• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can host a training week/weekend or whatever before Pound..... Pound is late January, right? I don't even know the date, lol.

Anyways, as long as people have extra setups, we can do it at my place if y'all want to. It might have to be a bit exclusive, though..... like 20ish people max. I can't have noise complaints a few weeks in. x.o

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i feel you most of the girls ive been with were/are classy but every once in awile its always good to bang out a slag

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I can host a training week/weekend or whatever before Pound..... Pound is late January, right? I don't even know the date, lol.

Anyways, as long as people have extra setups, we can do it at my place if y'all want to. It might have to be a bit exclusive, though..... like 20ish people max. I can't have noise complaints a few weeks in. x.o
Yea we had a noise complaint our 1st week. **** was crazy!

Anyway pound 4 is mlk weekend

i feel you most of the girls ive been with were/are classy but every once in awile its always good to bang out a slag
Lmao. Is "slag" like jersey talk or something?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
oh and kendal i always hav my tv in my car so i got you for one setup
#kidscheer

I think I can buy a TV for cheap off my aunt, so that's 3 setups right there.

@Evan: Yeaaaaaah, not tryin to end up like y'all, lol.

@DPch: Septa.com

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok so to see if I got this correctly:

The bus ride From NY to PA is nearly 2 hours. But last time I rode that bus out there it was not that long. About 1:30-1:45 mins. So max is 2 hours.

Bus will leave me off at "1015 Arch St, Philadelphia 19107"

From here I take the train which is a 20 min ride and get off at "BROAD ST OLNEY AVE"

From here.........what now? Am I gonna be picked up or are you boys gonna tell me what bus to wait for, direction it is going and what stop to get off?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yall crazy noise complaints, ev yall apartment is like a dorm room. u need to move out lol
Yea i know lol. It's cool now though. Wurv and rome isn't here anymore. It's alot more quiet now!

Ok so to see if I got this correctly:

The bus ride From NY to PA is nearly 2 hours. But last time I rode that bus out there it was not that long. About 1:30-1:45 mins. So max is 2 hours.

Bus will leave me off at "1015 Arch St, Philadelphia 19107"

From here I take the train which is a 20 min ride and get off at "BROAD ST OLNEY AVE"

From here.........what now? Am I gonna be picked up or are you boys gonna tell me what bus to wait for, direction it is going and what stop to get off?

If matt is picking u up then he will pick u up from there. If you catching the bus catch the 22 from the terminal and tell the driver u want to get off at washington lane. It's right near cheltenham mall. From there u walk up to Lucritia Mott way and then turn right. My address is 7756B(of course i dont know if were playing at my house that day or not!)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok. Let me know before saturday. Also what time you want me to get to "BROAD ST OLNEY AVE". I'm going to bed.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL oh yeah, I remember that mm challenge.

Dark, I'll mm your Zelda with Pikachu. :p

mib004

Smash Ace
How many times do i keep telling yall i never messed around with them. Lmao.

Besides some of the stuff i heard about patrice................. lmao.. let me stop

lolololol whoa that was a high school thing way before any of yall knew her age 16 to 18 chill, and before she started wildin out.. when she met yall i didnt know who that was lol i dumped her a long time ago..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm in no shape to do MM's. Cause I won't win them. I been out of smash for 2 months and I think it has somehow made me play weak. I wanna get back in shape before doing this. You would easlily beat me. I would not put up a fight. And I am not trying to sit here and lose money while I am out there. if something happens to me and I need extra cash to make it back to NYC, I would be in trouble. Life>smash.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
slags not really a jersy thing i dont blame you for never hearing it tho not many people say it at all

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I would if I wasn't packing, going shopping for my sister's gift, wrapping presents for my mom, and helping her decorate the house. >< ARGH I HATE THE HOLIDAYS.

I'm also pissed because my aunt wants my sister and I to go to this family party with her -- on New Year's. I told her I have plans already, but she keeps asking me if my plans've changed..... -_-

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
^^^^ That sucks.

So, does anyone know a roundabout figure for the repair of a laptop screen? This thing has been acting ******** for the past few months, and now it's finished.

It'll be Wiinet, PS3net, and Blackberry net from here on out until I get the money for it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I would if I wasn't packing, going shopping for my sister's gift, wrapping presents for my mom, and helping her decorate the house. >< ARGH I HATE THE HOLIDAYS.

