anything I say mean anythng to anyone, or am I being........IGNORED?

Xzax, no one cares about that thing you just said.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I read the site when you posted it way back when, but I didn't remember the details.

And I was checking SWF from my PSP earlier, so I just took everyone's word for it @$1000 pot for Brawl, lol.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
After further investigation:

Singles: $20 entry
Doubles: $40 per team
Only half of the entry fee goes into the pot.
Pot split: 1st place receives 70% of the pot. 2nd place receives 30%.

Entrant cap for singles: 48 players
Entrant cap for doubles: 32 teams

Assuming the entrant cap is met for both events (EXTREMELY UNLIKELY, unless you get LOTS of randoms):
Singles: A maximum pot of $480, split between 1st and 2nd.
Doubles: A maximum pot of $640 split between 1st and 2nd (split additionally between partners, obviously).

Maximum possible profit after including entry fee:
Singles
1st: $316
2nd: $124

Doubles
1st: $428 ($214 per person)
2nd: $172 ($86 per person)

Numbers courtesy of dmbrandon for the most part.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
and dotcom there are alot more scrubs then you think a learned that the other day at school thre were about 20 kids there that thought they were hot **** cause they could mortar slide and another 10 who thought they had it because they were playing meta but my diddy showed them whos boss

mib004

Smash Ace
Sweet Tea! GOTTA BE SWEET!

Numba 12 if u got it!!! LOL!!!

O and matt rebirth leaked literally 6 mins ago(A whole 2 months in advance). Im listening to it now. I have a couple blanks as well so if u want a copy let me know. Word is the young money album is leaking any min.
i need dat... and i might second guess about pound 4 if my weekend is empty... if yall do hotel **** let me know... cause i will grab a room my **** self dont want nobody in there if they ballin... "Im just Sayin"

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i need dat... and i might second guess about pound 4 if my weekend is empty... if yall do hotel **** let me know... cause i will grab a room my **** self dont want nobody in there if they ballin... "Im just Sayin"
Whats your current definition for "ballin" because it can be used in many different ways currently in slang mang terms, and I need to know, I'm assuming you mean smelly people.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lolololollolololol.. thats crazy. she proboly think me and steph weird. cant beleive she thought i was 18
Hehe. She likes you and Steph a lot..... she said she did her best in teams when she was teaming with you. :lick:

TUSM made her feel nervous because she thought he'd be pissed about them losing, lol.

Umm......do I look scary and mean?
Sometimes. x.x Not scary or mean, per se, just extra serious.

Whats your current definition for "ballin" because it can be used in many different ways currently in slang mang terms, and I need to know, I'm assuming you mean smelly people.
Vex, you're funny, lol. <3

mib004

Smash Ace
Hehe. She likes you and Steph a lot..... she said she did her best in teams when she was teaming with you. :lick:

TUSM made her feel nervous because she thought he'd be pissed about them losing, lol.

Sometimes. x.x Not scary or mean, per se, just extra serious.

Vex, you're funny, lol. <3
@ vex thats exacly what it means people smellin like ****.. i cant take it when i go to smash tournaments

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
She still has a boyfriend. =X

I say we all go to Pound. It'll be more fun if we all go, don't be cheap!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im only goin on brawl, i might not even enter anything. if i do its only gonna be singles. somebody wit a credit card pre reg me and ill pay you

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Personally, I don't care about Melee. I don't care whether we're there for it or not. *shrug*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Randomly off-topic and totally irrelevent to anything, but here's a picture from BTYF earlier this year..... I just uploaded them now.

Figured you guys don't care about the rest tho since this is the only one with some of y'all in it.......

mib004

Smash Ace
Randomly off-topic and totally irrelevent to anything, but here's a picture from BTYF earlier this year..... I just uploaded them now.

Figured you guys don't care about the rest tho since this is the only one with some of y'all in it.......

is tusm running like snake.. wha the hell.... lolol look at terrence sneaks dem jawns ******.. lolol

Top Bottom