I'm also pissed because my aunt wants my sister and I to go to this family party with her -- on New Year's. I told her I have plans already, but she keeps asking me if my plans've changed..... -_-
New years day or eve? Cause all the parties is on new years eve. I promised my mom ill go with her also on new years day to my aunt house(who secretly hates me)

^^^^ That sucks.

So, does anyone know a roundabout figure for the repair of a laptop screen? This thing has been acting ******** for the past few months, and now it's finished.

It'll be Wiinet, PS3net, and Blackberry net from here on out until I get the money for it.
Screen repairs are the most priciest repair on a laptop. It's better to just get a new computer. Some places charge like 200(Best buy) Im sure there are local shops though that will do it for alot cheaper.

mib004

Smash Ace
You gonna get me and bring me back from Downtown PA or from"BROAD ST OLNEY AVE"?
change of plans sorry man..cant come get u from broad and olney.. something came up. but its onlya 15 minute ride from broad and olney to evan house so its not that bad

@ everyone what time we playin saturday.. "Big *** Snow Storm"

mib004

Smash Ace

d@mn dats crazy.. thats the one day where i cant be around my family.. "i really be in my bag from sunrise to sunrise"

@ ev you will see if i can make it to ur party lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
New years day or eve? Cause all the parties is on new years eve. I promised my mom ill go with her also on new years day to my aunt house(who secretly hates me)
Eve. As in, the same night as your party and every other kick *** New Year's party.

"Big *** Snow Storm"
Snow?! Yessss!!! I mean, it's a ***** to travel in, but I love snow. <3

I'll be free after ~4-5 tomorrow, so anytime after then is fine.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Screen repairs are the most priciest repair on a laptop. It's better to just get a new computer. Some places charge like 200(Best buy) Im sure there are local shops though that will do it for alot cheaper.
So I take it Vasoline isn't an option.....<__<

Snowstorm on Saturday tomorrow? F*ck Brawl, let's have a snowball fight.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
d@mn dats crazy.. thats the one day where i cant be around my family.. "i really be in my bag from sunrise to sunrise"

@ ev you will see if i can make it to ur party lol
Lol. Kage just talked to the owner of the house yesterday. I still need to talk to him but it's looking like he'll let us use the house. We have to pay him 100$ though. Plus all the money we spending on drinks. So we probably going to charge 5 to get in.

Eve. As in, the same night as your party and every other kick *** New Year's party.

Well u better tell her to chalk it up caus eu got parties to go to!!!!

So I take it Vasoline isn't an option.....<__<

Snowstorm on Saturday tomorrow? F*ck Brawl, let's have a snowball fight.
Snowball fight though??

mib004

Smash Ace

ok thats perfesct cause im gone be out so should be back at like 5 -6

But yeah 4 to 9 inches.... starting 1am and getting heavy at 8. **** gone be crazy..

@ kendall teach me pikachu.. he looks fun i was watchin the bull anther play he's sick..

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Dammit!!! He not lying about the snow. My man Hurricane Schwarzt just said so. If Hurricane Schwarzt says SNOW, then It's SNOW. I would put my life in that dudes hand. lol

I really dont do the snow.

And lol i was playing pikachu yesterday he is fun to play. My pikachu is alot more flashy then kendalls but of course being flashy just means u going to get 2 stocked.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Does that mean we're trying to play sometime before our usual time of 9:00? If so, Ill just come straight after work......maybe.

@Evan: I chuckled at the Hurricane Schwartz statement.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@ kendall teach me pikachu.. he looks fun i was watchin the bull anther play he's sick..
Okay. =D I'm better at teaching Pikachu than I am at playing Pikachu....... lol.

And yeah, Anther is ****ing ridiculous..... I really dunno how he does it. No other Pika comes close to his skill level, it's crazy. (That ain't even meatridin, it's just the truth.)

Dammit!!! He not lying about the snow. My man Hurricane Schwarzt just said so. If Hurricane Schwarzt says SNOW, then It's SNOW. I would put my life in that dudes hand. lol

I really dont do the snow.

And lol i was playing pikachu yesterday he is fun to play. My pikachu is alot more flashy then kendalls but of course being flashy just means u going to get 2 stocked.
Lol @Hurricane Schwartz.

Your Pika is B+ Pika tryin to play in Brawl.

Top Bottom